Now that Osama bin Laden has been killed is it OK to build the Ground Zero Mosque ??

I think that's why I've been turning more to Gandhi lately. There is much better way of dealing with things: as mature adults.

I'm not Ghandi. I believe that we should mind our own fucking business. BUT when someone attacks us or one of ours hit them so hard that they don't even THINK about fucking with us again.

I absolutely would have leveled the city where Bin Laden was found. There is NO doubt that at least elements of the ISS and or Pakistani Army were involved in hiding him.

I would have given 24 hours notice so that civilians could evacuate if they wished then I would have razed the place.

You've really worked yourself into a lather since the start of this thread!

I think that's why I've been turning more to Gandhi lately. There is much better way of dealing with things: as mature adults.

I'm not Ghandi. I believe that we should mind our own fucking business. BUT when someone attacks us or one of ours hit them so hard that they don't even THINK about fucking with us again.

I absolutely would have leveled the city where Bin Laden was found. There is NO doubt that at least elements of the ISS and or Pakistani Army were involved in hiding him.

I would have given 24 hours notice so that civilians could evacuate if they wished then I would have razed the place.

if I was in a lather as you suggest i would be pushing for laws to make this mosque illegal and I would have pushed bombing that city without giving civilians a chance to get out.

if I was in a lather as you suggest i would be pushing for laws to make this mosque illegal and I would have pushed bombing that city without giving civilians a chance to get out.

I'm sorry, the difference was obviously too subtle for me to detect.

You don't need to be Gandhi. Nor do I. You don't need to be me either. Just yourself. You have to do what your conscience dictates. As I do mine.

Imam Rauf on the death of Osama bin Laden

(President Obama only talks for about 20 seconds)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7KDZdLUhnY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - No Future for Terrorism[/ame]

Last edited:
At NO point did he say he personally was glad Bin Laden was dead as you claimed.

I do however give credit where credit is due, he DID say terrorism is not the answer. Now the only question is, can we trust THIS Muslim?

I have noticed.

Before bin Laden's death.

About every third thread was something negative about Muslims or Islam.

Now there are very few about either of the subjects.

So I assumed that most Americans had satisfied their bloodlust for revenge.

Now they hava a sense of victory over Muslims and Islam.

No,
Right wingers have a short attention span. That's why their targets come and go.
Gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, teachers, nurses, women's rights, back to gays, then once again on to Hispanics, then to women's rights, then back to gays, then Muslims. Their little minds percolate with such fear, we just don't know where they will twitter off to next or who they will focus on. We just have to be prepared.

At NO point did he say he personally was glad Bin Laden was dead as you claimed.

I do however give credit where credit is due, he DID say terrorism is not the answer. Now the only question is, can we trust THIS Muslim?

See what I mean?

9/11 created a wound that aggravated the divide between the Muslim World and the West. The demise of Osama bin Laden, coinciding with the wave of revolutions in the Arab world, is a hopeful milestone. We hope it will bring to a close the chapter of terrorism, whether committed by non-state actors like al Qaeda or state actors like Libya's Gaddafi.

I applaud President Obama for his resolute efforts in the war against terror, including bringing bin Laden to justice and supporting the aspirations of the Arab world to establish democratic regimes responsive to the needs of their people.

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf: Praying for an End to the Chapter of Terrorism

:eusa_whistle:

Too bad you didn't write the Bill of Rights....you could have made sure the 1st Amendment only applied to speech, religion, etc. that you liked.

I'd have included all people calling themselves "bodecea" will be committed for being mentally retarded.

I have no doubt that that is something you would have tried to do. Because that is the kind of person you are.

I have no doubt you believe your drivel, because that's the kind of person you are.

Too bad you didn't write the Bill of Rights....you could have made sure the 1st Amendment only applied to speech, religion, etc. that you liked.

Hey "history major" too bad YOU don't understand (well anything) that the First Amendment protects individuals from government abuse of their rights. It does NOT protect you from Pale Rider telling you you're a fucking idiot, nor does it protect Muslims from being called named by Pale Rider. It also doesn't prevent you from calling him names for doing so. Do you see how that works "history major?"

history major my ass :rofl:

Well, you could always have me arrested, Connie. :lol: You and Pale Rider have a great deal in common....you wish our government could be used to shut down people you don't like.

Please show me where I EVER, **EVER**, indicated I wished our government could be used to "shut down people I don't like."

Do I need to go to the "who's the biggest LIAR thread" and add your name to it?

There is no other sect of people ever to walk the face of the earth with a "BLOODLUST" for the wholesale MURDER and KILLING OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN greater than **MUSLMS**.

There is no other sect of people ever to walk the face of the earth with a "BLOODLUST" for the wholesale MURDER and KILLING OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN greater than **MUSLMS**.

That is one really bizarre statement considering that your avatar haa picture of a Native American.

In that native Americans were almost totally wiped out by Christians in both north and south America.

And this genocide included men, women and children.

I have noticed.

Before bin Laden's death.

About every third thread was something negative about Muslims or Islam.

Now there are very few about either of the subjects.

Now they hava a sense of victory over Muslims and Islam.

When Islamists have satisfied their need for blood, then we'll be happy to allow Mosques to be built.

Not going to hold my breath. :doubt:

I certainly don't lump them all together. In fact, theuure are some prominent Muslims saying the mosque shouldn't be built there, bless them.

Yes there are a few "Uncle Muhammod's" saying that the mosque shouldn't be built.

I'm sure you would happily kill those folks if you had the balls to do so.

I don't understand why more people don't see through your bullshit. I'm sure you're too big a pussy to actually do anything yourself; but you obviously fully support radical islam.

I see. Your view is he's the one spouting bullshit, but you're the one saying he'd happily kill muslims who are against he mosque?

I apologize to the rest of the board for ever thinking TheBrain was a good poster.

Forum List

Back