Now That Whites Are Going Minority, Should They Have a Group?

You two should get along better. You're basically the same weak-minded coward.

Like the NAACP, ADL, etc., but for whites?

Of course. We do have First Amendment rights in this country. You may not be "aware" of them, but there are plenty of groups for whites, here let me help you:
National Association for the Advancement of White People
Council of Conservative Citizens
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

Do you need some more?

C of CC is great and I appreciate Duke's efforts. But of course, even without using the word "white", they get attacked. What I believe is that white groups should NOT be attacked as "racist" if NAACP, La Raza, etc. aren't.

If you're in La Raza, you get promoted.
If you're in CofCC, you get fired.

That's a problem. That needs to change.

And I don't see it happening because it's "fair" or "the right thing to do."

The non-whites and white traitors of this country will not cede an inch on this. You either totally suck up to the PC, multi-culti agenda, or you're a "racist" "hater" "white supremacist." They mean to kill us off as a race. They're sure as hell not going to allow us any respectability in groups.

Don't know what it's going to take to turn this around. Do people have to die? Lawsuits? Strong leaders?

I just don't know. "The people" just kind of magically turn at some point... from one point of view to 180. Look at gays... 20 years ago, they had nothing. Now, they are the super-heroes of the day.

One day, those who stick up for whites, assert the reality of racial difference, or advocate white racial separation are total pariahs. The worst of the worst.

Next day, no big deal. Everyone's a white supremacist. It's "cool" to be white separatist/nationalist/etc. How could we have ever thought differently?

It's all about status and what other people think of you. People want to be respected, they seek status. If status comes with being anti-white, they'll be anti-white. If it comes with being pro-white, they'll be pro-white.

You really are a pathetic fucking coward. What a waste of oxygen.

Surely you jest. The GOP / Republican Party just nominated a MEXICAN as their presidential nominee and one of the top people for VP is Marco Rubio.

Romney is an American, whose family sojourned in Mexico for a while.

That's like saying Jesus was an Egyptian because parents had to flee Herod's wrath.

True, I knew a guy named Vladimir whose parents immigrated to Mexico from Russia where he was born and where he grew up. 6 foot three and blue eyed, people thought he was making fun of Mexicans when he spoke because of that accent. It was hilarious.

People can be so ignorant Mexican is a nationality, I have met people of Lebanese descent who were from Mexico and there is a population of Black Mexicans who live there as well.

One day, those who stick up for whites, assert the reality of racial difference, or advocate white racial separation are total pariahs. The worst of the worst.

Next day, no big deal. Everyone's a white supremacist. It's "cool" to be white separatist/nationalist/etc. How could we have ever thought differently?

It's all about status and what other people think of you. People want to be respected, they seek status. If status comes with being anti-white, they'll be anti-white. If it comes with being pro-white, they'll be pro-white.

Maybe when you learn to stand up to those Blacks who bully you on the subway, than we can talk about the rest of this. :rolleyes:

Wm Joyce's practice of dealing with race is similar thinking of the deaf ed instructor who simply spoke louder to his pupils.

Maybe when you learn to stand up to those Blacks who bully you on the subway, than we can talk about the rest of this. :rolleyes:

How stupid is this? If a white person "stood up" to a black person on the subway, they would get killed. Or shot or beat to shit. If the white person "stood up" and fought back, no matter what, THEY would be the bad guy.

Look at Bernhard Goetz! He "stood up", and they went after HIM.

There are basically NO OPTIONS for whites.

Take your beating and be a wimp.
Stand up and get killed.
Stand up and get prosecuted.

No options.

I'm sure the Jewish mayor Michael Bloomberg is really going to side with the white guy, right. What group would help him? Touch any blacks, Jesse and Al will march through the hood. No white group is going to march in NYC. If they did, they would be shot to death by the police, or killed by blacks.

It would be nice if people got a job based on qualifications.
But the Libs seem to have a problem with that.
Being white and soon to be a minority maybe it's time to see how
the other side has been doing.

Might be nice to have an advantage over other races based on being a minority.
Get lots of perks...

Years ago, I took the post office exam. I scored better than my brother and he got a job before me because he was a vet. Also, minorities got extra points. If the post office gave jobs based on the test, I would have been one of the first hired. Never did get a job with them.

Goetz:

Bernhard Goetz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Goetz himself was half-Jewish. I guess not enough: Morgenthau, the Jewish DA, wanted him convicted for attempted murder. He was then sued by Jewish lawyers William Kuntsler and Ron Kuby. They won.

His attackers all went on to lives of violent crime.

Such an American story: white dude on subway attacked by four blackimals. Instead of being praised as a hero, the Jewish lawyers go after him with bloodlust. A white man has to fear the black on the street and the Jew in the courtroom.

Who speaks for the white man?

It would be nice if people got a job based on qualifications.
But the Libs seem to have a problem with that.
Being white and soon to be a minority maybe it's time to see how
the other side has been doing.

Might be nice to have an advantage over other races based on being a minority.
Get lots of perks...

I am a Minority, a word I hate because I am not a minor to anyone else...especially you. At the same time, I work five days a week, I pay my taxes, rent, bills and I do not have a criminal record. I go to work, come home and that's where I am until the next morning. So when you want to LABEL a Black person make sure you know what what you are talking about b/c I don't play that. And BTW...my parents also worked and were never on welfare as you seem to think all Black ppl are. You are so blind. You think you know Black ppl but you don't know a damn thing!!

My brother in law is black and has taken advantage of everything available to him and his girls based on their race. I don't blame him, I blame the system. BTW, he's never been on welfare either. He got his job due to his race and his daughter got a 5 year scholarship due to her race. Funny as now she doesn't even say she's "black", when she fills out a form that asks for race she checks "other" and puts in "human". I'm proud of her.

There are good and bad in all people of all races and all religions.

The white population has the majority, by far in the US.

Do go on...

No, not "by far." We're down from 400 years of being about 90 percent to the high 60's. By 2042, the Census predicts we will be minorities. Whites are the minority in FOUR STATES and D.C. They are the minority of current births.

The question is about whether in light of this COMING minority status, we should have a group that openly advocates for whites -- AS A GROUP. The GOP and the NRA do not do this. Not only do they NOT, they would disown/disclaim this approach entirely.
From the attitudes I see in young people today, by 2042 there will be little need for any organization that promotes racial equality. Kids are much more tolerant of other races and many see race as just another physical attribute such as hair color.

I pray you are correct.

No, not "by far." We're down from 400 years of being about 90 percent to the high 60's. By 2042, the Census predicts we will be minorities. Whites are the minority in FOUR STATES and D.C. They are the minority of current births.

The question is about whether in light of this COMING minority status, we should have a group that openly advocates for whites -- AS A GROUP. The GOP and the NRA do not do this. Not only do they NOT, they would disown/disclaim this approach entirely.
From the attitudes I see in young people today, by 2042 there will be little need for any organization that promotes racial equality. Kids are much more tolerant of other races and many see race as just another physical attribute such as hair color.

I pray you are correct.
As long as there is a group which eschews personal responsibility- and complains that they can't get a job because of the "color of their skin"- while having dropped out of high school, with pants sagging, doing nothing, achieving nothing, sporting tattoos all over "they" arms, with gold "teefs"- they will blame it on "racism".

Enough! When do we start realizing that it's not the color of your skin- it's the "content of your character" (or lack thereof)?

Forum List

Back