Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

I'll just waste my time finding you a link then..../sarcasm. :laugh: Your typical liberal demands a link for anything that conflicts with their liberal world view, then when a link is provided they deflect or jump to some other thread demanding links. Anymore I just pat the libs on the head :itsok:
Just as I thought... You're full of shit. You could have posted a link in the time you wrote that BS reply. Keep talking if you must but you've made it quite clear that you can't back up your garbage claims.
Sorta like The Fake Russian Narrative and The Left's Resist Democracy movement.

Do you know why The Left hates Russia?

Because they abandoned communism and adopted Democracy. They are also opposed to Globalism and reject Global Warming Theory.

The three worst dates on any calendar for a liberal are the day Castro died, they Day The Soviet Union broke up, and Father's Day.
It isn't fake you dumb ass. There is an FBI investigation and 4 congressional investigations. Not one person, besides Trump, denies the threat and validity of the investigation. You sound like an idiot every time you call it fake.
well I bet if you asked 64 million americans who voted for trump about that you'd find out that we know there isn't any russia russia.
Newsflash. You can still support Trump and face the reality that Russia interfered in our election. The crew at fox, the GOP congressmen, trumps team all do
I'd agree once someone puts up evidence they did. I'm still waiting, since October.

BTW, Tucker Carlson agrees with me, from fox.

I'll just waste my time finding you a link then..../sarcasm. :laugh: Your typical liberal demands a link for anything that conflicts with their liberal world view, then when a link is provided they deflect or jump to some other thread demanding links. Anymore I just pat the libs on the head :itsok:
Just as I thought... You're full of shit. You could have posted a link in the time you wrote that BS reply. Keep talking if you must but you've made it quite clear that you can't back up your garbage claims.

Because they abandoned communism and adopted Democracy. They are also opposed to Globalism and reject Global Warming Theory.

The three worst dates on any calendar for a liberal are the day Castro died, they Day The Soviet Union broke up, and Father's Day.
It isn't fake you dumb ass. There is an FBI investigation and 4 congressional investigations. Not one person, besides Trump, denies the threat and validity of the investigation. You sound like an idiot every time you call it fake.
well I bet if you asked 64 million americans who voted for trump about that you'd find out that we know there isn't any russia russia.
Newsflash. You can still support Trump and face the reality that Russia interfered in our election. The crew at fox, the GOP congressmen, trumps team all do

We all know that isn't what is going on here, and is not even remotely close to the Narrative The Left is trying to Bludgeon Lady Liberty, Justice, and The American People with.

And some think OJ was innocent? A lot of people do and there was EVIDENCE to convict the SOB.
Where is your evidence to Convict President Trump?

There is NO GLOVE TO EVEN FIT.
But Lefty won't Acquit!

God you are too obnoxious to talk to. Come back once you can have a grown up discussion. You sound like a fucking child scrambling to win an argument by any means neccessary.
Now that is a surrender. Loser fk!
Whatever helps you sleep at night man. You dodge and dodge and dodge till you find an insignificant point to try and trap me with. So what did you "win"? You proved that not every single agency made a public statement confirming Russian interference? Bravo man! I clarified what I meant, you still can't point to one that denies it. You're still pathetic
well for someone so tight on lies from others, you sure didn't mind taking that intelligence agency statement to a lie. the fact is only three agencies have commented. Three, not seventeen. And people have been lying about that since fking day one. So excuse me for sticking to my integrity to keep it accurate. But parroting someone elses lie seems like you don't want to do the work to ensure the accuracy. I at least make that effort.
Trump said Russia interfered. Mattis said Russia interfered. Pompeo said Russia interfered. Kelly, coats, Tillerson said Russia interfered.... are you saying that they are all lying?
No, we are saying you are lying and conveniently twisting things to suit your agenda.
Exactly what did Russia do?
Please provide some evidence,
I'm not twisting a thing. Here is what's been released and even verified by Trumps security team:
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Whatever helps you sleep at night man. You dodge and dodge and dodge till you find an insignificant point to try and trap me with. So what did you "win"? You proved that not every single agency made a public statement confirming Russian interference? Bravo man! I clarified what I meant, you still can't point to one that denies it. You're still pathetic
well for someone so tight on lies from others, you sure didn't mind taking that intelligence agency statement to a lie. the fact is only three agencies have commented. Three, not seventeen. And people have been lying about that since fking day one. So excuse me for sticking to my integrity to keep it accurate. But parroting someone elses lie seems like you don't want to do the work to ensure the accuracy. I at least make that effort.
Trump said Russia interfered. Mattis said Russia interfered. Pompeo said Russia interfered. Kelly, coats, Tillerson said Russia interfered.... are you saying that they are all lying?
No, we are saying you are lying and conveniently twisting things to suit your agenda.
I'm not twisting a thing. Here is what's been released and even verified by Trumps security team:

Show me the glove, the shoe print, and the blood in The Bronco!

