Now Trump says Muslim judge may be bias

Obviously, only whites are qualified to judge whites.

That is, only like is qualified to judge like.

Hence, by Trump logic, every non-white defendant whose conviction was presided over by a white judge needs to be retried by a judge of proper ethnicity.

Non-biased judge

th

But a Christian, Jewish or Atheist judge would not be...

What he want is a Unitarian-Agnostic-jewish-Taoist-Sexist judge that wear the American Flag on his heart... I wrote his because no females will judge Trump in a fair and even way...

( I am done for tonight and will continue sometime down the road after removing my head from my ass )

We are White! That's what I don't get. Why do the losers fear sharing power with other Americans.

son of illegal aliens, member of la raza, supporter of providing lawyers and aid to illegal aliens. Nah he ain't biased. Only in a Liberal world.

People are so darned dumb that they have trouble realizing the whole far right wing is biased to the max.

It is a good enough reason for any honest judge to voluntarily recuse himself from the proceedings in this case. His refusal to do so is very strong evidence that he is a criminal.
Curiel is very much within the canons of ethics at this time, and those accusing him of not being so are entering a RICO conspiracy.

Forum List

Back