Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

Free Speech is under vicious assault. Americans need to stand up and start defending it, before it's too late. Free Speech is no friend to the Big Government Nanny Staters/Police Staters. They're doing everything in their power to eliminate it. Time to stand up America.

I never heard the OP object to this (hypocrite) lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKWaCOQre4A]Mojo Nixon & The Toadliquors - Don Henley Must Die / Live at Club Clearview / Dallas, Texas 1994 - YouTube[/ame]

Is it worse worse to publicly call a woman a 'Slut'/C*nt', or to publicly call for the killing of someone?

More of that civil discourse from Left/Democrats i guess...

Disgusted by Rush Limbaugh's recent antics? Blast our song, 'KILL RUSH'

Just don't call anyone a "slut."

It's strange because most Ron Paul students don't waste their time engaging in pointless partisan arguments.

Limbaugh is inflammatory, it's what gives him job security, and he's probably admitted as much over the years. To be surprised or act indignant about someone reacting to it is disingenuous imo.

you can't make out the lyrics anyway, so put in any name you want like bill mars...

that band sucks so fuckin bad, who cares... they should have named the song loud noise

no, they should have named the band loud noise

Last edited:
More of that civil discourse from Left/Democrats i guess...

Disgusted by Rush Limbaugh's recent antics? Blast our song, 'KILL RUSH'

Just don't call anyone a "slut."

'Kill Rush' - from the DÉTENTE album, 'Decline' - YouTube

Now Playing on YouTube and Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'
The song has nothing to do with your fat-assed MessiahRushie. LimpBoy's last name is never mentioned. Prove it is not about the group Rush or my Congressman Rush Holt!!!! Post the full lyrics.

Kill Rush videos, Hollywoods asassinate Bush movie, pie throwing students, violent occupiers..........

its soooooooooooo adolescently "anarchistic"

islamist neanderthal street riots are more subdued

Here's why the OP and his backers are fucking retarded.

They are implying this band somehow "represents" the left, meanwhile crying foul when others say Rush Limbaugh represents the right.

That's what we call dishonesty by way of either stupidity, partisanship or malice. Or - all three.

Fuck the people that group people together into neat happy bunches anyways.

Never heard of this band.

Do they run any political party like Rush runs the republican party?

Rush Limbaugh is Radio Host. He doesn't run any political party. I'm not sure about these Democrats who produced this song though. You would know more about that than i would.

Rush Limbaugh runs the republican party at least as much as Bill Maher runs the democrats. Maher runs the democrats MORE because he's paying for his patronage.

Rush Limbaugh is Radio Host. He doesn't run any political party. I'm not sure about these Democrats who produced this song though. You would know more about that than i would.

How do you know Detente is registered as a Democrat?

How do you know it originally wasn't about killing the band Rush? Or symbolically killing Rush's music? Some people really hate that band! And Canadian. Like you hate Democrats.

How do you know it originally wasn't about killing the band Rush? Or symbolically killing Rush's music? Some people really hate that band!

Bite your tongue.

How do you know it originally wasn't about killing the band Rush? Or symbolically killing Rush's music? Some people really hate that band! And Canadian. Like you hate Democrats.
I heard they are anti-governmental authority teabaggers. On of their albums is "Recognize No Authority"

It's really a hoot that the dittoheads are still trying to save Limbaugh's fat ass on this one,

with all their yeah-buts.

Give it a rest, losers. Go back to pretending you don't care about Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back