Now That Whites Are Going Minority, Should They Have a Group?

From the attitudes I see in young people today, by 2042 there will be little need for any organization that promotes racial equality. Kids are much more tolerant of other races and many see race as just another physical attribute such as hair color.

Optimism is great, but that's more than a bit naive.
I see it in my kids and grand kids. Racism is dying. It may never go away entirely but it's not going to be a driving force in the future.

Man, if you're going to criticize, at least don't give some half assed excuse. When I had to refute an allegation made by a poster here, I was obliged to give TEN examples of who the guy actually represented in order to make a point. I simply do not believe the important parts of those videos were chopped. I think they are fair reflection of what I've heard and read from Obama myself.
Get your ass to the Conspiracy Forum and shut the fuck up, idiot.
You two sound sound like the IL lege yesterday on TV who whigged out. No one cares a crap what you think. Got it?

Thank you for the civil discourse. Now who gives a shit what YOU think? You think that just because you come here and post that we give a shit when you have no respect for those who post an opposing position?

What did you graduate from... maybe fifth grade? Did you not learn proper respect and how to have a civil discourse? unkotare fucks every thread he can with his disrespect, but I'm not giving him the time of day here. Climbing my ass when I'm looking for more facts is not the brightest thing you've done thus far. Don't put me into any category with unkotare. I cannot be responsible for what he does. I'll be damned if I will be his victim either.

Now, do you care to get back to the topic at hand?

Good for you, BuddyColt. Now if you give us something more substantial than your opinion, let's be civil. Unkotare is a hopeless, helpless cause.

The big mistake is in thinking that if there is a white minority there will automatically be a black majority. That's not going to happen. If anything, American blacks will be extinct long before American whites. In my lifetime, blacks went from 14% of the population down to 10% and those concentrated in a few cities and urban areas.

The big mistake is in thinking that if there is a white minority there will automatically be a black majority. That's not going to happen. If anything, American blacks will be extinct long before American whites. In my lifetime, blacks went from 14% of the population down to 10% and those concentrated in a few cities and urban areas.

I don't think either group will go "extinct" but the majority will he Hispanics.

I don't think either group will go "extinct" but the majority will he Hispanics.

I doubt it, seriously doubt it. For one thing by the second generation hispanics are already having smaller families. The majority will likely be Indians whose family size keeps increasing, and arab muslims who don't believe in abortion or birth control and don't change after they get here. As long as muslim women get their asses dragged to mosque they will keep having babies.

African Americans on the other hand have a double bind, maybe a triple bind. They have the highest rate of abortion up to 70%. They kill one another at a remarkable rate, if it was white people committing this kind of homicide it would be genocide. And, they are likely to form relationships outside their own race.

Look it up. In Chicago alone the black population is back to where it was in 1920. Every major city has seen a dramatic decline and it's not like they are moving to rural towns either. They are in reality disappearing.

I guess I'm not helping things by adopting a child from Guatemala...

REDNECK

KKK

ARYAN NATION

GOP

REPUBLICAN PARTY

How many do you need?

Surely you jest. The GOP / Republican Party just nominated a MEXICAN as their presidential nominee and one of the top people for VP is Marco Rubio.

Romney is an American, whose family sojourned in Mexico for a while.

That's like saying Jesus was an Egyptian because parents had to flee Herod's wrath.

True, I knew a guy named Vladimir whose parents immigrated to Mexico from Russia where he was born and where he grew up. 6 foot three and blue eyed, people thought he was making fun of Mexicans when he spoke because of that accent. It was hilarious.

Like the NAACP, ADL, etc., but for whites?

REDNECK

KKK

ARYAN NATION

GOP

REPUBLICAN PARTY

How many do you need?

Try this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95aQshvaAII]THE KKK FORMED BY FORMER DEMOCRATS WHO OPPOSED EQUALITY FOR BLACKS - YouTube[/ame]

I suspect all white racist groups that existed before 1964 were started by Democrats. It was around that time most of the racists left the Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party. The blacks were pushed out of the Republican Party and swelled the ranks of the Democratic Party. That's history. Everyone knows it. Well, apparently, not everyone. But most people who went to more than the 9th grade.

I guess I'm not helping things by adopting a child from Guatemala...

You're sure helping that child. Good on ya.

Forum List

Back