Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Some group of journalists formed during the 08 campaign, yet we're supposed to believe this is shocking news. Oh the irony of the timing! Good grief conservatives are gullible. Karl Rove must feel so smug that he still has the ability to pull fast ones on them.

After what just happened with the Shirley Sherrod case, you are accusing the right of being gullible? Please, Maggie.

Immie

Yes, it was gullible to believe the edited tape. But I'm talking about the Rove propaganda machine and how he can still brilliantly maneuver a conversation away from anything that might paint the right into a corner, and then they just jump right in without having a clue that they're being manipulated. I often wished in the past that the left had its own Karl Rove.

Karl Rove is still around?

I thought... hoped... he had sailed off into the sunset in shame with the rest of the Bush Admin.

Immie

Why do you people on the right keep saying Van Jones is a communist?

Its the same damned thing as saying Sherrrod is a racist.

Seeing as later in the film clip Sherrod refers to a white attorney as "one of his kind" I would say she IS a racist. She was NOT relaying how she said it back then...she was explaining the attorney TO THE PRESENT AUDIENCE as "one of his kind."

She may not abuse her power acting as a racist....but I have no doubt she still is a racist.

As for Van Jones. Seeing as you are referring to his communist thinkjing when he was a "young man" it is quite obvious that your left wing blogs and left wing media outlets have neglected to present to you more RECENT words of Van Jones.

They use people like you TM. They know yoiu will believe3 anything they say and do no researech on your own.

You, TM are a pathetic lonely woman with nothing to be proud of except your ability to regurgitate what you read on left wing blogs.

Why is it the righties can never see the hypocrisy of such statements? You're doing the same damned thing, soldier.

No ma'am. I am not. I am offering my own take on the film clip. I do not believe anyone else took it that way. Certainly no one reported it that way.
So please explain how I am regurgitating?

The fact that sherrod said it at all or thought like that is what is disturbing.

I would never think that way. Wouldn't even enter my mind.

I would never take race or wealth into consideration when divvying up money, if I were in her position.

The thing is, there's no doubt that some liberal journalists undoubtedly would have wanted to jump on board with that conspiracy, but why is this being brought to light NOW? Why not THEN? Also, obviously this Journalist group didn't have enough support to stay alive anyway. No harm, no foul.

We didn't know about it back then. Politico wrote about it last year, and there has been an effort underway to discover exactly what it is. The Weigel affair brought it into the open.

If you think leftwing journalists conspiring to affect the outcome of a presidential election is No Harm No Foul, then you really are a corrupt puppy.

Politico is often accused of being leftist also. In fact, any news outlet that doesn't strictly tow the conservative line is accused of liberal bias.

Is it really any different going left to right?

Granted there are not as many media outlets that don't strictly tow the liberal line, but those that don't are treated no differently by the left than you indicate conservatives treat Politico and the rest.

Immie

The fact that sherrod said it at all or thought like that is what is disturbing.

I would never think that way. Wouldn't even enter my mind.

I would never take race or wealth into consideration when divvying up money, if I were in her position.

You might if you were inside her skin...just sayin

Why do you people on the right keep saying Van Jones is a communist?

Its the same damned thing as saying Sherrrod is a racist.

Seeing as later in the film clip Sherrod refers to a white attorney as "one of his kind" I would say she IS a racist. She was NOT relaying how she said it back then...she was explaining the attorney TO THE PRESENT AUDIENCE as "one of his kind."

She may not abuse her power acting as a racist....but I have no doubt she still is a racist.

As for Van Jones. Seeing as you are referring to his communist thinkjing when he was a "young man" it is quite obvious that your left wing blogs and left wing media outlets have neglected to present to you more RECENT words of Van Jones.

They use people like you TM. They know yoiu will believe3 anything they say and do no researech on your own.

You, TM are a pathetic lonely woman with nothing to be proud of except your ability to regurgitate what you read on left wing blogs.

I don't know if she is racist or not, but I did pick up on the ''one of his kind''. I can tell you this..that isn't something I say, or would say.
What does ''one of his kind'' mean? (rhetorical)

correct me if I'm wrong....but they forced her resignation because she made a racial comment that was later discovered to be taken out of context.

If that's true, then did she, at the time of the actual incident involving the white farmer, truly feel this way and if so, was it racially motivated? If the answer to that question is yes, then no matter how long ago it was, they did the right thing. I only hold this opinion because it has been stated here very clearly on many occasions that a racist is always a racist.

Do I think she should have been flagged like this...NO. But now that it's out, the same standards should apply to one racist that applies to all others.

Did you read the van jones story?

will you not give it the time you gave Sherrod to find out what the truth is?

Watch and listen the entire 40 minute clip as I did last night. The claim that this woman was explaining her "moment of clarity" is nonsense. Listen to the audience as well. Is this woman a racist? I don't know. Seems the Obama admin sure deemed her one!

Bottom line here is, Breitbart gave the NAACP a dose of what they and the left have been doing to the right for years; parsing snippits. And they don't like it. The same left who routinely dismissed a Klansman amongst their ranks, numerous truly racist comments by their own members, the trashing of minorities and the racial slurs used against same minorities who strayed from the Democrat plantation, their own support of policies that enslave minorities in lives of poverty, etc.

More feigned outrage and righteous indignation that means zip.

The New Face of Environmentalism | Feature | East Bay Express

I know you will not likely read this about Van jones and his journey from angry black man truning to communism TO Green envriomentalist capitalist but hey at least it is here for those willing to listen.

Im glad Sherrod got listened to.

It is an interesting and compolimenting article on Van Jones. However, whjereas he spoke for a while, not all quotes were in the article. Of course, you cant put all quotes in. But I am curious as to what else he said during his time on the podium. Likewise, the East Bay Express. What type of publication is it? Is it strictly news or is it more of a commentary publication?

What makes this thread most delightfully retarded is that President Obama himself repudiated Jeremiah Wright.

What makes me laugh is the fact that you did not see the fact that he called him his mentor for 20 years and only tossed him aside when it was necessary for poliotical expediency.

And you accepted his "If I had known" excuse.

Well, guess what. If he did not kow about Wright after 20 years, then he certainly is not qualified to be POTUS.

You need to be somewhat aware of what is going on around you to be qualified as President.

So either he lied for political expediency or he had his head up his ass.

Which one is it?

Since he not actually done a single thing that would support a claim that he is acting out what he heard Wright say in the past makes your point, such as it is, moot.

The New Face of Environmentalism | Feature | East Bay Express

I know you will not likely read this about Van jones and his journey from angry black man truning to communism TO Green envriomentalist capitalist but hey at least it is here for those willing to listen.

Im glad Sherrod got listened to.

It is an interesting and compolimenting article on Van Jones. However, whjereas he spoke for a while, not all quotes were in the article. Of course, you cant put all quotes in. But I am curious as to what else he said during his time on the podium. Likewise, the East Bay Express. What type of publication is it? Is it strictly news or is it more of a commentary publication?

Van Jones is the example of a guy that started out saying "KILL WHITEY" and realized he couldn't get anywhere with that......so over time he changed to an environmental revolutionary.

Oh, and BTW left.... the $100,000 reward for providing evidence of racist teaparty activity still remains unclaimed.

Forum List

Back