Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Where do we go from here?
Frankly I suspect nowhere
Libs have carved out a non reality, not factual mode of operation that is sinisterly effective. I think their response will be mostly So What, you are reading the words wrong, etc and we roll along with daily revelations immediately followed by another Trump indictment and some Covid mandate bullshit mixed in.

We don’t live in reality anymore. We live in the vengeful, fictitious spirit of Orange Man Bad.

Show us some real evidence. You know, of the same quality as Jack Smith is going to schlong all over Little Donald and that you’re desperately trying to distract from.
In time you will get it, but not now. Youll get the evidence you seek, right before the election.

Where do we go from here?
Frankly I suspect nowhere
Libs have carved out a non reality, not factual mode of operation that is sinisterly effective. I think their response will be mostly So What, you are reading the words wrong, etc and we roll along with daily revelations immediately followed by another Trump indictment and some Covid mandate bullshit mixed in.

We don’t live in reality anymore. We live in the vengeful, fictitious spirit of Orange Man Bad.
I think you go to the conspiracy theory section

Show us some real evidence. You know, of the same quality as Jack Smith is going to schlong all over Little Donald and that you’re desperately trying to distract from.
p2VKObq.jpg

Forum List

Back