Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

He "admits to a number of liasons" with underage girls. He says their parents approved.

The mother who signed her daughter's guardianship over to Nugent is scum, as are the other parents who allowed their underage girls to be with this idiot.

So did Nugent call for the killing of Obama or not? SHEESH! So hard to get a straight answer from Obama-Bots. :cuckoo:

Haha.

You claimed the links provided about Nugent's guardianship so that he could be with an underage girl as his lover was no proof of that claim. I provided proof.

You're welcome.

:D

Bro, your thread was trash from the beginning and G.T. aka Batman a.k.a. your father a.k.a. Clark Kent came along only to solidify this thread into HOS status. Hall of Shame for those who hate abbreviations as much as me and my predecessors.

:lmao:

You are on a roll today Bro....

I'm in a good mood, is all. I think the sun like - determines my mood believe it or not.

On rainy days I'm depressed and feeling shitty. On sunny days I feel invincible and I love everyone < except weasels, such as the OP and several ex-school-mates>

Yeah... its BEAUTIFUL here in Houston area today.

Been outside most of it too.

Going out there now.

Been watching Ren & Stimpy with my 10 yr old :tongue:

Good stuff

:lmao:

You are on a roll today Bro....

I'm in a good mood, is all. I think the sun like - determines my mood believe it or not.

On rainy days I'm depressed and feeling shitty. On sunny days I feel invincible and I love everyone < except weasels, such as the OP and several ex-school-mates>

Going out there now.

Good stuff

Ren and Stimpy will make you at least 3% less efficient at life, lol

He "admits to a number of liasons" with underage girls. He says their parents approved.

The mother who signed her daughter's guardianship over to Nugent is scum, as are the other parents who allowed their underage girls to be with this idiot.

So did Nugent call for the killing of Obama or not? SHEESH! So hard to get a straight answer from Obama-Bots. :cuckoo:

No... but it was very distasteful to say the least.

I wouldnt have said it.

I can definitely agree with you on that. But either way, it doesn't make what this Band did to Limbaugh right. It's just so bizarre watching Obama-Bots refuse to admit that. They just can't bring themselves to do it. It really is bizarre.

I wouldnt have said it.

I can definitely agree with you on that. But either way, it doesn't make what this Band did to Limbaugh right. It's just so bizarre watching Obama-Bots refuse to admit that. They just can't bring themselves to do it. It really is bizarre.

Yea, lettuce snow when you join reality.

Going out there now.

Good stuff

Ren and Stimpy will make you at least 3% less efficient at life, lol

Thats the point
:D

Haha.

You claimed the links provided about Nugent's guardianship so that he could be with an underage girl as his lover was no proof of that claim. I provided proof.

You're welcome.

You claimed he was a 'Pedophile.' You did not prove that. You may have proved he was a bit sleazy, but that's about it. And that's besides the point anyway. You guys also claimed he called for the killing of Obama. I'll wait a bit longer for your proof on that.

Last edited:

You're right. I have seen the error of my ways. Thank you so much for setting me on the straight and narrow.

DEATH TO DETENTE !!!!

am I allowed to say that ?????

Haha.

You're welcome.

You claimed he was a 'Pedophile.' You did not prove that. You may have proved he was a bit sleazy, but that's about it. And that's besides the point anyway. You guys also claimed he called for the killing of Obama. I'll wait a bit longer for your proof on that.

Hmmm. So a 30 year old (+) man who admits to sex with underage girls isn't a pedo? Taking guardianship of a minor so that he can screw her is only a "bit" sleazy?

Any more examples of your upstanding morality you want to toss out here?

You're right. I have seen the error of my ways. Thank you so much for setting me on the straight and narrow.

DEATH TO DETENTE !!!!

am I allowed to say that ?????

Ah, progress for a Progressive. Now you're getting there. But you're not quite there yet. Try again, and this time mean it. ;)

I wouldnt have said it.

The band is THRASH METAL cr*p, the song as dumb as a song can be.

Ah, progress for a Progressive. Now you're getting there. But you're not quite there yet. Try again, and this time mean it. ;)

Serious question here.

What do you think should be done about this song? What do you want to see happen to these people? What would you do about others who want to sing or speak or write about things you find disgusting and "wrong"?

Haha.

You're welcome.

Hmmm. So a 30 year old (+) man who admits to sex with underage girls isn't a pedo? Taking guardianship of a minor so that he can screw her is only a "bit" sleazy?

Obviously i don't agree with his behavior. It is pretty creepy & sleazy. But that does not make him a 'Pedophile.' There is a difference. Now, Woody Allen on the other hand?

Obviously i don't agree with his behavior. It is pretty creepy & sleazy. But that does not make him a 'Pedophile.' There is a difference. Now, Woody Allen on the other hand?
Because of a greater age difference? So what? Both were guilty of taking advantage of minor girls within their care.

Serious question here.

What do you think should be done about this song? What do you want to see happen to these people? What would you do about others who want to sing or speak or write about things you find disgusting and "wrong"?

Yet more progress for a Progressive. You really are getting there. I don't want anything to happen to them. I don't even want an apology. Although, Rush Limbaugh may want one. That's between him and this band though. Point is, the angry mobs who are calling for Limabugh's head are the same mobs who don't seem to care about this.

I mean is publicly calling someone a 'Slut/C*nt really as bad as publicly calling for killing someone? Just looking for a little honesty and consistency. That's all. But like i said, you are making progress. You're so close to actually admitting this is wrong. So keep trying. I know you can do it. :)

Serious question here.

Yet more progress for a Progressive. You really are getting there. I don't want anything to happen to them. I don't even want an apology. Although, Rush Limbaugh may want one. That's between him and this band though. Point is, the angry mobs who are calling for Limabugh's head are the same mobs who don't seem to care about this.

I mean is publicly calling someone a 'Slut/C*nt really as bad as publicly calling for killing someone? Just looking for a little honesty and consistency. That's all. But like i said, you are making progress. You're so close to actually admitting this is wrong. So keep trying. I know you can do it. :)
I do believe I did so several pages back.

Serious question here.

I do believe I did so several pages back.

And btw, most Liberals/Democrats still adore Woody Allen. Seriously, it's true.

Forum List

Back