Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

Yet more progress for a Progressive. You really are getting there. I don't want anything to happen to them. I don't even want an apology. Although, Rush Limbaugh may want one. That's between him and this band though. Point is, the angry mobs who are calling for Limabugh's head are the same mobs who don't seem to care about this.

I mean is publicly calling someone a 'Slut/C*nt really as bad as publicly calling for killing someone? Just looking for a little honesty and consistency. That's all. But like i said, you are making progress. You're so close to actually admitting this is wrong. So keep trying. I know you can do it. :)
I do believe I did so several pages back.

And btw, most Liberals/Democrats still adore Woody Allen. Seriously, it's true.

I don't, and the age of consent in some stares has been as low as 15.

I never did care for him. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me who adores or hates him.

Ya know. I don't judge an entertainer by their politics. Except Mel Gibson. And it's not really his politics. He's just plain loony.

I actually think Woody Allen was a brilliant Film-Maker. But i can't watch his movies anymore without thinking about his pervy stuff with his adopted daughter. It's a different experience watching his movies now. And i think Mel Gibson is a brilliant Film-Maker too. He's very under-rated in that respect. But i do hear ya for the most part on the entertainer/politics thing. However, if they do decide to enter the Political Fray, they are fair game.

I never did care for him. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me who adores or hates him.

Ya know. I don't judge an entertainer by their politics. Except Mel Gibson. And it's not really his politics. He's just plain loony.

I've met him.

He's really creepy. Brilliant but creepy.

And that whole thing with Sun Yi Previn was sick.

I ought to take a poll amongst my "liberal/democratic" friends and see how many adore woody allen LOL

(I'm afraid there may be some who don't even know who he is ... damnable young people, anyway)

I assure you he's still very much adored & idolized in most Liberal/Democrat circles. The same goes for Roman Polanski. They are both worshipped by many. But i guess age would play a part in it. They reached the pinnacle of their careers awhile back.

Last edited:
Just called my daughter. I told her I had a question and asked if she adored Woody Allen.

She said "no", and from the sound of her voice, will be starting competency proceedings when she gets back from her trip.

Thanks a hell of a lot, Paul.

Just keep her away from Woody Allen & Roman Polansky, and you should be fine.

Just called my daughter. I told her I had a question and asked if she adored Woody Allen.

She said "no", and from the sound of her voice, will be starting competency proceedings when she gets back from her trip.

She's not a kid, so she's safe. Well, she's my kid. But you know what I mean.

What "wild" accusations? He adopted an underage girl so she could live with him.

You didn't know that?

And according to Courtney Love..she gave him head at the tender age of 13.

Right, no proof. Next.

here you go, stupid mother fucker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Has anyone noticed the date stamp of the upload of this video? Aug 23, 2007 hell I wonder exactly when the concert was? obama at the time of the upload was barely a junior senator in the U.S. Senate. And obama had yet to announce his bid to run for president. I am beginning to think this video was edited or voiced over..

She's not a kid, so she's safe. Well, she's my kid. But you know what I mean.

Like in the goat way?

Has anyone noticed the date stamp of the upload of this video? Aug 23, 2007 hell I wonder exactly when the concert was? obama at the time of the upload was barely a junior senator in the U.S. Senate. And obama had yet to announce his bid to run for president. I am beginning to think this video was edited or voiced over..

Nice try.

Obama launches presidential bid

Saturday, 10 February 2007, 17:42 GMT
BBC NEWS | Americas | Obama launches presidential bid

10:28 a.m. CST, February 10, 2007

U.S. Sen. Barack Obama formally entered the 2008 race for the presidency today
Obama: I'm running for president - chicagotribune.com
dot_629.gif

Right, no proof. Next.

here you go, stupid mother fucker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaattttt?!?!

"You are beginning to think"?

You thought wrong, you still haven't begun.

Nice try.

dot_629.gif
Nice try what? was obama president at the time of the video? Whats the date of the concert? The concert date and the upload date will be two different dates so try again.

Wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaattttt?!?!

"You are beginning to think"?

You thought wrong, you still haven't begun.
What was the date of the concert It was not the date of the upload of the video.

Nice try.

dot_629.gif

Nice try what? was obama president at the time of the video? Whats the date of the concert? The concert date and the upload date will be two different dates so try again.

Forum List

Back