BREAKING! THIS IS IT ---- Biden Give's Ukraine permission to Use F-16 Jets to Launch Attacks Inside Russia

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I knew this would happen! Get ready folks. Biden and his handlers know that they haven't a chance in hell of beating Trump. Now, this is their plan B. My advice, stock up on Iodine Tablets.

If that is what it takes to keep Trump out of the White House, they will do it.

I'm sure Russia knows where they are.......why not just pop em on the ground with long range missles

I knew this would happen! Get ready folks. Biden and his handlers know that they haven't a chance in hell of beating Trump. Now, this is their plan B. My advice, stock up on Iodine Tablets.

Calm yourself child. Man up. Be Macho Man. You're OK. You're OK. You're OK. Just say it over and over in your bed with you're eyes closed, and the covers pulled up.

Last edited:
More dead Ukrainians (the few that are left) more dead mercenaries.....

Because if that madness happens, and one hopes it won't,Russia will not take it lying down. :dunno:

Calm yourself child. Man up. Be Macho Man. Your OK. Your OK. Your OK. Just say it over and over in your bed with your eyes closed and the covers pulled up.
Buh, buh, but--the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

1708736379217.gif

Just proves the stuttering shit clown is further down in the polls than the fake news is telling us.

Too dangerous to vote in person with WW3 imminent, shelter-in-place, while we count the mail-in votes. Yeah, we like to rape children but we would never steal elections!!!!

Thank God we have THIS looking after us....

biden hawaii fuckup 93.png

Poor Tucker. Hope he is out of that supermarket. It’s liable to come crashing down around him.

Yay! Magaturds celebrate mutually assured destruction if they don't get their way and their orange bag O' shit loses again in November.

Well, I'mma continue reveling in magaturd misery and grievances. I'm super apathetic to their unhappiness. No empathy for unamerican pieces of shit. Suffer moar.

Forum List

Back