Now calling the Celebrity-in-Chief "cool" is racist

You're relentless in denying any racism exists. Simple question Mr. Honesty. Is this racist:
20_obamachimp_190x190.jpg

When you finish dancing around saying "I dont know, I'm not sure, and that doesnt mean..." everyone will see the denial

Is this racist?
bush_monkey3.jpg

You try really hard to be stupid you know that?

How can portraying President Barry Kardashian as a chimp be any more or less racist than portraying Shrub as a chimp?

It doesn't matter how many whites have ever been mocked, for whatever reason, in whatever manner, BigReb. As soon as you mock a black guy it's racist. Er, I mean racial.

Haven't you figured that out, yet?

It doesn't matter how many whites have ever been mocked, for whatever reason, in whatever manner, BigReb. As soon as you mock a black guy it's racist. Er, I mean racial.

Actually it depends if the black man is republican or democrat.

I stand corrected.

Remember Powell? how he was hated by the left and then jumped ship for obama and the left cheered him?

Remember Condie Rice?

No it doesnt thats just the bullshit lens you like to see things through.

condoleezza_rice_pregnant_with_monkey_072406.jpg

Condeleeza Rice. Still Racist.

I stand corrected.

Remember Powell? how he was hated by the left and then jumped ship for obama and the left cheered him?

Remember Condie Rice?

Remember how the left defended images of Powell and Rice being portrayed as monkies? Me neither. Why you are pretending that comparing blacks to monkies is not racist makes you a lying fuck. I know, I know...You're not defending it...Right. You just dont understand. Uh huh.

Why some people want to make a monkey out of Michelle | theGrio

The long, sordid and savage history of racist stereotyping of African-Americans has been the stock in trade of race baiting and racial ridicule and for more than century. A few grotesque book titles from a century ago, such as The Negro a Beast, The Negro, a Menace to American Civilization, and The Clansman depicted blacks as apes, monkeys, bestial, and animal like. The image stuck in books, magazines, journals, and deeply colored the thinking of many Americans of that day?

In the movie version of Rudyard Kipling children’s classic, The Jungle Book, the Disney Studios in 1967 graduated from the other standard animal depiction of African-Americans as black crows to depicting African-Americans as the Monkey like jive, gibberish blathering King Louie. The film was remade in 1994.

Fifteen years later, New York Post cartoonist Sean Delonas ignited a firestorm with his casual depiction of President Obama as a monkey. He did it precisely because that image didn’t die a century, half century, a decade, or even a year ago.

I stand corrected.

Remember Condie Rice?

Remember how the left defended images of Powell and Rice being portrayed as monkies? Me neither. Why you are pretending that comparing blacks to monkies is not racist makes you a lying fuck. I know, I know...You're not defending it...Right. You just dont understand. Uh huh.

The long, sordid and savage history of racist stereotyping of African-Americans has been the stock in trade of race baiting and racial ridicule and for more than century. A few grotesque book titles from a century ago, such as The Negro a Beast, The Negro, a Menace to American Civilization, and The Clansman depicted blacks as apes, monkeys, bestial, and animal like. The image stuck in books, magazines, journals, and deeply colored the thinking of many Americans of that day?

In the movie version of Rudyard Kipling children’s classic, The Jungle Book, the Disney Studios in 1967 graduated from the other standard animal depiction of African-Americans as black crows to depicting African-Americans as the Monkey like jive, gibberish blathering King Louie. The film was remade in 1994.

Fifteen years later, New York Post cartoonist Sean Delonas ignited a firestorm with his casual depiction of President Obama as a monkey. He did it precisely because that image didn’t die a century, half century, a decade, or even a year ago.

Fuck no I don't but I do remember the left attacking Rice and powell. and Clarence Thomas

Remember Condie Rice?

Fuck no I don't but I do remember the left attacking Rice and powell. and Clarence Thomas

Then STFU and stop lying like you dont understand the racist history behind that shit.

Remember Condie Rice?

Yes, in racial ways.

Yes, in racial ways.

And remember when the left came to their defense? Yeah, me neither and like I said...It's racist no matter who does it but to hear the same honesty from you guys is impossible. You only see racism when it's a repub being attacked. I posted the pic of Condelezza Rice pregnant with a monkey and still say that's racist because it's not about what party they belong to, but for hacks like you, it is

Yes, in racial ways.

And remember when the left came to their defense? Yeah, me neither and like I said...It's racist no matter who does it but to hear the same honesty from you guys is impossible. You only see racism when it's a repub being attacked. I posted the pic of Condelezza Rice pregnant with a monkey and still say that's racist because it's not about what party they belong to, but for hacks like you, it is

I said the left defended powell when he got on the obama band wagon.

Then STFU and stop lying like you dont understand the racist history behind that shit.

yep there's that history thing again
ApeLincolnOvalFINALSAT.png

lincoln-portrait.gif

Last edited:

Yes, in racial ways.

"And remember when the left came to their defense?"

What a silly question. Members of the left were doing it! What greater defense is there than being the perpetrator of the offense?

And yes other members of the left defended it.

And others just looked the other way.

The NAACP is as notorious for looking the other way when black conservatives are treated badly as NOW is for looking the other way when the target of hate or violence is conservative women, or when there is some other political reason for not saying anything.

Your memory and outrage are just as selective as what you accuse the right of so :eusa_hand:.

Treating someone badly and defending racism is to different things. Notice I post the history of portraying blacks as primates have been ignored and I can see you two excuse any instance of racism only against democrats. You shouldn't defend racism no matter where it comes from.

Forum List

Back