NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.
lol I have a 1000 magazines with 28 rounds in each magazine
2 magazines a week with 3 boxes of ammo
I know a guy in my town, (a prepper among other things) was known to have so much stored at his home, firemen I knew said "if the guy's house ever catches fire, we're just going to block off and evacuate 2 block all around it, keep the public back and hope the 2 blocks was enough".
You don't store it all together I have several plots of lands throughout several states
You'd like this guy if he's not in jail. I think you might see eye to eye on storage. Became too un-self-disciplined for my tastes, last I saw him.
If I was selfish I could care less if they banned magazines but what about our children when they become adults. It's not fair to them to allow any ban to stand.
Relax. Ever thought how many are already out there? Save a few your kids if you want. I know you have had a magazine apart. It ain't rocket science. If they actually did pass a ban, the already owned stock in storage increases in value automatically.

NRA 'Emergency Airlifts' High Capacity Magazines Into Virginia as Tensions Flare
The NRA is handing out high-capacity magazines to Virginians in Richmond today. The announcement has garnered an incredible amount of support, peppered by liberal calls of “terrorism support.” The NRA cited 1,000 30 round Magpul magazines being airlifted to a nearby site. Magpul is one of the largest AR15 accessory makers in the world. Soon, according to the NRA, those magazines will be in the hands of pro-Second Amendment Virginians who decide to show up.

We keep telling you sleeping idiots pay attention to the weeks eeking up to the 20th!! LOL .

lmfao and you dumb asses who think this chit is all a joke you don't know the half of it you poke fun at ppl who know and are aware of way more than you ......... You really have no idea how stupid you zombies are . Really your fkd over daily and haven't any clue your so far gone lmfao.

The only ones hwo aren't you can tell just by the remakrs........OMFG zombies just don't know.

Is this like what they were doing in Australia?, dropping carrots and sweet potatoes for all the starving animals affected by fire...except they are dropping ammo magazines? What if you own a gun that doesn't take the magazine? What if you don't own an AR-15? What if the magazine hits someone in the head? Can they get sued?

NRA 'Emergency Airlifts' High Capacity Magazines Into Virginia as Tensions Flare
The NRA is handing out high-capacity magazines to Virginians in Richmond today. The announcement has garnered an incredible amount of support, peppered by liberal calls of “terrorism support.” The NRA cited 1,000 30 round Magpul magazines being airlifted to a nearby site. Magpul is one of the largest AR15 accessory makers in the world. Soon, according to the NRA, those magazines will be in the hands of pro-Second Amendment Virginians who decide to show up.

We keep telling you sleeping idiots pay attention to the weeks eeking up to the 20th!! LOL .

lmfao and you dumb asses who think this chit is all a joke you don't know the half of it you poke fun at ppl who know and are aware of way more than you ......... You really have no idea how stupid you zombies are . Really your fkd over daily and haven't any clue your so far gone lmfao.

The only ones hwo aren't you can tell just by the remakrs........OMFG zombies just don't know.

Is this like what they were doing in Australia?, dropping carrots and sweet potatoes for all the starving animals affected by fire...except they are dropping ammo magazines? What if you own a gun that doesn't take the magazine? What if you don't own an AR-15? What if the magazine hits someone in the head? Can they get sued?
No, the magazines are made so that they will fit any rifle whether it uses a magazine or not and they will always avoid contacting living tissue.

n10-1.jpg

I sold my AR and all AR stuff. I have 3 or 4 hicaps left. I think a cuple 60 rounders to. I would gladly give them to a guy or gal in Virginia.

Lol, if the cops show up at my door, I'll give them my AK but not my handguns. Those were lost in a boating accident....damn, cant remember what lake it was.

I sold my AR and all AR stuff. I have 3 or 4 hicaps left. I think a cuple 60 rounders to. I would gladly give them to a guy or gal in Virginia.

They approved 4 bills on gun control today in Virginia, Universal background checks, 1 handgun purchase per month, some form of a red flag law, and a ban on guns at certain public event ( I think like Klan marches and organized protests) but I have not read the actual legislation.
The decided not to pass any assault weapon ban.

Lol, if the cops show up at my door, I'll give them my AK but not my handguns. Those were lost in a boating accident....damn, cant remember what lake it was.
Your safe Jim. Keep the AK. It is probably a good weapon. Wouldn't take it to Walmart looking for ammo though. :)

They approved 4 bills on gun control today in Virginia, Universal background checks, 1 handgun purchase per month, some form of a red flag law, and a ban on guns at certain public event ( I think like Klan marches and organized protests) but I have not read the actual legislation.

Smart move on their part. Had they gone to court all of it would have been tossed.

I think I’m normal about this. Have guns and can use but not crazed about it because don’t use.

So I go to Bills house and we all stand in Bills back yard with our unloaded guns; that’s a crime and the guns get taken?

So I go to Bills house and we all stand in Bills back yard with our unloaded guns; that’s a crime and the guns get taken?
Nope. The assault weapon ban was tabled. Will not proceed in the Virginia legislature. Hopefully you and bill live in the country and have a safe place to shoot, along with respect for the weapons and never pose a danger to others except in defense of your family.

Nope. The assault weapon ban was tabled. Will not proceed in the Virginia legislature. Hopefully you and bill live in the country and have a safe place to shoot, along with respect for the weapons and never pose a danger to others except in defense of your family.
Oh ok
Thanks
Careful with guns I will be.

Do you have a second source for this story?

I think its fake news

Just look at the linked article! The "airlift" is pictured with a Soviet era transport helicopter! Of course it is fake news! That's all that Mindwars can generate.

Do you have a second source for this story?

I think its fake news

Just look at the linked article! The "airlift" is pictured with a Soviet era transport helicopter! Of course it is fake news! That's all that Mindwars can generate.
the "AIRLIFT" is a play on words it's a rehash during the time communist shut down West Berlin and we had to airlift supplies into the city.
If you also notice they show a van with Cases of Magpul magazines. You're actually bitching about the helicopter? lol

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.

The NRA doesnt sell ammo.

The NRA sells everything gun related. They were once a fine organization that taught gun safety. Now they are nothing more than the marketing wing for the gun manufacturers.

Where did you get such fucked up idea? The NRA doesn't sell shit, except memberships.

I know. I am a member.
NRA Store | Official Store of the National Rifle Association Official Store of the National Rifle Association

You don't need to ban anything with a red flag law.

all a ban does is creates a black market that I may have to participate in 50-60 dollars each

Forum List

Back