Notorious B.I.G.

Meanwhile MJ o/d'ed himself on propofol as his mangy doctor was texting and talking on the phone.

MJ lived in sin.

Biggie Smalls and Tupac's deaths are 2 of the top 10 unsolved murders. The most likely orchestrator of their murders is Suge Night, given his violent history and association with both men. That has not been proven.

Suge Knight - Wikipedia

Tupac Shakur was shot multiple times in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 7, 1996 and died six days later on September 13, 1996. When Shakur's East Coast rival, The Notorious B.I.G. (AKA Biggie Smalls), was murdered in a similar drive-by shooting in Los Angeles, California on March 9, 1997, speculation arose that Knight was involved and that B.I.G.'s death was a revenge killing.[19] Former Death Row artists, including Snoop Dogg, also later accused Knight of being involved in Tupac's murder.[20]

A theory accusing Suge Knight in the deaths of both Biggie and Tupac was that of ex-detective Russell Poole, who conjectured that Knight had Tupac killed before he could part ways with Knight's label and then conspired to kill Biggie to divert attention from himself in the Tupac case.[21] The convoluted Biggie murder theory implicated Suge Knight, a rogue cop, a mortgage broker named Amir Muhammad (who was never a police suspect) along with the chief of police and the LAPD in a conspiracy to murder and cover up the murder of Biggie. The Biggie theory formed the basis of a US$500 million lawsuit by the Wallace family against the city of Los Angeles. A key source for Poole's theory was Kevin Hackie. Hackie had implicated Suge Knight and David Mack. Hackie, a former Death Row associate, said that he had knowledge of involvement between Suge Knight and David Mack and other LAPD officers. His information was used by the Wallace family in their suit against the city of L.A. for Biggie's death. But Hackie later told a Los Angeles Times reporter Chuck Philips that the Wallace attorneys had altered his declarations.[22] The suit brought by the Wallace family against the city of L.A. based on the Russell Poole theory was dismissed in 2010.

According to this theory of the crime, Biggie was just a patsy in a diversion.

Suge Knight was a shakedown artist and was known to use death threats to get rights to songs and stuff like that. I remember seeing an interview with Vanilla Ice who said that Suge Knight came to his hotel room and threatened to throw him over the railing if he didn't sign over a percentage of his hit songs. Putting 2 and 2 together, yeah Suge Knight was probably behind it.

It just goes to show sadly that you cannot ever be without your own gun.

And states like Calif and NYS that won't let you possess one in public means you need to stay in private all the time.

Forum List

Back