Jan. 6 “QAnon Shaman” is running for Congress

Looks like Az has the chance to elect a fine candidate. If I lived in Az., I would vote for Jacob. Who knows, he could work his way up and be President of the USA one day.

According to NBC15, using information sourced from CNN, "Chansley has filed paperwork to run as a libertarian in Arizona’s 8th Congressional District,"

Jacob Chansley, the man known as the "QAnon Shaman,” who was sentenced to three years in prison back in 2021 for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, has furthered his plans to run for Congress.

"Arizona law prohibits people convicted of felonies from voting until they have completed their sentence and had their civil rights restored. But the U.S. Constitution does not prohibit felons from holding federal office."

650bdf9f3a6c9def517b125a71fba06c
And the retard circus rolls on!

I might report you for carelessly posting duplicate threads.
Be careful. I wouldn't want you ending up as a hog turd

SHUP you filthy POS. You arent even comical like most of your rain-deat rump rangers. Kiss off you sick POS.

De CrepitUs . You have done it again .
Failed to DYOR and come up with more drivel .

Read and learn about Jacob who never served a real day inside or made an interview from his cell .Just another Psy -Op insert .

"The Viking leading the charge and then standing at the House podium had previously been caught on camera at a BLM protest, so he wasn't a Trump supporter.
He has been exposed as a professional actor as well as a Navy veteran.

His name is Jacob Angeli Chansley, and he just happens to be 33 years old. ( standard Deep State number with Aces and Eights)
He has his own Wiki page, where the date January 8 now appears prominently: He and his mother are from Phoenix. His father is hidden. He has been on Alex Jones, talking about Satan. According to My Life, Jacob's mother Martha Chansley is related to Lyons, Gabbards,Robinsons, Vukovojacs, Brocks, and Balzanos. The current Queen is a Lyon.
Addresses for Chansley include Thousand Oaks and Burbank (Hollywood). The Angelis are in the peerage, related to the Percys and Manners. The Balzani are Italian nobles. The name Gabbard no doubt means he is a cousinof Lt. Col. Tulsi Gabbard.
Are Chansley's tattoos even real or are they are just drawn on. The bricks on his arms are pointless, and say to me “another brick in the wall”. In other words HE is just another brick in the wall, and is reveling in it. But whatever the case may be there, just ask yourself this: does the film you see from the Capitol really look like a serious riot? Or does it perhaps look more like a lot of young actors having a romp?
As usual, these people overplay their parts by a longshot, and Chansley is just the worst of the bunch, using the event as a costume party and promotional tour for his career.
If a real far-right militia had attacked the Capitol, it would look nothing like this. Or even a riot of MAGA people would look nothing like this.Things get destroyed in real riots. There is property damage. Other than the fake barrier that Babbitt broke through, there was zero property damage. These actors were clearly instructed not to touch anything, like the expensive paintings or furniture. etc etc "
Agent provacatuer

I still don't know or care what Qanon is. I also don't know why it frightens Leftist Trump-Haters so much. :dunno:
I don’t know what it is either. I never would have heard of it if not for the leftists squealing about it.

I‘m more concerned that leftist college presidents are approving of their students inciting violence against Jews.

I still don't know or care what Qanon is. I also don't know why it frightens Leftist Trump-Haters so much. :dunno:
Because it is a source of conspiracy theories that have increased the divide, and hurt the country,

Looks like Az has the chance to elect a fine candidate. If I lived in Az., I would vote for Jacob. Who knows, he could work his way up and be President of the USA one day.

According to NBC15, using information sourced from CNN, "Chansley has filed paperwork to run as a libertarian in Arizona’s 8th Congressional District,"

Jacob Chansley, the man known as the "QAnon Shaman,” who was sentenced to three years in prison back in 2021 for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, has furthered his plans to run for Congress.

"Arizona law prohibits people convicted of felonies from voting until they have completed their sentence and had their civil rights restored. But the U.S. Constitution does not prohibit felons from holding federal office."

He has a stronger grip on reality than trump..

Yeah..I see that campaign going nowhere..

Too bad I can't cast a vote, don't live in AZ

I pray he wins. But maybe AZ is corrupt as .. WA, CA, OR very likely are. No R ever wins in those supposedly blue states (all the people I ever met in WA or OR were far from blue...

i think the elections there are rigged. No, I don't have substantial proof. But I'll bet someone out there KNOWS and has the proof

The truth coming around is gonna crush the Dems this time.

The 10% who still buy the
MSM lies and props are irrelevant now.

I don’t know what it is either. I never would have heard of it if not for the leftists squealing about it.

I‘m more concerned that leftist college presidents are approving of their students inciting violence against Jews.
i thought it meant, I'm retarded

Forum List

Back