Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

That band sucks Great Big Fat ONES!

Hey, is that sexist? I think the singer is a female!

So I guess the point here is that since this band and Rush Limbaugh are effectively equivalent,

they should be treated the same.

Well, fair point to some extent. They're certainly both unlistenable.

Is it worse to publicly call someone a 'Slut/C*nt', or to publicly call for killing someone? Just curious what others think on that.

So I guess the point here is that since this band and Rush Limbaugh are effectively equivalent,

Calling for the death of someone equates calling someone a slut? Are you insane?

Rush Limbaugh is Radio Host. He doesn't run any political party. I'm not sure about these Democrats who produced this song though. You would know more about that than i would.

How do you know Detente is registered as a Democrat?

How do you know it originally wasn't about killing the band Rush? Or symbolically killing Rush's music? Some people really hate that band!

Bite your tongue.

I didn't say I hated the band. I just know some people who have an unreasonable hate for them.

Free Speech is under vicious assault. Americans need to stand up and start defending it, before it's too late.

that's rather ironic ... this band (I use the word loosely) has that right too, ya know. I don't think this applies as an 'assault on free speech' as it's not the government singing that horrid song. Now if you find a youtube video of a Congresscritter singing "Kill Rush Limbaugh", we'll talk ...

In any case, if you'd not told me what they were saying (and without the graphic), I wouldn't have understood a damn word they said except "kill kill kill".

Free Speech is under vicious assault. Americans need to stand up and start defending it, before it's too late.

that's rather ironic ... this band (I use the word loosely) has that right too, ya know. I don't think this applies as an 'assault on free speech' as it's not the government singing that horrid song. Now if you find a youtube video of a Congresscritter singing "Kill Rush Limbaugh", we'll talk ...

In any case, if you'd not told me what they were saying (and without the graphic), I wouldn't have understood a damn word they said except "kill kill kill".

I hear ya, but publicly calling for someone to be killed is pretty disturbing. A tad bit worse than publicly calling someone a 'Slut/C*nt' no?

Calling for the death of someone equates calling someone a slut? Are you insane?

Short answer? *Yes*.

I would love to see that as a defense in a murder trial. Your honor he called her a slut so I killed him. :badgrin::cuckoo:

I hear ya, but publicly calling for someone to be killed is pretty disturbing. A tad bit worse than publicly calling someone a 'Slut/C*nt' no?

Nah, both are ignorant. That's why I don't listen to either one.

I don't think you have to worry about Rush. I doubt too many people ever heard of this band before the right got its panties into a wad over this, and if they had, they probably couldn't understand what they were saying --- er, screaming.

Is it worse to publicly call someone a 'Slut/C*nt', or to publicly call for killing someone? Just curious what others think on that.

Depends. How many people actual listen to Detente everyday of the week?

I heard about the song it 2010. Thought very little of it. Rush makes rude comments to his followers about democrats all the time. It's so common from him I thought very little of it.

The larger issue I see is the fact that this blowhard was again able to change the course of the dialog from an adult conversation about womens preventative healthcare to childish name calling. But that how the media avoids critial issues these days.

Last edited:

Depends. How many people actual listen to Detente everyday of the week?

I heard about the song it 2010. Thought very little of it. Rush make rude comments to his followers about democrats all the time. It's so common from him I thought very little of it.

The larger issue I see is the fact that this blowhard was again able to change the course of the dialog from an adult conversation about womens preventative healthcare to childish name calling. But that how the media avoids critial issues these days.
Doesn't matter. it's OUT there and in public.

Get it BlindBoob?

Forum List

Back