NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NRA 'Emergency Airlifts' High Capacity Magazines Into Virginia as Tensions Flare
The NRA is handing out high-capacity magazines to Virginians in Richmond today. The announcement has garnered an incredible amount of support, peppered by liberal calls of “terrorism support.” The NRA cited 1,000 30 round Magpul magazines being airlifted to a nearby site. Magpul is one of the largest AR15 accessory makers in the world. Soon, according to the NRA, those magazines will be in the hands of pro-Second Amendment Virginians who decide to show up.

We keep telling you sleeping idiots pay attention to the weeks eeking up to the 20th!! LOL .

lmfao and you dumb asses who think this chit is all a joke you don't know the half of it you poke fun at ppl who know and are aware of way more than you ......... You really have no idea how stupid you zombies are . Really your fkd over daily and haven't any clue your so far gone lmfao.

The only ones hwo aren't you can tell just by the remakrs........OMFG zombies just don't know.

Good for them. Magpul makes pretty decent magazines, as well as accessories.

NRA 'Emergency Airlifts' High Capacity Magazines Into Virginia as Tensions Flare
The NRA is handing out high-capacity magazines to Virginians in Richmond today. The announcement has garnered an incredible amount of support, peppered by liberal calls of “terrorism support.” The NRA cited 1,000 30 round Magpul magazines being airlifted to a nearby site. Magpul is one of the largest AR15 accessory makers in the world. Soon, according to the NRA, those magazines will be in the hands of pro-Second Amendment Virginians who decide to show up.

We keep telling you sleeping idiots pay attention to the weeks eeking up to the 20th!! LOL .

lmfao and you dumb asses who think this chit is all a joke you don't know the half of it you poke fun at ppl who know and are aware of way more than you ......... You really have no idea how stupid you zombies are . Really your fkd over daily and haven't any clue your so far gone lmfao.

The only ones hwo aren't you can tell just by the remakrs........OMFG zombies just don't know.
Dumb ass Democrats falling into a trap pushing this crap to try and start a civil war. I'd like to see everyone of them to be prosecuted for sedition.

Oh no!!

The Civil War is nigh upon us.....

Nope. 1,000 30-round magazines is only 30,000 rounds. Some of those gun guys have more than 30,000 rounds stashed away. Hell, I keep 5,000 for my main SHTF rifle and several thousand for other guns, in 9mm, .22, and other calibers. Plus I have enough wheel weights, powder, and primers to make a couple thousand more for five other calibers.

I use Magpul mags too, good mags.

I bought up a bunch of them in 2016, in anticipation of the chance Hillary won. The Magpul and other resin mags are good but you can't leave them loaded for a long period of time. They say that the spring tension can cause the follower to bend the feed lips. Steel magazines won't do that

I bought up a bunch of them in 2016, in anticipation of the chance Hillary won. The Magpul and other resin mags are good but you can't leave them loaded for a long period of time. They say that the spring tension can cause the follower to bend the feed lips. Steel magazines won't do that

Pretty sure the cap that goes on them stops that issue.

Oh no!!

lmao it's to bad the joke u think it is isn't but you'll see d a you'll see what joke it is when this country is down on it's knees we are already down on one dumb ass.

upload_2020-1-13_11-33-12.png

CIVIL WAR: Virginia Ramps Up Prison Budget To Prep For Gun Confiscation

Helps them get to going broke even quicker. The NRA needs to stay out of something like that. If the people in Virginia wanted those mags there are plenty of places to buy them. I guess the Magpul must have made a sizable contribution to the failing NRA.

Well I do have caps for some of them, but the cap is made of flexible rubber. Just to be safe, the only magazines I leave loaded are the steel ones.

Well I do have caps for some of them, but the cap is made of flexible rubber. Just to be safe, the only magazines I leave loaded are the steel ones.

They have snap on hard plastic ones as well.
61YDKTaDd4L._AC_SX466_.jpg

Oh no!!

lmao it's to bad the joke u think it is isn't but you'll see d a you'll see what joke it is when this country is down on it's knees we are already down on one dumb ass.

View attachment 300014

CIVIL WAR: Virginia Ramps Up Prison Budget To Prep For Gun Confiscation
You are a moron and the NRA profits off of you morons...

There will never be a civil war --- but they will always be money to make off you dumb asses opining for a civil war.....you are an insecure cuck who jerks off to Guns & Ammo mags to compensate for your own inadequacies...and I will always mock you morons for it....

Don't like it, do something or shut the fuk up

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.

The NRA doesnt sell ammo.

The NRA sells everything gun related. They were once a fine organization that taught gun safety. Now they are nothing more than the marketing wing for the gun manufacturers.

What does the NRA sell that's "gun related"?

I said they were the marketing wing (advertising), not sales. Their job is to convince gun nuts to buy all that crap. Not to make the actual sale.

The NRA sells everything gun related. They were once a fine organization that taught gun safety. Now they are nothing more than the marketing wing for the gun manufacturers.

I said they were the marketing wing (advertising), not sales. Their job is to convince gun nuts to buy all that crap. Not to make the actual sale.

I can't think of one single thing that I've bought as a result of the NRA's marketing, and I've bought alot of gun stuff in my life.

All I can say if if you don't like something they're advertising, don't buy it.

I can't think of one single thing that I've bought as a result of the NRA's marketing, and I've bought alot of gun stuff in my life.

All I can say if if you don't like something they're advertising, don't buy it.

Yep.
I sure as hell dont need to rely on the NRA to make me go out and purchase a new firearm.

Forum List

Back