Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

Yes "little Tater" I do. The song has been on Youtube since at least 2010. and still, I bet Rush has more listeners in a day than that song has in it's existance.

Tell me in your opinion which is the most offensive verse in the song. Or for you is it the refrain that is so bad?

Advocating murder. Are you really that hardheaded?

Nice try, but you're dealing with Obama-Bots here. Their programming doesn't allow them to see past Obama and their Democratic Party. They just can't admit this is wrong. They would have to be reprogrammed and rebooted to admit it. Good effort on your part though. :)

Yep. Everything under the sun is OK with them until someone on the right encroaches on thier debochery-laden mindless territory with a mis-step (Limbaugh)...then that person has to be crucified. They are transparent as Hell.

It will catch up to them sooner or later.

:lol:

Oh the "faux outrage"..

Here's some good ol' boy rock and roll. A real Conservative Hero!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Here's another good ol' boy..jest funning around..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiM_jQMtE6U]Hank Williams Jr. Calls Obama "Hitler" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh..and Nugent's a fucking Pedophile. And a coward. He shit his pants for several weeks so he wouldn't go to Vietnam.

Real good hero you folks have.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eF6vCv13bw]Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler.- Fox & Friends - 10/3/11 - YouTube[/ame]

More of that civil discourse from Left/Democrats i guess...

If any sacred cow whines to YouTube and Facebook, whatever that sacred cow is whining about is immediately taken down. But a song that openly calls for the killing of Rush Limbaugh apparently doesn't offend YouTube or Facebook, in the least.

Disgusted by Rush Limbaugh's recent antics? Blast our song, 'KILL RUSH'

Just don't call anyone a "slut."

'Kill Rush' - from the DÉTENTE album, 'Decline' - YouTube

Now Playing on YouTube and Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'

This is the kinda shit you listen to? Splains much.

"Thrash metal"? I do not listen to THAT kind of music.

Oh..and Nugent's a fucking Pedophile. And a coward. He shit his pants for several weeks so he wouldn't go to Vietnam.

:lol: You're the one who mentioned Ted Nugent. No one else did. And i'm pretty sure you have no proof for any of your wild accusations. But i'll give you some more time to produce the proof. I'll wait.

:lol: You're the one who mentioned Ted Nugent. No one else did. And i'm pretty sure you have no proof for any of your wild accusations. But i'll give you some more time to produce the proof. I'll wait.

What "wild" accusations? He adopted an underage girl so she could live with him.

You didn't know that?

And according to Courtney Love..she gave him head at the tender age of 13.

What "wild" accusations? He adopted an underage girl so she could live with him.

You didn't know that?

And according to Courtney Love..she gave him head at the tender age of 13.

The uptights who hide under their beds and never got laid don't know what "gave him head" means, Sallow.

Forum List

Back