Now I know why the Conservatives got Offended at Barbie the movie.

A look back at how Barbie has changed since her debut back in 1959;
7093273f-d215-4043-8a6b-65f818c960b2-screen-shot-2023-07-12-at-41717-pm.png

In the doll world ,Barbie is the queen . She is the ruler. She controls the world of Barbie. Ken is secondary .He isn't king or ruler of the doll world.He is number 2. He has to do what Barbie tells him what to do. Except for adults who collect and play with Barbie and then Ken as well as boys who play with dolls,It is mostly for little girls. Little girls prefer Barbie over Ken. Converting this view to films Male sexist Republicans and their allies are going to find this offensive and threatening. This typical of adults who act like 5 year old children.
How long have you played with dolls?

In the doll world ,Barbie is the queen . She is the ruler. She controls the world of Barbie. Ken is secondary .He isn't king or ruler of the doll world.He is number 2. He has to do what Barbie tells him what to do. Except for adults who collect and play with Barbie and then Ken as well as boys who play with dolls,It is mostly for little girls. Little girls prefer Barbie over Ken. Converting this view to films Male sexist Republicans and their allies are going to find this offensive and threatening. This typical of adults who act like 5 year old children.
1690225460230.png

I trust the Critical Drinker. Always best reviews.

Not that I would have ever gone to see it in the first place unless it promised Margo Robbie boobs but if he says it is woke garbage then it is woke garbage.

I trust the Critical Drinker. Always best reviews.

Not that I would have ever gone to see it in the first place unless it promised Margo Robbie boobs but if he says it is woke garbage then it is woke garbage.

Her titties are all over the internet, she's quite the slut.

Google is going all out for that stupid Barbie movie. When you do a search for "Margot Robbie" Google puts pink stars all over the page. Same thing if you do a Goggle search for "Barbie."

Margot Robbie

mr.jpg

Adults wouldn't have gone to see Barbie.
Did you enjoy it, dumb ass?

You DO realize that the Barbie World that you so adore, isn't the real world right?

Forum List

Back