Now Obama blames the internet for job losses

ROTF. Another slow hate day? Blame is used yet the President didn't "Blame" anyone or thing. Another fine example of how the specious right wing echo chamber parrots useless drivel to their followers.
It's not hate. Too many are weary of his lame excuses. One would think that the man in the most responsible position there is would actually accept some of that responsibility.

It's channelled hatred for the man. Not only that but to claim he blamed the internet for job loss in that speech indicates a lack comprehension skills, or they are just parroting what they've heard from the radio heads......
Well,blame is his "leadership" style. Not my style of leader.

ROTF. Another slow hate day? Blame is used yet the President didn't "Blame" anyone or thing. Another fine example of how the specious right wing echo chamber parrots useless drivel to their followers.
If Obama made a speech and observed that it was a cloudy, rainy day, Republicans would claim that Obama made a speech blaming God for the weather.

If Obama made a speech and observed that it was a cloudy, rainy day, Republicans would claim that Obama made a speech blaming God for the weather.
No, that would not happen.

Poor, poor Obama.

:lol: He is still taking no responsibility. And, the idea that there are fewer union employees is another transfer of responsibility.

That's the point, braintrust.

It seems as though many of your contemporaries will accept nothing except big bad Obama as the reason for anything that goes wrong. Even for stuff that happened before he was around.

That is spin of the truth.

We did not think Obama can do what he claimed he can do during the campaign.
However, 56% of the people believed he could...so he won the election.

Since then he has noit only NOT done much of what he said he would do, but he is refusing to accept blame for not doing what he promised.

Every candidate knew the other party would be an issue in completing tasks....but he assured America he will be able to create a bi partisan atmoshere.....and he couldnt.

So what is he doing? Blamiung the other party. Is it the other party's fault? Perhaps. But it was not the other party who assured America that they would be able to create a bi partisan atmospohere. Obama was the one who made that claim.

He assured us he would straighten out the economy in his first term..and even admitted he was a one termer if he didnt.. Did we think he could? Me? I saw our economic issues far too severe for one to make that promise. But he made that promise.

And now that he hasnt done what he promised? He is blaming outside forces.....but we all knew outside forces would be an issue.....but we didnt make that promise...he did.

So yes...he blames everyone and everything else for not beiung able to keep his promises.

Did he truly think it was going to be easy? Is he truly surprised at the factors preventing him from doing what he set out to do?

"Since then he has not only NOT done much of what he said he would do, but he is refusing to accept blame for not doing what he promised."

He got Osama Bin Laden...educated son of the Bush family's billionaire oil friends, the Bin Laden's.

The last term of Bush's presidency every time a reporter asked him about Bin Laden he said he didn't worry about him or he didn't think much about him.

Special forces had Bin Laden nailed down in Toro Boro in 2002 and Bush pulled them off.

Last edited:
It's not hate. Too many are weary of his lame excuses. One would think that the man in the most responsible position there is would actually accept some of that responsibility.

It's channelled hatred for the man. Not only that but to claim he blamed the internet for job loss in that speech indicates a lack comprehension skills, or they are just parroting what they've heard from the radio heads......

Again I must disagree. The claims are specious and they all come from somewhere. In fact one of what I supspect is the leader in Right wing opinion makers was claiming the tanking economy was President Elects doing back in 2008

Last edited:
It seems as though many of your contemporaries will accept nothing except big bad Obama as the reason for anything that goes wrong. Even for stuff that happened before he was around.

Since then he has noit only NOT done much of what he said he would do, but he is refusing to accept blame for not doing what he promised.

Every candidate knew the other party would be an issue in completing tasks....but he assured America he will be able to create a bi partisan atmoshere.....and he couldnt.

So what is he doing? Blamiung the other party. Is it the other party's fault? Perhaps. But it was not the other party who assured America that they would be able to create a bi partisan atmospohere. Obama was the one who made that claim.

He assured us he would straighten out the economy in his first term..and even admitted he was a one termer if he didnt.. Did we think he could? Me? I saw our economic issues far too severe for one to make that promise. But he made that promise.

And now that he hasnt done what he promised? He is blaming outside forces.....but we all knew outside forces would be an issue.....but we didnt make that promise...he did.

So yes...he blames everyone and everything else for not beiung able to keep his promises.

Did he truly think it was going to be easy? Is he truly surprised at the factors preventing him from doing what he set out to do?

"Since then he has not only NOT done much of what he said he would do, but he is refusing to accept blame for not doing what he promised."

He got Osama Bin Laden...educated son of the Bush family's billionaire oil friends, the Bin Laden's.

The last term of Bush's presidency every time a reporter asked him about Bin Laden he said he didn't worry about him or he didn't think much about him.

Special forces had Bin Laden nailed down in Toro Boro in 2002 and Bush pulled them off.

yes...he approved the killing of Bin Laden by entering a soveriegn nation with our military without approval.

I admire him for making that decision.

In 2002, such a decision would not have been a wise one.

Funny thing though....thats pretty much all ya got.

Where are the jobs? Where is the economy?" Where is the scapel he was going to use with legislation? Where is the deficit? The debt? The transparency? The not doing things in Washington like they have always been done? The bi partisanship?

Again I must disagree. The claims are specious and they all come from somewhere. In fact one of what I supspect is the leader in Right wing opinion makers was claim the tanking economy was President Elects doing back in 2008

there is valid reasons why some people believe it to be true.

