Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

Has anyone noticed the date stamp of the upload of this video? Aug 23, 2007 hell I wonder exactly when the concert was? obama at the time of the upload was barely a junior senator in the U.S. Senate. And obama had yet to announce his bid to run for president. I am beginning to think this video was edited or voiced over..

Nice try.

Obama launches presidential bid

Saturday, 10 February 2007, 17:42 GMT
BBC NEWS | Americas | Obama launches presidential bid

10:28 a.m. CST, February 10, 2007

U.S. Sen. Barack Obama formally entered the 2008 race for the presidency today
Obama: I'm running for president - chicagotribune.com
dot_629.gif
Here's how we are going to do this you are going to quote my post or shut the fuck up

Nice try what? was obama president at the time of the video? Whats the date of the concert? The concert date and the upload date will be two different dates so try again.

Has anyone noticed the date stamp of the upload of this video? Aug 23, 2007 hell I wonder exactly when the concert was? obama at the time of the upload was barely a junior senator in the U.S. Senate. And obama had yet to announce his bid to run for president. I am beginning to think this video was edited or voiced over..

Nice try.

dot_629.gif

Nice try what? was obama president at the time of the video? Whats the date of the concert? The concert date and the upload date will be two different dates so try again.

Don't worry about it. The Obama-Bots are just deflecting. They're just doing their Thread-Hijack thing. They were caught defending this Band, so now they're just trying to spin & deflect. Ted Nugent has nothing to do with this, and they know it. Obama-Bots can be very disingenuous.

Right, no proof. Next.

here you go, stupid mother fucker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

You may be onto something. This video is very suspect. Good snag.

Obama announced in Feb. 2007.

Date stamp of Video is Aug 2007.

Do you guys need instructions, to breathe?

So I guess the point here is that since this band and Rush Limbaugh are effectively equivalent,

they should be treated the same.

Well, fair point to some extent. They're certainly both unlistenable.

Calling for the death of someone equates calling someone a slut? Are you insane?

When this band gets made an honorary member of Congress by Pelosi and the Democrats, then we'll talk comparability.

So I guess the point here is that since this band and Rush Limbaugh are effectively equivalent,

they should be treated the same.

Well, fair point to some extent. They're certainly both unlistenable.

Calling for the death of someone equates calling someone a slut? Are you insane?

When this band gets made an honorary member of Congress by Pelosi and the Democrats, then we'll talk comparability.

Yeah, you are insane. :cuckoo:

Nice try.

dot_629.gif
Here's how we are going to do this you are going to quote my post or shut the fuck up

Still waiting bitch

Last edited:

Still waiting bitch

Don't wait too long. The Obama-Bots were just deflecting with their lame Nugent shite. They see no problem with this band calling for killing Rush Limbaugh. They're just so lost. You'll never get through to them. But nice try. And that was a good snag on that video. It really is very suspect. So Kudos. :)

Don't wait too long. The Obama-Bots were just deflecting with their lame Nugent shite. They see no problem with this band calling for killing Rush Limbaugh. They're just so lost. You'll never get through to them. But nice try. And that was a good snag on that video. It really is very suspect. So Kudos. :)
Someone's just upset because I wouldn't quote him and I proved him wrong. He didn't snag anything :)

Someone's just upset because I wouldn't quote him and I proved him wrong. He didn't snag anything :)

I disagree. That video is a bit suspect. But it's besides the point. You guys were just deflecting with the Nugent shite. You guys wouldn't condemn this band, and then got called on it. It really is that simple. You're just part of that angry Mob calling for Limbaugh's head, while defending this kind of stuff. Ted Nugent had nothing to do with the post. But i do urge you to look into the Nugent video a bit more. It does seem very suspect.

I disagree. That video is a bit suspect. But it's besides the point. You guys were just deflecting with the Nugent shite. You guys wouldn't condemn this band, and then got called on it. It really is that simple. You're just part of that angry Mob calling for Limbaugh's head, while defending this kind of stuff. Ted Nugent had nothing to do with the post. But i do urge you to look into the Nugent video a bit more. It does seem very suspect.

Nah. Guy who posted the video (the day after the concert) said in the description where and when it was filmed. I verified that Nugent was in concert on that date at that venue.

Forum List

Back