NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

You mean except for the democrat party, their Presidential candidates, their Supreme Court Justices, their Circuit court of appeals judges, their local and state democrat party controlled towns and cities....

You mean other than those people who are passing gun and magazine bans every day......other than them...right?
Bans or waiting periods are not gun confiscations.

Yes...they are. If you ban someones AR-15 and they become a felon if they don't turn it in, that is a confiscation. Waiting periods are just fucking stupid.
Has any state, county or municipality ever passed a criminal charge backed confiscation weapon law before in this country?

They have banned guns but so far usually have had to grandfather in currently owned weapons.....because they didn't have the political muscle to go after them........others might have more details on actual state by state actions.......but the anti-gun extremists are bolder now, and are refusing to grandfather in guns with their latest pushes to ban guns...

Besides..... banning guns is confiscation.....
I do not think they will actually try to confiscate any Semi-Auto rifles already sold to private owners, assault looking or not. Would not be hard to get a Federal Injunction to stop until the 2A issue resolved by higher court, before first search warrant could be issued or served. This does not excite me. The only way this will get out of hand is if the gun nuts start shooting first and depending on the Supreme Court second. Don't take offense at "gun nuts" descriptor. There are a far more normal weapons enthusiast gun owners than the "all guns, all devices, all the time, anywhere, in the home and equally in the street, total gun freedom wackos". The whole "PrepForThat" link posting of NRA "airdropping" magazines in, showing what looked like a Russian helicopter, sling loaded as if supporting revolt in third world country was emotional propaganda bullshit rabble rousing, and just not thought out for any other purpose. NRA should not have been involved and will probably be found culpable if their rabble rousing sparks an incident at the state capital on the morning they requested all the NRA members to show up. It was a membership drive, nothing else, with a free magazine in the offering, just extremely poorly timed and advertised.

The NRA.....you guys are just idiots.......and yes, they will confiscate guns....once they make it illegal to own a rifle, any interaction with the police becomes a felony arrest situation...which is what they intend.

Have a loud party, the cops show up, look at their records, now, instead of a ticket for the party, you are arrested for felony non-compliance with the rifle ban. Go 5 miles over the speed limit? The cop stops you and you think you are getting a ticket, but instead, he just punched your info. in the computer and finds you are non-compliant with the rifle ban, it is now a felony arrest.

That is how they will do it....

NRA 'Emergency Airlifts' High Capacity Magazines Into Virginia as Tensions Flare
The NRA is handing out high-capacity magazines to Virginians in Richmond today. The announcement has garnered an incredible amount of support, peppered by liberal calls of “terrorism support.” The NRA cited 1,000 30 round Magpul magazines being airlifted to a nearby site. Magpul is one of the largest AR15 accessory makers in the world. Soon, according to the NRA, those magazines will be in the hands of pro-Second Amendment Virginians who decide to show up.

We keep telling you sleeping idiots pay attention to the weeks eeking up to the 20th!! LOL .

lmfao and you dumb asses who think this chit is all a joke you don't know the half of it you poke fun at ppl who know and are aware of way more than you ......... You really have no idea how stupid you zombies are . Really your fkd over daily and haven't any clue your so far gone lmfao.

The only ones hwo aren't you can tell just by the remakrs........OMFG zombies just don't know.

I sold my AR and all AR stuff. I have 3 or 4 hicaps left. I think a cuple 60 rounders to. I would gladly give them to a guy or gal in Virginia.

They approved 4 bills on gun control today in Virginia, Universal background checks, 1 handgun purchase per month, some form of a red flag law, and a ban on guns at certain public event ( I think like Klan marches and organized protests) but I have not read the actual legislation.
The decided not to pass any assault weapon ban.
You don't need to ban anything with a red flag law.
Family members don't fill the bill sometimes. We moved weapons out of house a few months before having to put dad in a veterans home due to Alzheimer's. It was the correct move.

Bans or waiting periods are not gun confiscations.

Yes...they are. If you ban someones AR-15 and they become a felon if they don't turn it in, that is a confiscation. Waiting periods are just fucking stupid.
Has any state, county or municipality ever passed a criminal charge backed confiscation weapon law before in this country?

They have banned guns but so far usually have had to grandfather in currently owned weapons.....because they didn't have the political muscle to go after them........others might have more details on actual state by state actions.......but the anti-gun extremists are bolder now, and are refusing to grandfather in guns with their latest pushes to ban guns...

Besides..... banning guns is confiscation.....
I do not think they will actually try to confiscate any Semi-Auto rifles already sold to private owners, assault looking or not. Would not be hard to get a Federal Injunction to stop until the 2A issue resolved by higher court, before first search warrant could be issued or served. This does not excite me. The only way this will get out of hand is if the gun nuts start shooting first and depending on the Supreme Court second. Don't take offense at "gun nuts" descriptor. There are a far more normal weapons enthusiast gun owners than the "all guns, all devices, all the time, anywhere, in the home and equally in the street, total gun freedom wackos". The whole "PrepForThat" link posting of NRA "airdropping" magazines in, showing what looked like a Russian helicopter, sling loaded as if supporting revolt in third world country was emotional propaganda bullshit rabble rousing, and just not thought out for any other purpose. NRA should not have been involved and will probably be found culpable if their rabble rousing sparks an incident at the state capital on the morning they requested all the NRA members to show up. It was a membership drive, nothing else, with a free magazine in the offering, just extremely poorly timed and advertised.

