Now that New York City failed to learn from Bud Light's mistakes

They found much fraud. Thus the huge disgorgement.

Do.you think NY shouldn't go after fraudsters?
If James and the city of NY do not continue to look into all real estate developers or anyone who used property assessments to borrow money we know this was a partisan witch hunt to destroy Trumps run for president. Would you agree.

You really have to wonder about these Democrats. They lead by emotion and wow, it costs them billions and billions. Even if Trump were to Pay NY the googles of cash they've fined him for, that money doesn't begin to put a dent in the losses of that city and State, all because they were led by their non-binary johnsons.

And no amount of money can make these people sane. Would you want to live or do business there?
What losses?

And he will pay.

Look no further than the Biden Admin. They have all kinds of circus characters, you know of any with good character?
It's certainly is good that trump "Hired Only the BEST People."
Of which a large number were found Guilty.

Yup, biden can't compete with trump in the category of "Hiring people with Good Character."

Dear Lord.

nah ... i'm a republican .. my asshole has an exit sign... not a welcome all mat like yours has .
I am sorry you take it for a political party, I have none because they are lame ass operations that can't be trusted but you kneel and bob all yous likes.

If James and the city of NY do not continue to look into all real estate developers or anyone who used property assessments to borrow money we know this was a partisan witch hunt to destroy Trumps run for president. Would you agree.
I agree that Trump committed massive fraud and was held accountable by the legal system.

Who else may have committed massive fraud is irrelevant.

You really have to wonder about these Democrats. They lead by emotion and wow, it costs them billions and billions. Even if Trump were to Pay NY the googles of cash they've fined him for, that money doesn't begin to put a dent in the losses of that city and State, all because they were led by their non-binary johnsons.

And no amount of money can make these people sane. Would you want to live or do business there?
WTF are you whining about fuckup.

Doesn't matter to me who they blame.

Trump was guilty of fraud.
Show US how Trump caused so many high net worth individuals to leave? Were they all conservatives and Trump supporters? You need to put up some numbers and back your claim. You may feel entitled to “doesn’t matter” yet you can’t back it up.

Show US how Trump caused so many high net worth individuals to leave? Were they all conservatives and Trump supporters? You need to put up some numbers and back your claim. You may feel entitled to “doesn’t matter” yet you can’t back it up.
I never claimed anyone left.

What claim are you referring too?

Bud Light learned from Bud Light’s mistakes… they shifted heterosexual male to make up for their woke flop with the tranny that cost them market share.

Forum List

Back