Now That MSM is Publishing Legally Private IRS Docs

Isn’t it great they have your medical records to hand out to whoever without your approval?

Hans von Spakovsky: NY Times publication of Trump tax information violates his legal right to confidentiality

"Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the Trump tax returns that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

:9:

:abgg2q.jpg:
What's your point?

I know what he said. I still have no idea what your point is.

Isn’t it great they have your medical records to hand out to whoever without your approval?

Hans von Spakovsky: NY Times publication of Trump tax information violates his legal right to confidentiality

"Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the Trump tax returns that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

What's your point?

Your inability to see the forest for trees is duly noted ........

WELL, IT JUST GOES TO PROVE A POINT:
  • Just one more Democratic CRIME. The Law nor Rights mean nothing to Democrats. The only time they defend it is when it serves them to hide behind it. If Hillary had lost the popular vote but won, the Dems would be the staunchest defenders of the Electoral College on the planet.
  • Ever who made those tax records available violated the law, and both the NYT and the IRS have to answer for where they came from and should be prosecuted.
  • Those tax records are still a quarter century old and don't reflect on today other than to show Trump has operated his businesses far better than many of the largest corporations in America!
  • Now that they have those records, the DNC has an even weaker case to make to demand further tax records from the IRS.

Last edited:

What's your point?

Nope. My problem lies in your inability to understand what your president was saying.

Kinda like your "good people on both sides" lie.

What's your point?

Nope. My problem lies in your inability to understand what your president was saying.

"good people on both sides" were Trump's words, no one else's.

I guess you really don't keep track of shit too well; huh?

• Just one more Democratic CRIME. The Law nor Rights means nothing to Democrats. The only time they defend it is when it serves them to hide behind it. If Hillary had lost the popular vote but won, the Dems would be the staunchest defenders of the Electoral College on the planet.
  • Ever who made those tax records available violated the law, and both the NYT and the IRS have to answer for where they came from and should be prosecuted.
  • Those tax records are still a quarter century old and don't reflect on today other than to show Trump has operated his businesses far better than many of the largest corporations in America!
  • Now that they have those records, the DNC has an even weaker case to make to demand further tax records from the IRS.
This has nothing to do with Democrats. Here, I thought you were a proud independent like me.

So you’re saying anyone who honors history is evil?

Taliban did the same thing, you’re no different.

• Just one more Democratic CRIME. The Law nor Rights means nothing to Democrats. The only time they defend it is when it serves them to hide behind it. If Hillary had lost the popular vote but won, the Dems would be the staunchest defenders of the Electoral College on the planet.
This has nothing to do with Democrats. Here, I thought you were a proud independent like me.
All independents must eventually take a side. There is no neutral ground in this war against Western Civilization.

Oh, I keep track. And I watch how you openly lie even when the FACTS were brought to your attention.

Everyone now knows the truth about both these statements. Continuing with the lie make you look stupid.

All independents must eventually take a side.
Independence is a stand. One opposing manufactured drama over fake major Party duopoly infighting like this for one thing. You know you need and love only one another. Get a room. Don't worry, we can easily hold the fort without you.

Forum List

Back