Now it's a basic law: The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people

and, of course, they never identified as anything but Arab until encouraged to do so for propaganda purposes in the middle part of the 20th century.

Now, I don't expect the mental midget antisemites in this thread to acknowledge that as facts can't be allowed to get in the way of some good, old ethnic hatred, but a fact it is nevertheless.
Doesn’t matter if they call themselves Arabs or Christians or anything else. They are a secondary class in a theocracy.
They are not in a theocracy, mental midget. They are living in a state established as the home for a persecuted ethnic minority.

It is low functioning creeps like you who prove the need for such.
Of course it’s a theocracy. They deny equal status to non-Jews, and just put out an edict that reaffirms that.
Stop reading fiction and you will get to the truth.

Your "Of course" does not hold water anywhere in Israel, with anyone who is non Jewish.

The non Jews in Israel know better about their rights in Israel than you.
Israel is a country that denies citizenship to non-Jews, and just classified non-Jews as secondary citizens. So OF COURSE it is a theocracy.
"Of Course"
:iyfyus.jpg:

Doesn’t matter if they call themselves Arabs or Christians or anything else. They are a secondary class in a theocracy.
They are not in a theocracy, mental midget. They are living in a state established as the home for a persecuted ethnic minority.

Of course it’s a theocracy. They deny equal status to non-Jews, and just put out an edict that reaffirms that.

Your "Of course" does not hold water anywhere in Israel, with anyone who is non Jewish.

Israel is a country that denies citizenship to non-Jews, and just classified non-Jews as secondary citizens. So OF COURSE it is a theocracy.

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed Israel is the only country in all of the Middle East with citizens of several living faiths including Arab Muslims who even have equal voting rights in the Israeli Knesset. Amazing what we can learn here from America's & Israel's enemies.

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia
They do not have the same rights. What is the process for a family member of theirs to move to Israel vs. a Jew? Has the theocratic government declared Jews have no right to self determination? Don’t feel too embarrassed by the answers.

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed Israel is the only country in all of the Middle East with citizens of several living faiths including Arab Muslims who even have equal voting rights in the Israeli Knesset. Amazing what we can learn here from America's & Israel's enemies.

They do not have the same rights. What is the process for a family member of theirs to move to Israel vs. a Jew? Has the theocratic government declared Jews have no right to self determination? Don’t feel too embarrassed by the answers.
Why in the world would Israel allow all the Arabs in the world to move into Israel when the Arab world's intent is to destroy Israel from the inside as well as the outside?

What in the world do you think the expulsion of Jews from the Arab conquered lands in 1951 was all about?
Making Jews happy that they could finally go to Israel?
No !
It was about destroying Israel economically.

So, if Israel were to allow all the descendants of Arabs who tried to kill Jews and destroy Israel back in 1948, what would happen to Israel?
What is the Arab intent?

The rights of the Arab refugees, who are not really refugees, or the destruction of Israel by any possible means?

SCORE:

Sixties Fan ------- 8

Black Flag ---------0
^ Another who’s run out of defenses
We defend Israel very well. Militarily and all over the world.

We have Israel, you have hatred of Jews.

:)
I love Jews. They have done very well for themselves in the U.S. Israel I just wish I didn’t have to care about, but I might die in a terrorist attack tomorrow because their fairy tale says that bit of desert wasteland belings to them, and they’ll die before sharing it. So unfortunately, I have to care.

Like the official implementation of apartheid to ensure Boer values were preserved.
Unlike the Dutch people, Jews originated in the land of Israel.
Do You see any reference to skin color?

Yes they were once some sects of the Canaanites, and the bible says EKE: Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite.

Lets face it, anyone from Judea was known as a jew. Good now that that is settled we can take Judeo off of Christian.

So many words for so little sense.

Jews originated in Israel is not the truth.

Q. Why do You think Arabs call it the "Jewish Desert"?

Sahara Yahudin -صحراء يهودا‎

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judahor Judaean Desert; Arabic: Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by terraces with escarpments.

large1_079B73AD269344D6B955BEA1E44A15AC.jpg

"The state views the development of Jewish settlement as a national value and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation."
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ask where they originated and there will be no response. She has the Pro Palestinian Mentality who claims that Israel has no rights to the Western Wall . :gives:What she “ thinks?”

Why in the world would Israel allow all the Arabs in the world to move into Israel when the Arab world's intent is to destroy Israel from the inside as well as the outside?

What in the world do you think the expulsion of Jews from the Arab conquered lands in 1951 was all about?
No !

So, if Israel were to allow all the descendants of Arabs who tried to kill Jews and destroy Israel back in 1948, what would happen to Israel?
What is the Arab intent?

The rights of the Arab refugees, who are not really refugees, or the destruction of Israel by any possible means?
Israel does not allow anybody into the country, not just the Arabs they kicked out and are still trying to kick out.

Our German country is too small nowadays.

I would say not nearly small enough.
MAGA! Rheinische Republik? No, thank you.

You don't need the French to come back, just let the waters rise like May of 1943.

The-town-of-Hattingen-in-the-Ruhr-Valley-17-May-1943.jpg
You can´t rely on their phony wars, anyway.
Germany was a good home for Jews for centuries, by the way. This is why most of them have German surnames, wherever they live.
Stalin did that.

SCORE:

Sixties Fan ------- 8

Black Flag ---------0

I love Jews. They have done very well for themselves in the U.S. Israel I just wish I didn’t have to care about, but I might die in a terrorist attack tomorrow because their fairy tale says that bit of desert wasteland belings to them, and they’ll die before sharing it. So unfortunately, I have to care.
Wow, so much nonsense based on pure ignorance.

1) You do not love Jews. Or you would respect all Jews and their right to self-determination

2) You may or not die in a terrorist attack (talk about it with your therapist) not because of a country called Israel, but because the Islamic world has always been about conquest and dominance.

