Now That Whites Are Going Minority, Should They Have a Group?

The fact remains Mitt is an American citizen.

The fact is that both parties have plenty of racists.

The fact is that Jews are just as screwy as the rest of us.

The fact is the minority have no reason to ever think going back to an all "white" government is a cool idea.

I would agree with you to some degree; however, my agreement with you would be irrelevant in the eyes of someone who sees themselves NOT as an American, but a cultural combination of who their ancestors are.

Obama has made it unequivocally clear that he is a Muslim and in my opinion, while the Muslims are engaged in a state of war with the U.S., "citizenship" is just a piece of paper.

The Republican Party attracts non-whites because it is the party that is more favorable to small business entrepreneurs. At the same time, it is also the party that is committing suicide because, like the Democrats, they are trying to distance themselves from unalienable Rights in favor of empowering government with a presence in EVERY facet of our personal lives.

Obama is nothing of the sort, and that you would think so indicates that you allow bias to unbalance your reason. The GOP attracts some minorities possibly for reason you say. Both parties like statist solutions, yes.

Duddleydolt has failed miserably trying to fight for open borders now hes here fighting for white power, next week he will be a New Black Panther member calling to kill whitey. :rolleyes:

The fact remains Mitt is an American citizen.

The fact is that both parties have plenty of racists.

The fact is that Jews are just as screwy as the rest of us.

The fact is the minority have no reason to ever think going back to an all "white" government is a cool idea.

I would agree with you to some degree; however, my agreement with you would be irrelevant in the eyes of someone who sees themselves NOT as an American, but a cultural combination of who their ancestors are.

Obama has made it unequivocally clear that he is a Muslim and in my opinion, while the Muslims are engaged in a state of war with the U.S., "citizenship" is just a piece of paper.

The Republican Party attracts non-whites because it is the party that is more favorable to small business entrepreneurs. At the same time, it is also the party that is committing suicide because, like the Democrats, they are trying to distance themselves from unalienable Rights in favor of empowering government with a presence in EVERY facet of our personal lives.

Obama is nothing of the sort, and that you would think so indicates that you allow bias to unbalance your reason. The GOP attracts some minorities possibly for reason you say. Both parties like statist solutions, yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpuhlAgyGwY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim Multiple Times! - YouTube[/ame]

I can only believe what the man has said in public.

Like the NAACP, ADL, etc., but for whites?

The white population has the majority, by far in the US.

Do go on...

No, not "by far." We're down from 400 years of being about 90 percent to the high 60's. By 2042, the Census predicts we will be minorities. Whites are the minority in FOUR STATES and D.C. They are the minority of current births.

The question is about whether in light of this COMING minority status, we should have a group that openly advocates for whites -- AS A GROUP. The GOP and the NRA do not do this. Not only do they NOT, they would disown/disclaim this approach entirely.

I was just declared to be the topic of this thread. You think some people need to reread this thread ?

Learn to read, buddy boy, BHO is not the issue, your silliness is against him.

Professor, that didn't make much sense. Am I supposed to NOT believe what Barry himself says about his heritage and religious convictions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrIsQIvKgK4]Is Obama Our First Muslim President? Frank Gaffney Tells All - YouTube[/ame]

Chopped and shopped videos? Really. Thanks for proving my point.

Man, if you're going to criticize, at least don't give some half assed excuse.

When I had to refute an allegation made by a poster here, I was obliged to give TEN examples of who the guy actually represented in order to make a point.

I simply do not believe the important parts of those videos were chopped. I think they are fair reflection of what I've heard and read from Obama myself.

When I had to refute an allegation made by a poster here, I was obliged to give TEN examples of who the guy actually represented in order to make a point.

I simply do not believe the important parts of those videos were chopped. I think they are fair reflection of what I've heard and read from Obama myself.

Obama is a muslim and he's going to kill white Americans.

Do go on...

No, not "by far." We're down from 400 years of being about 90 percent to the high 60's. By 2042, the Census predicts we will be minorities. Whites are the minority in FOUR STATES and D.C. They are the minority of current births.

The question is about whether in light of this COMING minority status, we should have a group that openly advocates for whites -- AS A GROUP. The GOP and the NRA do not do this. Not only do they NOT, they would disown/disclaim this approach entirely.

You're a coward and a fool.

Obama is a muslim and he's going to kill white Americans.

Go play somewhere else, fool.

Get your ass to the Conspiracy Forum and shut the fuck up, idiot.

It would be nice if people got a job based on qualifications.
But the Libs seem to have a problem with that.
Being white and soon to be a minority maybe it's time to see how
the other side has been doing.

Might be nice to have an advantage over other races based on being a minority.
Get lots of perks...

I am a Minority, a word I hate because I am not a minor to anyone else...especially you. At the same time, I work five days a week, I pay my taxes, rent, bills and I do not have a criminal record. I go to work, come home and that's where I am until the next morning. So when you want to LABEL a Black person make sure you know what what you are talking about b/c I don't play that. And BTW...my parents also worked and were never on welfare as you seem to think all Black ppl are. You are so blind. You think you know Black ppl but you don't know a damn thing!!

Do go on...

From the attitudes I see in young people today, by 2042 there will be little need for any organization that promotes racial equality. Kids are much more tolerant of other races and many see race as just another physical attribute such as hair color.

Last edited:
From the attitudes I see in young people today, by 2042 there will be little need for any organization that promotes racial equality. Kids are much more tolerant of other races and many see race as just another physical attribute such as hair color.

Optimism is great, but that's more than a bit naive.

White people still hold a majority. Caucasians far outnumber asians, or blacks, or hispanics. It's like saying apples are no longer the most common fruit that is found in grocery stores. (OK not the best example, but if you're smart you'll get it.)

Man, if you're going to criticize, at least don't give some half assed excuse. When I had to refute an allegation made by a poster here, I was obliged to give TEN examples of who the guy actually represented in order to make a point. I simply do not believe the important parts of those videos were chopped. I think they are fair reflection of what I've heard and read from Obama myself.
Get your ass to the Conspiracy Forum and shut the fuck up, idiot.
You two sound sound like the IL lege yesterday on TV who whigged out. No one cares a crap what you think. Got it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back