The NRA.....you guys are just idiots.......and yes, they will confiscate guns....once they make it illegal to own a rifle, any interaction with the police becomes a felony arrest situation...which is what they intend.

Have a loud party, the cops show up, look at their records, now, instead of a ticket for the party, you are arrested for felony non-compliance with the rifle ban. Go 5 miles over the speed limit? The cop stops you and you think you are getting a ticket, but instead, he just punched your info. in the computer and finds you are non-compliant with the rifle ban, it is now a felony arrest.

That is how they will do it....
Paranoid much? Take your pills like a nice old guy.

Liberals hate the NRA because they hate personal gun ownership and freedom

american-revolution-getty-baby-steps.jpg

The Reds are serious.

Are the anti-Communists?

ec041c7cd4a3ecad.png

lol...guns take away freedom not add to it.

Who is freer:

Gun toting Somalis or gun free Danes?

Duh.

NRA 'Emergency Airlifts' High Capacity Magazines Into Virginia as Tensions Flare
The NRA is handing out high-capacity magazines to Virginians in Richmond today. The announcement has garnered an incredible amount of support, peppered by liberal calls of “terrorism support.” The NRA cited 1,000 30 round Magpul magazines being airlifted to a nearby site. Magpul is one of the largest AR15 accessory makers in the world. Soon, according to the NRA, those magazines will be in the hands of pro-Second Amendment Virginians who decide to show up.

We keep telling you sleeping idiots pay attention to the weeks eeking up to the 20th!! LOL .

lmfao and you dumb asses who think this chit is all a joke you don't know the half of it you poke fun at ppl who know and are aware of way more than you ......... You really have no idea how stupid you zombies are . Really your fkd over daily and haven't any clue your so far gone lmfao.

The only ones hwo aren't you can tell just by the remakrs........OMFG zombies just don't know.
Dumb ass Democrats falling into a trap pushing this crap to try and start a civil war. I'd like to see everyone of them to be prosecuted for sedition.
Wait waIt wait....

Your "team" is airlifting in weapons but it's the Democrats pushing for war?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

lol...guns take away freedom not add to it.

Who is freer:

Gun toting Somalis or gun free Danes?

Duh.
I dont live in denmark or somalia so I cant compare the two

but taking away gun rights from American citizens is a loss of freedom

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.

The NRA doesnt sell ammo.

The NRA sells everything gun related. They were once a fine organization that taught gun safety. Now they are nothing more than the marketing wing for the gun manufacturers.

Where did you get such fucked up idea? The NRA doesn't sell shit, except memberships.

I know. I am a member.
NRA Store | Official Store of the National Rifle Association Official Store of the National Rifle Association

That's clothing, bags, etc. dumbass!

You see any guns, ammunition, or gun accessories for sale on that site?

The closest thing they have are holsters.

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.

The NRA sells everything gun related. They were once a fine organization that taught gun safety. Now they are nothing more than the marketing wing for the gun manufacturers.

Where did you get such fucked up idea? The NRA doesn't sell shit, except memberships.

I know. I am a member.
NRA Store | Official Store of the National Rifle Association Official Store of the National Rifle Association

Millions of dollars worth of guns and gun paraphernalia are sold based on nothing more than NRA propaganda.

Dumb ass Democrats falling into a trap pushing this crap to try and start a civil war. I'd like to see everyone of them to be prosecuted for sedition.
Wait waIt wait....

Your "team" is airlifting in weapons but it's the Democrats pushing for war?

Are you really that fucking stupid?
When Democrats or Republicans either one set them selves above the people and treat them like serfs yes they are pushing for a civil war. In this case of the 2A rights it is Virginia Democrats

So I go to Bills house and we all stand in Bills back yard with our unloaded guns; that’s a crime and the guns get taken?
Nope. The assault weapon ban was tabled. Will not proceed in the Virginia legislature. Hopefully you and bill live in the country and have a safe place to shoot, along with respect for the weapons and never pose a danger to others except in defense of your family.
Oh ok
Thanks
Careful with guns I will be.
Oops. Did not mean to condescend. As have said, most gun owner (and that goes for people on this board) are responsible gun owners. Surprised you did not add "granpaw" to the end. :)

I know. I am a member.

Millions of dollars worth of guns and gun paraphernalia are sold based on nothing more than NRA propaganda.
What propaganda are you referring to?

the NRA is a gun rights organization

citizens buy guns based on need not any alleged brainwashing by the NRA

I know. I am a member.

One man's propaganda is another's marketing, dumbass!

What has got you shivering in your crotch-less panties?

I know. I am a member.

Bullshit. The NRA convinces the gun nuts they need to buy lots of guns.

Most gun owners are not “gun nuts”

you have it backwards

gun owners do not exist because of the NRA

The NRA exists because of gun owners

I know. I am a member.

One man's propaganda is another's marketing, dumbass!

What has got you shivering in your crotch-less panties?

See #15 and #18

you have it backwards

I never said gun owners and gun nuts were the same thing. More than 90% of the country, including gun owners, support universal background checks. Gun nuts, brainwashed by NRA propaganda, oppose them.

you have it backwards

I never said gun owners and gun nuts were the same thing. More than 90% of the country, including gun owners, support universal background checks. Gun nuts, brainwashed by NRA propaganda, oppose them.

The reason 90% support universal background checks is because the surveyors downplayed the word "universal" and failed to explain that it would require a full gun registry to work. Explain that and watch your support drop to libtards who don't own guns.

Forum List

Back