3) Jews living on their ancient homeland for 3800 years and having the right, like any other indigenous people, to that land - never has been a fairy tale, fable or anything else your mind wishes to call it.
It is their indigenous right, like all other indigenous rights by any other indigenous people to their land.

4) The Muslims turned it into a desert wasteland, the indigenous Jews have been returning it to the glory that it once was.

5) The Muslim Arabs got 78% of the Jewish homeland as a "gift" from the British in 1925. The Hashemites do not share any of that land with its indigenous Jewish population. As a matter of fact, Jews have not been allowed to live in TranJordan since 1925.
The Same goes with Gaza where Jews were first expelled in 1920.

So, now .....explain to us what is it that your mind Full Of Nonsense is really afraid of.

SCORE:

Sixties Fan ------- 8

Black Flag ---------0

Okay. Let me dumb it down for you. Which country/countries has more citizens of numerous living faiths, Israel, or all the Arab countries combined?

I don’t know or care. The U.S. should stop wasting money and resources on any religious madness they’re involved in as well.

Aha! So now you have no disagreement with documented facts. Very good! How proud of you I am.

No !

What is the Arab intent?

Israel does not allow anybody into the country, not just the Arabs they kicked out and are still trying to kick out.
Another one of your lies.

Israel will definitely attempt to "kick out" any Arab or Muslim who perpetrates any act of terrorism in Israel. All countries do it.

You are truly ill informed about Israel and what happens there. Who comes, who stays, who is allowed to stay.

Think most asylum seekers in Israel are African? Try Ukrainian

More. Give me more of what you read in your "We hate Israel" sites

SCORE:

Sixties Fan ------- 8

Black Flag ---------0

Wow, so much nonsense based on pure ignorance.

1) You do not love Jews. Or you would respect all Jews and their right to self-determination

2) You may or not die in a terrorist attack (talk about it with your therapist) not because of a country called Israel, but because the Islamic world has always been about conquest and dominance.

3) Jews living on their ancient homeland for 3800 years and having the right, like any other indigenous people, to that land - never has been a fairy tale, fable or anything else your mind wishes to call it.
It is their indigenous right, like all other indigenous rights by any other indigenous people to their land.

4) The Muslims turned it into a desert wasteland, the indigenous Jews have been returning it to the glory that it once was.

5) The Muslim Arabs got 78% of the Jewish homeland as a "gift" from the British in 1925. The Hashemites do not share any of that land with its indigenous Jewish population. As a matter of fact, Jews have not been allowed to live in TranJordan since 1925.
The Same goes with Gaza where Jews were first expelled in 1920.

So, now .....explain to us what is it that your mind Full Of Nonsense is really afraid of.
Apartheidists and segregationists have always found arguments to justify their views. Believe what you will; stop pretending peace is a goal.

No !

What is the Arab intent?

Israel will definitely attempt to "kick out" any Arab or Muslim who perpetrates any act of terrorism in Israel. All countries do it.

You are truly ill informed about Israel and what happens there. Who comes, who stays, who is allowed to stay.

Again, you abandon the conversation because you have no argument.

No !

What is the Arab intent?

"I" abandoned the conversation !!!!

I will wait for all of your evidence to what you were alleging. I have seen none so far.

Links, please, to all the allegations you insist we are not discussing and have abandoned.

Evidence.

Our German country is too small nowadays.

I would say not nearly small enough.
MAGA! Rheinische Republik? No, thank you.

You don't need the French to come back, just let the waters rise like May of 1943.

The-town-of-Hattingen-in-the-Ruhr-Valley-17-May-1943.jpg
You can´t rely on their phony wars, anyway.
Germany was a good home for Jews for centuries, by the way. This is why most of them have German surnames, wherever they live.
Stalin did that.
What did he?

No !

What is the Arab intent?

I will wait for all of your evidence to what you were alleging. I have seen none so far.

Links, please, to all the allegations you insist we are not discussing and have abandoned.

Evidence.
It is an open fact that the process of becoming a citizen in Israel is prohibitive unless you are of the Jewish faith. You cannot refute that. Also, the entire topic of this thread is about how the theocratic Israeli government declared that onlish Jewish followers have a right of self determination in Israel. They have no interest in a peace process with non-Jews, and the U.S. should abandon them to their fate whether it is a good one or a bad one.

No !

What is the Arab intent?

Evidence.
It is an open fact that the process of becoming a citizen in Israel is prohibitive unless you are of the Jewish faith. You cannot refute that. Also, the entire topic of this thread is about how the theocratic Israeli government declared that onlish Jewish followers have a right of self determination in Israel. They have no interest in a peace process with non-Jews, and the U.S. should abandon them to their fate whether it is a good one or a bad one.
1) Debunked

Jerusalem Palestinians still seek Israeli citizenship despite Trump declaration

More Palestinians in Jerusalem seek Israeli citizenship

2) Debunked.

Herzl was not a religion Jew. None of the founders was a religious Theocrat. None of the Presidents or Prime Ministers of Israel have been Theocrats. Theocrats do not run the State of Israel.

Secularism in Israel - Wikipedia

3) You are too ignorant to understand the meaning of the expression
Self-Determination when it comes to the indigenous people of anywhere in the world. And you do it on purpose. :)

4) Debunked
Israel has a Peace Treaty with two of its Arab neighbors. Egypt and Jordan. You clearly do not care how those Peace Treaties came about.
You clearly do not know or care what the charters of the PLO, Hamas and Fatah say about negotiating peace with Israel, much less with Jews.

5) With the US help, or without, Israel would strive, as it is now.
It is not money which matters but what is done with it.

Arabs choose terrorism.

Jews choose progress.

Forum List

Back