Now calling the Celebrity-in-Chief "cool" is racist

Wow - quibbling is an Olympic event for Closed Caption. How many more pages do you plan to drag this out, CC?

The point of this thread is that now "cool" is a racially charged word (bahaha) and when we make fun of Obama's performances on entertainment TV we're racially motivated (lolol).

Wow - quibbling is an Olympic event for Closed Caption. How many more pages do you plan to drag this out, CC?

The point of this thread is that now "cool" is a racially charged word (bahaha) and when we make fun of Obama's performances on entertainment TV we're racially motivated (lolol).

You're right I'm doing this all by myself, I apologize

What kind of lame brain would call Barry 'cool' anyway?

He is not cool, he's a dork, a dweeb, Spock-like and he's got big ears to boot.

Is calling him these things racial? racist? uncool? :rolleyes: No, what it is is the truth.

Oh, mah head is spinning from it all I tell ya! lol

Those that do that look stupid or dishonest. Or both.

:lol:

Now calling the Celebrity-in-Chief "cool" is racist

Your envy is showing.......

cool-obama.jpg

Is calling him these things racial? racist? uncool? :rolleyes: No, what it is is the truth.

Well overall, he's cool. But compared to the other presidents he is way cool. The coolest? No.

Well overall, he's cool. But compared to the other presidents he is way cool. The coolest? No.

He's cool unless someone interrupts the Emperor, then he loses that cool. And I thought cool was racist, thats what the CBC says.

Obamination can brag about doing drugs growing up, hangout on TV shows for idiots, but as soon as we say something about it.....that is racist and not cool according to the scum on the left.

You can't point out his screwed up child/teen years, you can't point out his shady college years, you can't point out his lack of real jobs, you can't point out his shady "friends/leaders," etc.....because you're a racist for trying to stop him.

I know, when you go the sarcasm route you expose yourself. The right can't admit that some people are racist so they deny racism is even a factor. Unless we're talking about blacks being racist against whites. Then suddenly they see racism everywhere.
Who is denying that?

Oh, it's you....again, arguing with yourself.

Ok, so do some people oppose Obama bases on racist views? Once you refuse to answer I'll go back to the "right denies racism" argument.

Of course there are some that oppose Obama based on their racist views. And, the 92% of the blacks that voted against McCain and for Obama were racist, don't you agree?

Who is denying that?

Oh, it's you....again, arguing with yourself.

Ok, so do some people oppose Obama bases on racist views? Once you refuse to answer I'll go back to the "right denies racism" argument.

Of course there are some that oppose Obama based on their racist views. And, the 92% of the blacks that voted against McCain and for Obama were racist, don't you agree?

Again word mean things. So if we ignore the meaning of racist then yeah. But if we are talking about the definition of racist and what it means (to believe one race is superior than others) then no. Don't you agree?

buckeye45 said:
He's cool unless someone interrupts the Emperor, then he loses that cool. And I thought cool was racist, thats what the CBC says.

sure they do, now would you please post where the CBC said that to prove you aren't just overreacting?

yeah Closed, anything said against Obama is because he's black, all these critcisms would never happen if the libtard was white.Like I never make fun of Gore or Kerry, NEVER, I swears it.
but he isnt black he is a mulatto so do folks only hate the black half of him

which half is that ?

Last edited:
Liberals are relentless in their effort to brand ANY criticism of Obama as "racist". I do not waste one ounce of energy of worrying about what liberals think of my opinions regarding Barack Hussein Obama and his America-hating wife.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

You're relentless in denying any racism exists. Simple question Mr. Honesty. Is this racist:
20_obamachimp_190x190.jpg

When you finish dancing around saying "I dont know, I'm not sure, and that doesnt mean..." everyone will see the denial

You are bone headed> I have not said that racism doesn't exist. I have said that MY criticism of Obama (his being a goddamned Marxist, anti-American, lying piece of shit and the worst President in my lifetime) does not constitute racism. I am not a racist type person. I have friends from many races...negro, Asian, Indonesian, Caucasian, Persian, Attorneys, Car Salesmen....

The faults that I see in Obama have absolutely NOTHING to do with his race...whatever it is.

As for the silly picture you posted...it represents a mediocre photo shop job wherein someone pasted Obama's face where one might expect to see a baby chimp's face. This is not racist. This is related to species of animals, not races of humans. Obama is certainly not a primate. It is very akin to putting Obama's face on a clown (which is also NOT racist!)

Perhaps you should have done your homework and applied yourself in elementary school.

By the way, my name is not Mr. Honesty, though more often than not, what I say is quite true. When a lady needs a compliment, I may lie a bit.

Here are two infallible truths:

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!
Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Liberals are relentless in their effort to brand ANY criticism of Obama as "racist". I do not waste one ounce of energy of worrying about what liberals think of my opinions regarding Barack Hussein Obama and his America-hating wife.

You're relentless in denying any racism exists. Simple question Mr. Honesty. Is this racist:

When you finish dancing around saying "I dont know, I'm not sure, and that doesnt mean..." everyone will see the denial

Is this racist?
bush_monkey3.jpg

You are bone headed> I have not said that racism doesn't exist. I have said that MY criticism of Obama (his being a goddamned Marxist, anti-American, lying piece of shit and the worst President in my lifetime) does not constitute racism. I am not a racist type person. I have friends from many races...negro, Asian, Indonesian, Caucasian, Persian, Attorneys, Car Salesmen....

The faults that I see in Obama have absolutely NOTHING to do with his race...whatever it is.

As for the silly picture you posted...it represents a mediocre photo shop job wherein someone pasted Obama's face where one might expect to see a baby chimp's face. This is not racist. This is related to species of animals, not races of humans. Obama is certainly not a primate. It is very akin to putting Obama's face on a clown (which is also NOT racist!)
Perhaps you should have done your homework and applied yourself in elementary school.

By the way, my name is not Mr. Honesty, though more often than not, what I say is quite true. When a lady needs a compliment, I may lie a bit.

To say that a portrayl of a black person as a monkey is not racist ignores the history of that comparison. I understand you dont say there is no racism, but you refuse to see it when it is clear. That is unless you have no idea of the history of protraying blacks as primates. Which is highly doubtful. So dispite all of your personal opinions on my education, it still doesnt explain your dishonesty.

To say that a portrayl of a black person as a monkey is not racist ignores the history of that comparison. I understand you dont say there is no racism, but you refuse to see it when it is clear. That is unless you have no idea of the history of protraying blacks as primates. Which is highly doubtful. So dispite all of your personal opinions on my education, it still doesnt explain your dishonesty.

To say that a portrayl of a black person as a monkey is not racist ignores the history of that comparison.

Really historical comparison?

ApeLincolnOvalFINALSAT.png

Is this racist?
bush_monkey3.jpg

You try really hard to be stupid you know that?

Forum List

Back