If you want a phucking investigation to look in to the security of our elections, then pass Voter ID laws, and have the Left STFU about Trump. It's clear there was No Collusion.

Until people stop with the Propaganda and Hate, and start reporting facts, No one is going to agree with The Left about anything....especially since they really don't give a fuck about the integrity of our elections anyways.

I'd agree once someone puts up evidence they did. I'm still waiting, since October.

Here watch your boy discuss with a Republican congressman about it. They deny that the Russians changed the outcome, which I'm not disputing, but then get into the details of what Russia did to interfere and what the investigation is about... let me guess. They are lying too?

If you want a phucking investigation to look in to the security of our elections, then pass Voter ID laws, and have the Left STFU about Trump. It's clear there was No Collusion.

Until people stop with the Propaganda and Hate, and start reporting facts, No one is going to agree with The Left about anything....especially since they really don't give a fuck about the integrity of our elections anyways.
Take a hike dude. You wouldn't know a glove if it slapped you in the face.

he said maybe they did, and he also stated maybe other governments as well. There is no evidence. I'm still waiting bubba.
Yeah he gave a pretty reluctant admission. Similar to mommy telling her son to apologies to his sister for taking her toy. What about all the other guys who Trump appointed to head our intel and defense agencies. They have all very clearly stated that Russia interfered. Are they lying?
yes they are. there is absolutely no evidence. fk dude, no one has even looked at the DNC server and we have Assange saying it wasn't the russians who gave him the emails. so please, I've been asking since October, post something that is evidence. so far, nothing burger.
Ok they are all lying. I'll mark your words on that. So if they are all lying and going against the president then why doesn't Trump fire them and replace them with honest patriots?
he may! you're asking me to predict the future, i don't do that.

So have you seen any proof of russia anything?
Just listen to yourself. You get dumber with every post. So now Trumps entire security team is lying and he may fire all of them. Ok buddy. I dont know why I waste my time with you.

I think you know what you can do with your Fake News Russia propaganda lib. :rolleyes:

Here watch your boy discuss with a Republican congressman about it. They deny that the Russians changed the outcome, which I'm not disputing, but then get into the details of what Russia did to interfere and what the investigation is about... let me guess. They are lying too?

ok, I listened to that video, not sure your point. has nothing to do with hacking or the DNC server.

pull out the piece that states they were hacked.

Wipe your tears. I wasn't that mean to you. When are you going to start advocating for Voter ID? You care so much about "The integrity of the vote" and I admire a person who wants to make a difference and change things.

iu

ok, I listened to that video, not sure your point. has nothing to do with hacking or the DNC server.

Your boy Tucker and the GOP senator explain the Russia investigation which you don't seem to understand. Who gives a shit about the DNC server?

pull out the piece that states they were hacked.
Why?

Wipe your tears. I wasn't that mean to you. When are you going to start advocating for Voter ID? You care so much about "The integrity of the vote" and I admire a person who wants to make a difference and change things.

iu
I don't care if your mean to me. I dont give a shit what you think. Scroll up a few post ago and you'll see I said that I was fine with voter ID. Yet another example of you not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

I think it's important that whenever we mention Russia, we say Post Communism Russia.

Progressives used to view Russia as their Motherland. Then, after Reagan collapsed the USSR, the Russians started to embrace free market capitalism. Russians then took to calling Communism a failure and saying that people, like American Progressives, who openly embrace Communism, Socialism, government control were "morons". That's what driving Progressive to distraction with hatred of their former ideological homeland

It's not FDR's Russia anymore.

