NOW???? Are You Glad We Shot That Cockroach In The Head???

Can you even imagine all the drama we would be going through if that fuck was still alive and being tortured or awaiting some trial?

Thanks again Obama!

Good Call!!

Your thoughts?

Oh ya...and on this Memorial Day.. Thanks again to The CIA and The Navy SEALS for a JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!

I think the whole thing is a psyop...with less truth to it than the Jessica lynch story...no one has any real way of knowing what the reality is and no reason to trust the story is in any way accurate or true

Plodding intelligence paid off...
:clap2:
Persistent CIA hunter brought down bin Laden
WASHINGTON (AP) — After U.S. Navy SEALs killed Osama bin Laden, the White House released a photo of President Obama and his Cabinet inside the Situation Room, watching the daring raid unfold.
Hidden from view, standing just outside the frame of that now-famous photograph was a career CIA analyst. In the hunt for the world's most-wanted terrorist, there may have been no one more important. His job for nearly a decade was finding the al-Qaeda leader. The analyst was the first to put in writing last summer that the CIA might have a legitimate lead on finding bin Laden. He oversaw the collection of clues that led the agency to a fortified compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. His was among the most confident voices telling Obama that bin Laden was probably behind those walls.

The CIA will not permit him to speak with reporters. But interviews with former and current U.S. intelligence officials reveal a story of quiet persistence and continuity that led to the greatest counterterrorism success in the history of the CIA. Nearly all the officials insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to reporters or because they did not want their names linked to the bin Laden operation. The Associated Press has agreed to the CIA's request not to publish his full name and withhold certain biographical details so that he would not become a target for retribution. Call him John, his middle name.

John was among the hundreds of people who poured into the CIA's Counterterrorism Center after the Sept. 11 attacks, bringing fresh eyes and energy to the fight. He had been a standout in the agency's Russian and Balkan departments. When Vladimir Putin was coming to power in Russia, for instance, John pulled together details overlooked by others and wrote what some colleagues considered the definitive profile of Putin. He challenged some of the agency's conventional wisdom about Putin's KGB background and painted a much fuller portrait of the man who would come to dominate Russian politics.

That ability to spot the importance of seemingly insignificant details, to weave disparate strands of information into a meaningful story, gave him a particular knack for hunting terrorists. "He could always give you the broader implications of all these details we were amassing," said John McLaughlin, who as CIA deputy director was briefed regularly by John in the mornings after the 2001 attacks. From 2003, when he joined the counterterrorism center, through 2005, John was one of the driving forces behind the most successful string of counterterrorism captures in the fight against terrorism: Abu Zubaydah, Abd al-Nashiri, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, Ramzi bin Alshib, Hambali and Faraj al-Libi. But there was no greater prize than finding bin Laden.

MORE

Can you even imagine all the drama we would be going through if that fuck was still alive and being tortured or awaiting some trial?

Thanks again Obama!

Good Call!!

Your thoughts?

Oh ya...and on this Memorial Day.. Thanks again to The CIA and The Navy SEALS for a JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!

Let's just say that I think it worked in our national interests NOT to have to take OBL to trial.

Thanks again Obama!

Good Call!!

Your thoughts?

Let's just say that I think it worked in our national interests NOT to have to take OBL to trial.

It's a little late to start demanding "The Truth" from our government...don't you think?

Thanks again Obama!

Good Call!!

Your thoughts?

It's a little late to start demanding "The Truth" from our government...don't you think?

we can dream, can't we?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/may/03/osama-bin-laden-trial-al-qaida

OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did.

Lemme help you out here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFgn4EaCGQA]YouTube - ‪CNN: 2001, President George W. Bush 'Bin Laden, Wanted dead or alive'‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]YouTube - ‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]YouTube - ‪Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda'‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3dJvhgPg]YouTube - ‪Obama: Osama bin Laden Dead - Full Video‬‏[/ame]

Good hunting President Obama. :clap2:

OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did.

Lemme help you out here.

Let me help you out.... he did nothing other than say 'go'. He did not hunt. He did not shoot. He did nothing more than the job we pay him for.

You pathetic hacks and your obsessional devotion to a fucking politician is sick. Get help. You used to be reasonably sane. There may still be time for you to save yourself. Idiocy is not necessarily terminal unless you refuse treatment.

Lemme help you out here.

Let me help you out.... he did nothing other than say 'go'. He did not hunt. He did not shoot. He did nothing more than the job we pay him for.

You pathetic hacks and your obsessional devotion to a fucking politician is sick. Get help. You used to be reasonably sane. There may still be time for you to save yourself. Idiocy is not necessarily terminal unless you refuse treatment.

If you think that was all that was involved..then there's really no point in replying.

Cheers.

Lemme help you out here.

If you think that was all that was involved..then there's really no point in replying.

Cheers.

All he had to do was listen to advice and say 'go'. He played no active role. He is the President.... refer to that oath he took (and I know oaths are quite meaningless to the left)... he swore to 'protect and defend'. That's the job. Defend the nation. Protect the nation. He gave an order in line with his job description.

