Now that Obama's Killed Osama

Here's what you need to do Francis:

Join the Navy. Go to BUDS. Graduate. Join a SEAL team, rise through the ranks, become and Admiral, then take command of JSOC. That way you can fix these broke bastards and these operational fuck ups won't happen anymore.

Frankly, I think Obama had the SEALs execute OBL, because OBL and Obama are really brothers born in Kenya and OBL was about to sing to the National Enquirer and then turn himself into Sarah Palin while she was Caribou Hunting.

Here's what you need to do Francis:

Join the Navy. Go to BUDS. Graduate. Join a SEAL team, rise through the ranks, become and Admiral, then take command of JSOC. That way you can fix these broke bastards and these operational fuck ups won't happen anymore.

Frankly, I think Obama had the SEALs execute OBL, because OBL and Obama are really brothers born in Kenya and OBL was about to sing to the National Enquirer and then turn himself into Sarah Palin while she was Caribou Hunting.

^^^^:lol:

The unbelievably stupid responses tell me how wrong this is.

1. I'm not criticizing the SEALS! SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! If you dont have an answer just shut the fuck up!

2. I'm Glad UBL is Gone!

The one and only point is...why not bring him in?

1. I'm not criticizing the SEALS! SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! If you dont have an answer just shut the fuck up!

2. I'm Glad UBL is Gone!

You claimed they "executed" Bin Laden, but you aren't criticizing them?

How do you reconcile that, Frank? Even if you are going to run with the lame "Obama told them to execute OBL" bit, it still insinuates that these men would simply follow such an order.

Can someone explain to me why is it the SEAL Team was under orders to execute the unarmed highest value source of Terrorist information on the planet? If, in fact UBL was unarmed as one of he several different version of the raid suggest, why kill him?

Also, would be at all appropriate for Obama to use footage from his Ground Zero "I Killed Osama" Victory Tour for his reelection campaign, (assuming he in fact does get the nomination)?

And finally, UBL is dead, now what? Is the GWOT, er I mean the Overseas Contingency Plan to attack people who perpetrate Manmade Disasters now over?

UBL?:lol::lol:

1. I'm not criticizing the SEALS! SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! If you dont have an answer just shut the fuck up!:eusa_hand:

2. I'm Glad UBL is Gone!

UBL?:lol:

Bring him in? Are you serious? Cost of a trial, keeping him prisoner? Waste of good time and money? No one knew if he was unarmed at the time.

2. I'm Glad UBL is Gone!

You claimed they "executed" Bin Laden, but you aren't criticizing them?

How do you reconcile that, Frank? Even if you are going to run with the lame "Obama told them to execute OBL" bit, it still insinuates that these men would simply follow such an order.

Yes, someone gave the SEAL team the order not to capture him. It's that fucking simple.

1. I'm not criticizing the SEALS! SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! If you dont have an answer just shut the fuck up!:eusa_hand:

2. I'm Glad UBL is Gone!

Bring him in? Are you serious? Cost of a trial, keeping him prisoner? Waste of good time and money? No one knew if he was unarmed at the time.

Are you THAT stupid?

We're executing people now to save money??

I don't know if he was unarmed, that's just one of the many versions the Administration is spinning. assuming he was unarmed, why not capture him?

Just because he was unarmed doesn't mean he wasn't a potential threat. He refused to surrender and if given the opportunity would of taken a couple Seals with him. I suppose it would of been okay if the Seals allowed him to grab a gun and start shooting at them before killing him Frank?

Yes, someone gave the SEAL team the order not to capture him. It's that fucking simple.

There has been a standing order on Bin Laden for years. You act as if the SEAL team were given the order to only kill. If they could of captured him, they would of. However, I don't blame them for not doing so at the risk of their safety and the mission itself.

2. I'm Glad UBL is Gone!

Are you THAT stupid?

We're executing people now to save money??

I don't know if he was unarmed, that's just one of the many versions the Administration is spinning. assuming he was unarmed, why not capture him?

The initial briefing said OBL had a suicide vest on and should be shot if he was found with clothes on. Whether that report is true or not it was absolutely the best possible thing to kill him. The only sad part is it was too fast. i would have much preferred he get dropped from an aircraft over the ocean from the same height as those poor people had to fall that jumped from the WTC.

