Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

Oh..and Nugent's a fucking Pedophile. And a coward. He shit his pants for several weeks so he wouldn't go to Vietnam.

Real good hero you folks have.

:lol: You're the one who mentioned Ted Nugent. No one else did. And i'm pretty sure you have no proof for any of your wild accusations. But i'll give you some more time to produce the proof. I'll wait.

He is throwing old Ted out there because he has to defend a band calling for Rush's death :dunno:

:lol: You're the one who mentioned Ted Nugent. No one else did. And i'm pretty sure you have no proof for any of your wild accusations. But i'll give you some more time to produce the proof. I'll wait.

What "wild" accusations? He adopted an underage girl so she could live with him.

You didn't know that?

And according to Courtney Love..she gave him head at the tender age of 13.

The uptights who hide under their beds and never got laid don't know what "gave him head" means, Sallow.

:suck:

:funnyface:

Oh..and Nugent's a fucking Pedophile. And a coward. He shit his pants for several weeks so he wouldn't go to Vietnam.

He is throwing old Ted out there because he has to defend a band calling for Rush's death :dunno:

Defend a band I never heard of? :lol:

I'm not big on the genre either.

What "wild" accusations? He adopted an underage girl so she could live with him.

You didn't know that?

Right, no proof. Next.

I know. It's twisted Obama-Bot logic. But it is pretty entertaining. :)

Then why throw Ted out there?

Why not just say it is dispicable to call for someone's death and be done with it.

I dont defend Ted's rhetoric... love his politics, but then again... he is just an entertainer. Nothing more... nothing less.

Nor I. The title of the song in question sounds stupid to begin with. I've never heard Nugent was a "pedophile" either. I kinda liked Cat Scratch Fever, but that is all of his work I need to hear.

You didn't know that?

Right, no proof. Next.

here you go, stupid mother fucker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

You didn't know that?

Right, no proof. Next.

Google broke?

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".
Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conservative ICON and Draft Dodger Ted Nugent ALSO a Serial Pedophile. Surprised ?

Courtney Love phoned into The Howard Stern Show on Monday (March 22) before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shockingallegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old – which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.
Conservative ICON and Draft Dodger Ted Nugent ALSO a Serial Pedophile. Surprised ?
LiveLeak.com - Ted Nugent - Vietnam War Draft Dodger - defecated/urinated in pants 10 days - "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam"

the point of bringing up nugent is simple: if youre a dumb enough pantywaste to whine about what some obscure band that noone's ever heard of said 2 years ago.....and call them "the left" like a douchebag only would.....then actual guests of fox news of right-winged commentators, that are "heard of" getting thrown back in your face is the right hook that your pussy ass doesnt get back up from.

Nor I. The title of the song in question sounds stupid to begin with. I've never heard Nugent was a "pedophile" either. I kinda liked Cat Scratch Fever, but that is all of his work I need to hear.

:lol:

Seriously? Most "rockers" of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s were sleeping with real young girls. Sometimes it's hard to blame them..because they didn't know. But when you actually appoint yourself guardian? That's really sleazy.

You didn't know that?

Right, no proof. Next.

Google broke?

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".
Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Courtney Love phoned into The Howard Stern Show on Monday (March 22) before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shockingallegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old – which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.
LiveLeak.com - Ted Nugent - Vietnam War Draft Dodger - defecated/urinated in pants 10 days - "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam"

Yeah, that's still not proof. So lets just move onto your assertion that Nugent called for killing Obama.

Right, no proof. Next.

Google broke?

Yeah, that's still not proof. So lets just move onto your assertion that Nugent called for killing Obama.

It's already been posted you whiny assed hoe. Now sit the fuck down. Noone Real cares what Rush or some obscure band that nobody's ever heard of says - that's just for the phonies like you who call people "Obama bots" as your deficient brain's defense mechanism before it starts to cwy.

Right, no proof. Next.

Google broke?

Don't bother me for links ever again.

the point of bringing up nugent is simple: if youre a dumb enough pantywaste to whine about what some obscure band that noone's ever heard of said 2 years ago.....and call them "the left" like a douchebag only would.....then actual guests of fox news of right-winged commentators, that are "heard of" getting thrown back in your face is the right hook that your pussy ass doesnt get back up from.

Fair enough.... BTW, that was sleazy of Ted.

I knew what Sallie was referring to

Happy friday, broski!~:D

Right, no proof. Next.

Google broke?

:lame2:

You asked for them

Never heard of this band.

Do they run any political party like Rush runs the republican party?

Rush Limbaugh is Radio Host. He doesn't run any political party. I'm not sure about these Democrats who produced this song though. You would know more about that than i would.

Don't try to minimize his importance to the Republican party now that he has embarrassed himself and all of you.

Right, no proof. Next.

Google broke?

Nugent "suck on my machine gun" remark was in reference to ANYONE taking his firearms away. He later explained it was a joke in the manner of Lenny Bruce..................

Ted Nugent President Obama Piers Morgan | PopWatch | EW.com

Happy friday, broski!~:D

If only I could enjoy it... I have a stiff neck, so I am in pain.... sucks!!

I think I am going to go get some brewski's and enjoy a soma with them
:D

Forum List

Back