For the record, I would say the same thing if he happened to be a Republican. He did the right thing for the country.... which is actually what he was elected to do. Whatever party he happens to represent is inconsequential. Bush did the right thing by downplaying the desire to kill Osama.... because we really did not need to give AQ more to crow about. But the intellectually challenged are not capable of rational, honest thought.... Party matters more than country.

he swore to 'protect and defend'. That's the job

do say!

so, are all the scared rabbit Americans who signed onto the PA, HS, TSA now going to crawl out from under their beds and ask Barry O to defend against our freedoms being trashed by them?

see, i find it highly hypocritical that we shoyld have the unmitigated gall to insist on carrying the torch of freedom anywhere else on this rock if we're not ourselves serving as example to it

All he had to do was listen to advice and say 'go'. He played no active role. He is the President.... refer to that oath he took (and I know oaths are quite meaningless to the left)... he swore to 'protect and defend'. That's the job. Defend the nation. Protect the nation. He gave an order in line with his job description.

For the record, I would say the same thing if he happened to be a Republican. He did the right thing for the country.... which is actually what he was elected to do. Whatever party he happens to represent is inconsequential. Bush did the right thing by downplaying the desire to kill Osama.... because we really did not need to give AQ more to crow about. But the intellectually challenged are not capable of rational, honest thought.... Party matters more than country.

Of course you are wrong.

And you've been getting all over me about being hyper partisan then have the unmitigated gall to post this crap.

Bush didn't get Osama because he had no real interest in doing so. His interest was to settle a score with his father..and Saddam. That fell neatly into Cheney's and the PNAC cowboy's vision of Pax Americana so they were more then happy to put Iraq up as the villian of 9/11. That..and incredible incompetence kept Osama Bin Laden out of the reach of justice.

President Obama proved that America isn't broken..and we are quite capable of taking out the assholes that harm Americans and America.

And hopefully that serves as a warning to the next bastard planning the same shit.

It's not going to slide.

You will die.

Of course you are wrong.

And you've been getting all over me about being hyper partisan then have the unmitigated gall to post this crap.

Bush didn't get Osama because he had no real interest in doing so. His interest was to settle a score with his father..and Saddam. That fell neatly into Cheney's and the PNAC cowboy's vision of Pax Americana so they were more then happy to put Iraq up as the villian of 9/11. That..and incredible incompetence kept Osama Bin Laden out of the reach of justice.

President Obama proved that America isn't broken..and we are quite capable of taking out the assholes that harm Americans and America.

And hopefully that serves as a warning to the next bastard planning the same shit.

It's not going to slide.

You will die.

Not true, Bush stepped back from saber rattling about Osama because it was bolstering support for Osama in the ME. He was advised to down play it and he did. That was the right thing to do.

I could argue - with some validity - that Obama only went after Osama because he needed a bounce in the polls. Because there is a case to be made for that. However, I don't really believe that he did that.... but the fact of the matter is that he is the President. He was required to give an order. He gave that order. To credit him with anything other than that is dishonest partisan hackery. Over to you, Mr Partisan Hack.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... Obama oughta let Navy Seal Team 6 loose...

... an' shoot a few more cockroaches inna head...

... like some o' dem Hispexican drug cartel La cucarachas.
:cool:

Not true, Bush stepped back from saber rattling about Osama because it was bolstering support for Osama in the ME. He was advised to down play it and he did. That was the right thing to do.

I could argue - with some validity - that Obama only went after Osama because he needed a bounce in the polls. Because there is a case to be made for that. However, I don't really believe that he did that.... but the fact of the matter is that he is the President. He was required to give an order. He gave that order. To credit him with anything other than that is dishonest partisan hackery. Over to you, Mr Partisan Hack.

What over to me?

If you think all he did was say, "okay" then there is not much to discuss here. They were working on this for years..and things got hot several months before it happened.

I had a thread on this..too. BEFORE it happened. There was a CIA agent in Pakistan that shot up 2 guys..and it created a minor stir. In the thread I pointed out, correctly, the guy was a spook before the media picked up on it. I also said something big was going down.

These things take a lot of time and planning. I am reasonably sure the President was all over it..and had to make a lot of very key decisions. And those decisions involved putting people in harms way..like that CIA agent in Pakistan. And they just don't come up to you with one option..they come to you with many options. Like using a Predator Drone instead of a Navy Seal team. The President has to sign off on a million things in an operation like this..and there are a million points of failure. This could have easily blown up in his face..and you guys would have been all over him..if it had.

Not only that..killing Osama puts President Obama at great personal risk. Not only the right wing loons in this country want to cap him..now every Osama wannabe wants the priviledge of being the next Superstar by taking him or his family out.

And Congress..in an enormous act of petulance, refused the honor the Navy Seal team. That..was amazing.

Or maybe not. All they care about is regaining the White House so they can move forward on deconstructing the middle class by tearing apart the new deal. And nothing else matters.

Of course you are wrong.

It's not going to slide.

You will die.

What the fuck is wrong with you? "You will die"? Are you a fucking moron?

Besides denying us access to anything Osama was planning, what's changed? The War rages on, right?

Forum List

Back