Confidence is and has always been a major factor during a teetering economy.

And what did we have?

A teetering economy with the most popular and most televised man on the earth at the time, candidate Obama, telling the country..

"this may prove to be the worst evconomy since the great depression. Many of you will lose your jobs. Many will lose your homes. You will need to tighten your belts. You will struggle to put food on the table....and then of course he would finish with..."so vote for me and 95% of you will get a check in the mail"

And you were surpirsed that people stopped spending?

Surpirsed that companies started to lay off at a quicker pace?

Yeah...there is valid reason to beieve that the Obama campaign played a role in HOW BAD things got....were they bad? Yes....he did not make them bad...but many believe as I do....his campaign made it worse.

Again I must disagree. The claims are specious and they all come from somewhere. In fact one of what I supspect is the leader in Right wing opinion makers was claim the tanking economy was President Elects doing back in 2008

And what did we have?

A teetering economy with the most popular and most televised man on the earth at the time, candidate Obama, telling the country..

"this may prove to be the worst evconomy since the great depression. Many of you will lose your jobs. Many will lose your homes. You will need to tighten your belts. You will struggle to put food on the table....and then of course he would finish with..."so vote for me and 95% of you will get a check in the mail"

Yeah...there is valid reason to beieve that the Obama campaign played a role in HOW BAD things got....were they bad? Yes....he did not make them bad...but many believe as I do....his campaign made it worse.
Could you link to him saying that?

And what did we have?

And I believe it was the nearest miss to another absolute depression that we've ever had. The banks were handed nearly a trillion dollars by Bush, Bernanke and Hank Paulson and not the first specification was written about how they were to spend it. Guess what they did...handed out big bonuses, sat on the money and made things worse. It's the same thing that happened to the banks in 1930-31 except they just closed their doors and sat on the money. Same effect exactly...no loose money. Before a man could get a loan he had to prove he didn't need the money.

That has been the same scenario this time...at least the same effect. I still believe a large part of it was planned and set up by the Bush administration when they began to see they were more than likely going to lose the election.

One thing couldn't be more obvious...the actions were unprecedented. First time in the history of the world that a bunch of trillion dollar organi ations were handed nearly a trillion dollars of taxpayers money.

Last edited:

yes...he approved the killing of Bin Laden by entering a soveriegn nation with our military without approval.

Where are the jobs? Where is the economy?" Where is the scapel he was going to use with legislation? Where is the deficit? The debt? The transparency? The not doing things in Washington like they have always been done? The bi partisanship?
And in 2002 such a decision would not have been necessary!!!! Tora Bora is in Afghanistan, But to CON$ any excuse, no matter how ridiculous, absolves Bush of all responsibility for anything.

And what did we have?

On 9-14-2008, nearly two months before the election " Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan offered a woeful outlook of America's economic situation on Sunday, saying the crisis with the country's financial institutions was as dire as he had ever seen in his long career, and predicting that one or more of those institutions would likely collapse in the near future.

"Oh, by far," Greenspan said, when asked if the situation was the worst he had seen in his career. "There's no question that this is in the process of outstripping anything I've seen and it still is not resolved and still has a way to go and, indeed, it will continue to be a corrosive force until the price of homes in the United States stabilizes. That will induce a series of events around the globe which will stabilize the system."

Greenspan: This Is The Worst Economy I've Ever Seen

With the housing bubble bursting people had already stopped spending.

And what did we have?

Only brainwashed DittoTards believe as "you" do!!! You merely parrot your MessiahRushie! :cuckoo:

When they told him they got Bin Laden, I think Obama said, "Who?"

And in 2002 such a decision would not have been necessary!!!! Tora Bora is in Afghanistan, But to CON$ any excuse, no matter how ridiculous, absolves Bush of all responsibility for anything.

Yeah Right innocent Bush:

You didn't write that wall of text. This is where you got it and you did not credit them.

Thief.

Ever hear of copyrights, dimwit?

Yeah Right innocent Bush:

You didn't write that wall of text. This is where you got it and you did not credit them.

Thief.

Ever hear of copyrights, dimwit?

Hell............I figured everyone was smart enough to know I didn't write it. Maybe I was wrong about you

Do factory workers make more money than engineers? I never heard so.
Not everyone has the skills of an engineer. Not everyone is interested in engineering. And why should you suppose that good, steady solid blue collar work is either unnecessary in today's economy or worth less as a personal choice at any time?

Not everyone is interested in being a bored factory worker in a deadly repetitive job either. But you claimed that we make money by making things. This is patently untrue. What did Bill Gates make?
Blue collar work is what it is. American workers are very productive, thus our higher wages. Chinese workers are unproductive, thus lower wages. But our wage scales are exaggerated by union rules, Labor Dept rules, OSHA, etc etc. Get rid of that crap and the American worker will outperform the Asian worker every time.

That "Crap" as you put it are the last line of defense for workplace safety. I know you hate the working man. You espouse policies designed to keep his wages low, his workplace dangerous and his environment poisonous all so the few, the factory owners can see a higher bottom line.

Why do you hate and fear working Americans so much? Did some corporate overlord pay to have his message poured like molten lead into you ears? And are you so dense to believer that screwing the middle class will benefit America at large?

Forum List

Back