But that's my medieval side speaking.

I think this thread is completely dishonest on the part of Frank's. Especially since he is making the assumption that UBL wasn't a threat despite being unarmed.

Also, he's ignoring the firefight that lasted over an hour I believe that got the Seals to the point where Bin Laden was. It's not as if the SEALS simply waltzed in there, plugged Bin Laden while he was going to the bathroom, and left.

Can someone explain to me why is it the SEAL Team was under orders to execute the unarmed highest value source of Terrorist information on the planet? If, in fact UBL was unarmed as one of he several different version of the raid suggest, why kill him?

Also, would be at all appropriate for Obama to use footage from his Ground Zero "I Killed Osama" Victory Tour for his reelection campaign, (assuming he in fact does get the nomination)?

And finally, UBL is dead, now what? Is the GWOT, er I mean the Overseas Contingency Plan to attack people who perpetrate Manmade Disasters now over?

You got a copy of those orders, Frank? Seems you're talking out your ass again about stuff of which you have no knowledge. Par for the course though. We see it all the time in the AGW debate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]YouTube - Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda'[/ame]

You got a copy of those orders, Frank? Seems you're talking out your ass again about stuff of which you have no knowledge. Par for the course though. We see it all the time in the AGW debate.

One of the accounts said Osama was unarmed. If so, why shoot an unarmed man, especially a man who should have been captured alive at all costs?

Second, the day you find one single repeatable laboratory experiment showing how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature, melts ice caps and spawn will be the last day I ever talk about AGW. Don't derail the thread.

There was no reason to take him alive. Or, at least, certainly not to let the world know that we'd taken him alive. The last thing we want is for this administration to try this guy in court. Best thing, send him to Allah... there is no intel value to someone like Osama. But there is intel to be had, and we have that.

Dead was the best option.
I'd have preferred an execution like Sadam. The world seeing die humiliated and afraid would have ended the myth

Incarcerating bin Laden would have just lionized his image in they eyes of the Muslim world and turned him into more of a celebrity. It would have taken years and teams of lawyers to get bin Laden executed, and in the meantime young radicals would have had their resolve reinvigorated by the thought that their hero was being held in prison by the enemy. How many bombs would have gone off inspired by people who wanted to show bin Laden they honored him. Instead, already the media hype surrounding him is starting to die down. If he was being held somewhere right now it would still be at a fever pitch. I think the order to Shoot him and dump the body sends the most straightforward message to would be terrorists what we think of them. I think it was a brilliant move and good for the USA.

How long did it take to try and execute Sadam?
Sadam died broken and humiliated and of no value as a martyr.

Incarcerating bin Laden would have just lionized his image in they eyes of the Muslim world and turned him into more of a celebrity. It would have taken years and teams of lawyers to get bin Laden executed, and in the meantime young radicals would have had their resolve reinvigorated by the thought that their hero was being held in prison by the enemy. How many bombs would have gone off inspired by people who wanted to show bin Laden they honored him. Instead, already the media hype surrounding him is starting to die down. If he was being held somewhere right now it would still be at a fever pitch. I think the order to Shoot him and dump the body sends the most straightforward message to would be terrorists what we think of them. I think it was a brilliant move and good for the USA.

How long did it take to try and execute Sadam?
About 3 years, by an Iraqi court. Had he been taken to the US for trial he'd probably still be alive right now going through the process. Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the primary planner of the 9/11 attacks, was incarcerated in Guantanamo about 6 months before Saddam was arrested, and there is still no trial date set for his prosecution.

Sadam died broken and humiliated and of no value as a martyr
Saddam was a sadistic despot despised by his own people. He might have become a hero within the Muslim world had he been able to make a good showing against the U.S. but instead the he was humiliated by the American military not once but twice.

We can't torture Terrorists for information, but we can shoot unarmed men in the face?

You dumb ass. Bin Laden masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. He was killed during a firefight. The only way that he should not have been shot on sight was if he was face down on the ground with his hands behind his head. Since he was shot in the face, he was not that.

I really believe you pathetic fruitcakes would rather see this nation come to harm, than see President Obama achieve what he stated he would do in his Presidential Campaign. Give it up. Almost all Americans view Bin Ladens death as a good thing, and a plus for the President.

Forum List

Back