NPR uses tax $ to celebrate and enable law breaking

settle down, take a couple of deep tokes off the breathing mask and......realize that some people are so stupid they don't know what they are saying.....Like you for instance...and the illegal bitch, wait, she wasn't nearly the bitch you are...it's nice to see someone calm and decent for a change on USMB...

settle down, take a couple of deep tokes off the breathing mask and......realize that some people are so stupid they don't know what they are saying.....Like you for instance...and the illegal bitch, wait, she wasn't nearly the bitch you are...it's nice to see someone calm and decent for a change on USMB...
Look at the liberal shithead celebrating illegal aliens and their law breaking. How dare we have immigration laws and enforce them! how horrible! we are terrible. And we must change for illegals!

Dear liberal pansies: If I illegally entered a country and demanded the country change, bitch about it not being perfect for people who are illegally there, would I not be a fucking asshole?

Why do you defend this bullshit?

Look at the liberal shithead celebrating illegal aliens and their law breaking. How dare we have immigration laws and enforce them! how horrible! we are terrible. And we must change for illegals!

Dear liberal pansies: If I illegally entered a country and demanded the country change, bitch about it not being perfect for people who are illegally there, would I not be a fucking asshole?

aecb7b69aa7c722ed54f83c21a220b20_400x400.jpeg

And note the ungrateful illegal bitch starts bitching about the US. An illegal alien telling us we havef to fucking change. HOW ABOUT THAT SHITHOLE YOU FLED?

What It's Like To Be Undocumented And College-Bound

In 2010, NPR revenues totaled $180 million, with the bulk of revenues coming from programming fees, grants from foundations or business entities, contributions and sponsorships. According to the 2009 financial statement, about 50% of NPR revenues come from the fees it charges member stations for programming and distribution charges.[20] Typically, NPR member stations receive funds through on-air pledge drives, corporate underwriting, state and local governments, educational institutions, and the federally funded Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB). In 2009, member stations derived 6% of their revenue from federal, state and local government funding, 10% of their revenue from CPB grants, and 14% of their revenue from universities.[20][34] While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues

NPR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
maybe if NPR aired jeubus is lord programing tranny steve would be happy

Now we know why the op hates NPR

According to the 2012 Pew Research Center 2012 News Consumption Survey, NPR listeners tend to be highly educated, with 54% of regular listeners being college graduates and 21% having some college.[47] NPR's audience is almost exactly average in terms of the sex of listeners (49% male, 51% female).[47] NPR listeners have higher incomes than average (the 2012 Pew study showed that 43% earn over $75,000, 27% earn between $30,000 and $75,000).[47]

Oh Steve, you don't need to be "illegal" to be an asshole, it comes quite naturally to you.

Forum List

Back