NRA receives surge in donations.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Thinks hogg!

REPORT: NRA Gets Flooded With Donations After Being Attacked

On Tuesday, a new report revealed that donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee significantly increased in February after they were attacked by the media and far-left activists in the wake of the Parkland shooting.

"The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January," an increase of over 300%, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The massive surge in donations comes after the gun rights group has been viciously attacked by the media and far-left activists like Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has referred to the NRA as "child murderers" on multiple occasions...

hogg wild.jpg

Thinks hogg!

On Tuesday, a new report revealed that donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee significantly increased in February after they were attacked by the media and far-left activists in the wake of the Parkland shooting.

"The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January," an increase of over 300%, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The massive surge in donations comes after the gun rights group has been viciously attacked by the media and far-left activists like Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has referred to the NRA as "child murderers" on multiple occasions...

View attachment 185127

When I move to Florida this year, I will become a lifetime member of the NRA. Nothing like being a patriot to this country and defending the Constitution from the Commies who want to destroy it 1 amendment at a time.

743LG.jpg

I have been thinking about joining. It has never even crossed my mind, but we will need as much help as possible considering all of these statist faggots out there begging to have our rights taken away.

Thinks hogg!

View attachment 185127

When I move to Florida this year, I will become a lifetime member of the NRA. Nothing like being a patriot to this country and defending the Constitution from the Commies who want to destroy it 1 amendment at a time.

743LG.jpg
Lifetime member, what's that for you? 4 or 5 more years? :biggrin:

Your 2nd Amendment right has already been infringed with an age limit and all the weapons you are currently not allowed to buy. Where's your outrage for that?

Thinks hogg!

View attachment 185127

at this point if you are donating to the NRA

make sure to donate it to their PAC

Maybe if i join the NRA they will help me obtain a surface to air missile

I have been thinking about joining. It has never even crossed my mind, but we will need as much help as possible considering all of these statist faggots out there begging to have our rights taken away.
And how will joining the gun manufacturers lobby help you get your 2nd Amendment rights back that have already been taken away? Like the surface to air missiles you're not allowed to buy?

Thinks hogg!

View attachment 185127

at this point if you are donating to the NRA

make sure to donate it to their PAC
Why not cut out the middle man and just donate directly to your senator or congressman?

Thinks hogg!

View attachment 185127

743LG.jpg

Your 2nd Amendment right has already been infringed with an age limit and all the weapons you are currently not allowed to buy. Where's your outrage for that?
Even if it is 4 or 5 more years, I am all in for the fight against you communist faggots. If it means taking a few of you with me, so be it.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual. "In 1946,” she wrote, "Alinsky's first book, Reveille for Radicals, was published."
We know all about your tactics, we are ready and we are waiting...Your move....

And how will joining the gun manufacturers lobby help you get your 2nd Amendment rights back that have already been taken away? Like the surface to air missiles you're not allowed to buy?
You can buy them. It is perfectly legal to own a nuke, too. I can own a tank with missiles.
You know, you have said a many of things we cant get, that we actually can. You have been corrected a bunch. Do you EVER learn?

Thinks hogg!

View attachment 185127

743LG.jpg

Even if it is 4 or 5 more years, I am all in for the fight against you communist faggots. If it means taking a few of you with me, so be it.

("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual. "In 1946,” she wrote, "Alinsky's first book, Reveille for Radicals, was published."
Actually, I'm all for the right to bear arms, just not AR-15s and the like.

You can buy them. It is perfectly legal to own a nuke, too. I can own a tank with missiles.
You know, you have said a many of things we cant get, that we actually can. You have been corrected a bunch. Do you EVER learn?
SHADDAP!!! LOL!!!! You try to buy a nuke and the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security will send a bunker buster up your ass!!! :lmao:

SHADDAP!!! LOL!!!! You try to buy a nuke and the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security will send a bunker buster up your ass!!! :lmao:
I will probably get watched. But i can legally own one.
Please, stop spreading your ignorance and learn from mistakes the first time.
I have to tell my 5 year old that all the time!

First of all, you can't buy one in the US and if you arrive at the border with one, well, it won't end well. Can you imagine Arab-Americans being legally able to possess a nuke in the US? :cuckoo:

Thinks hogg!

View attachment 185127

743LG.jpg

What does AR-15 stand for?

First of all, you can't buy one in the US and if you arrive at the border with one, well, it won't end well. Can you imagine Arab-Americans being legally able to possess a nuke in the US? :cuckoo:
Thats because the us govt doesnt sell nuclear weapons, dude.
There is no law prohibiting citizens from owning nukes. It might as well be impossible but it is perfectly legal.

There is no law prohibiting citizens from owning nukes. It might as well be impossible but it is perfectly legal.
Pretty sure it's not legal. Weapons of mass destruction, for one thing.

Thinks hogg!

View attachment 185127

743LG.jpg

What does AR-15 stand for?
For you? It probably stands for "time to move the goalposts". Amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

Sorry, but you're wrong. The US doesn't want COUNTRIES possessing nukes, you think they're going to let you Arab-Americans own some? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back