NRA gives accused pedophile Senator an A rating

How does one being an accused pedophile alter the history of one's vote while being a senator?

-TSO

About the same way an accused child rapist somehow demonstrates that upholding the constitution and seeking fiscal responsibility in government are wrong.

I'm sure they use a statistical formula like all other lobbying groups. "Accused of pedophilia" most likely was not a variable in the mathematical equation.

You wouldnt think that would be difficult to figure out. I dont the NRA generally asks whether a politician is a pedophile in determining their grade on the Second Amendment.

Though I think it's funny that the NRA is somehow the bad guy for grading him positively on gun ownership and yet the Democrats arent at all to blame for electing him.

Pretty damn shocking.

Full disclosure: The guy is a Democrat.

Amazing that the NRA would give an accused pedophile an A rating.

WTF???

Project Vote Smart - Senator Robert Charles 'R.C.' Soles, Jr. - Interest Group Ratings

First of all, Soles isn't running for reelection, so who really cares at this point.

Second, Soles has not been convicted of anything although I do agree his activities with young men are suspicious.

Third, if he does have a fetish for teenage boys, what does that have to do with his voting record on gun rights?

Yup. The NRA rates votes on gun issues, nothing else. Hell, Harry Reid has an A rating from the NRA. And he's worse than a pedophile.

Isn't the rating all about gun rights voting record?

Either that or they are all really a cover for nambla, i can't remmeber which.

Looks like I'll have to break out my "Nice shooting Ellie" license plate. ( Supporting Ellie Nessler)

Is this the same Ellie that spent several years in prison for dealing drugs and whose son is a convicted murderer? He's doing 25 to Life. Yep. That is the kind family that should be celebrated for creating their own Death Penalty system. The only decent news is Ellie is dead.

Yup. The NRA rates votes on gun issues, nothing else. Hell, Harry Reid has an A rating from the NRA. And he's worse than a pedophile.

Harry Reid has an A rating from the NRA? :eusa_eh:

And as much as the Cowardly Lion is such a failure of a politician and Senate leader, he's not worse than a pedophile. Pedophiles are the worst scum of the earth.

Pretty damn shocking.

Full disclosure: The guy is a Democrat.

Amazing that the NRA would give an accused pedophile an A rating.

WTF???

Project Vote Smart - Senator Robert Charles 'R.C.' Soles, Jr. - Interest Group Ratings

you really are a piece of work.....first you basically think only N.O. suffered from katrina, now you're just spreading hack poop....

Based on lifetime voting records on gun issues and the results of a questionnaire sent to all candidates in 2008, the National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund assigned Senator Soles a grade of A (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F).

as the guy is accused, thus leading one to logically conclude that the "A" grade came before the conviction, not that it matters, since a truthful person would state that the A vote was a result the votes on "gun issues"

i admire your dedication to hackery ravi :clap2:

State Sen. R.C. Soles shoots one of two home intruders | StarNewsOnline.com

A man recently accused Soles of attempting to molest him, leading authorities to ask the SBI to investigate. The man later said his allegation was false.

---------------------

R.C. Soles News | StarNewsOnline.com | Star News | Wilmington, NC

Now, the State Bureau of Investigation is investigating an allegation Soles molested a 15-year-old boy. Soles has said he's confident he will be cleared. And his accuser has since recanted his statements about Soles.

------------------------

I don't know. He sounds terribly guilty to me.

State Sen. R.C. Soles shoots one of two home intruders | StarNewsOnline.com

A man recently accused Soles of attempting to molest him, leading authorities to ask the SBI to investigate. The man later said his allegation was false.

---------------------

R.C. Soles News | StarNewsOnline.com | Star News | Wilmington, NC

Now, the State Bureau of Investigation is investigating an allegation Soles molested a 15-year-old boy. Soles has said he's confident he will be cleared. And his accuser has since recanted his statements about Soles.

------------------------

I don't know. He sounds terribly guilty to me.

?

You people amuse me.

btw, I didn't say NO was the only one that suffered Yurt, I said they, and LA, suffered more than Mississippi.

Quit lying about what I've said.

Forum List

Back