Nov 2016 will determine our nations course for decades

Are you a single issue voter, and which wedge issue is most important to you and why

• Abortion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Amendment

• Taxes

• Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and the PPACA

• Gay Rights

• Voting Rights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WC, we get this every four years.

Every election is the most important.

• Banned
WC, we get this every four years.

Every election is the most important.

Doubtful, a new POTUS and The Senate will anoint two or three new Justices, and determine our nations course for decades.

I, for one, would like to see an Amendment to the COTUS adding the Referendum to the 10th Amendment, which would include a vote by the people to retain or remove a justice or the Chief Justice once they have attained 10 years on the court.

I'd also amend the COTUS to reduce the term of POTUS to one six year term, and give he or she the power many state governors have, the line-item veto.

• Banned
Doubtful, though the crazies on the fringe of the far right seem to want to see another civil war - most act like petulant children, fueled by hate and fear and a need for attention.
Good topic, silly poll and a decidedly self-defeating post.

If you had any credibility or had made thoughtful posts I might be inclined to consider your comment. Calling the poll silly suggests you haven't considered the opinions and voting pattern of single issue voters.

If you can, think about that and ask yourself how well single issue voters have benefited from their focus, and vote on a single issue, it might give you some perspective. Those with a panoptic view are more inclined, IMO, to consider all of our citizens and not themselves alone, when they vote.

Doubtful, though the crazies on the fringe of the far right seem to want to see another civil war - most act like petulant children, fueled by hate and fear and a need for attention.
Good topic, silly poll and a decidedly self-defeating post.

If you had any credibility or had made thoughtful posts I might be inclined to consider your comment. Calling the poll silly suggests you haven't considered the opinions and voting pattern of single issue voters.

If you can, think about that and ask yourself how well single issue voters have benefited from their focus, and vote on a single issue, it might give you some perspective. Those with a panoptic view are more inclined, IMO, to consider all of our citizens and not themselves alone, when they vote.
You seem to think that voters consider only one issue paramount in deciding how to vote. That is why your poll is silly and only worthy of someone with not much beyond an elementary education.

As regards your petulant hissyfit of a post, there is not much that needs to be said beyond that which you have already. While the standards on all public internet sites are very low by their nature, there is no reason for you, or anyone else, to seek the lowest. I am not going to bother mentioning the irony outside of saying that it is implicit in the post itself.

Forum List

Back