I have tried to educated people on this over, and over and over again.
Russia is a Democratic Nation now. Not exactly like the US, but it's their version of Democracy.
Leftards won't listen unless it is Obama in office and Hillary Clinton selling our Uranium to them and taking $145 Million from Russia for The Clinton Foundation.

THEN RUSSIA GOOD, DEMOCRATIC PEEPLES!

In Fact, Hillary Clinton would blow Putin on Public Television if she would have won, and she hates COCK!

Russia has voter ID and a verification system which means their elections are more secure than ours.

You can't scam a Russian Election by flooding your country with illegals and registering them to vote with motor voter registration.

You right now, have THE LEFT vilifying Russia, simply because they lost an election.
Had they won, RUSSIA BFF!

The problem with ALL your post are either lie or dishonest. Just like what you just posted above $145 millions. That has been debunked many times and yet you keep posting the same bull crap.

When are you going to learn?

are you saying that Hillary didn't receive $145MM from Russia?

NO. That was bogus to help Trump and debunked couple of times. There was a separate thread about this which dumb WillowTree was involved yet he keep posting. Read the link to update yourself.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

You're claiming that anything to do with Russia is fiction?
Good gracious, NO! There are LOTS of things about RUSSIA that are true.

Just nothing so far about the snowflakes' claims about Trump-Russian Collusion have been PROVEN to be true. There is more evidence that Big Foot exists than there is of 'Trump-Russian Collusion'.

Are you still on Putin payroll?
are you?

NO ----- Do I look like I'm supporting Putin or Trump?
You are Putin supporter. How are you going to use your rubles here in US?

Yes it is... can you back it up or not? Easy opportunity for you to put me in my place

If only you were worth my time, or could afford me to tutor you.
Oh I'd think a dipshit like yourself would salivate at the opportunity to throw it in my face. If you can't post a simple quote then it's pretty obvious that you are full of shit

We demand link because you guys plugged in a lot of lies.
Then when you attached a link---- Its normally come from Infowars, Brietbart, National Enquirer or hate alt right media group.
do you expect it to come from NBC or MSNBC or ABC? do you really? anti trump hysteria networks? hahahahahahahahaha, the actual news is in more places and you should get your head out of the asses of the MSM networks. you don't wear it well.

They published real news. It's fake news because Trump doesn't like it. Sad. But Trump love Hannity Faux News.

The left are completely unhinged. Their internal corruption revealed for all the world to see. Their candidate destroyed in a blow out loss. Trump openly mocks them daily. They lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House and SCOTUS naturally they are freaking out its wonderful :eusa_clap:

True but what have they accomplished in last 6 months? Zero legislation.
that isn't so, but you don't know because MSM isn't talking about it. russia russia you know. LOL

That is true with all the chaos and disarray going on ----- After 6 months Zero legislation pass.

Russia Russia Russia ------- Tell Trump to please stop. All this Russian sucking has got to stop.

Yes it is... can you back it up or not? Easy opportunity for you to put me in my place

If only you were worth my time, or could afford me to tutor you.
Oh I'd think a dipshit like yourself would salivate at the opportunity to throw it in my face. If you can't post a simple quote then it's pretty obvious that you are full of shit

We demand link because you guys plugged in a lot of lies.
Then when you attached a link---- Its normally come from Infowars, Brietbart, National Enquirer or hate alt right media group.

I'll give you a link to Hillary and Obama's lies, should we discuss Hillary's lie about landing in a war zone under sniper fire and having to run for her life or Obama's likes about keeping your healthcare plan, doctor, and saving $2,500 a year on your health insurance? Pick a lie we'll discuss.

Look Boi ------ Very funny. You pick 2 or 3 lies from Clinton and Obama.

Trump lied just about every time he open his mouth. A real example of a hypocrite lying president.
You all so used to it that you don't even notice he is lying in front of you.

This week alone----- Made America Week, he wants to hire more foreign workers for Maralago, Garbage Trumpcare, secret meeting with his lover Putin ---- I can go on and on.

dude, i'm going to tell you for the umpteenth time, you have no idea about anything being investigated.

Maybe you can tell us what is being investigated.
which beach to go to? how to spend the tax payers money they're all milking? I know one thing, it isn't russia russia no matter what the anti trump stations tell you. If it were, there would be updates on progress of the it.

Maybe if you can tell Trump to please stop all these nonsense about adoring Putin.

You should be asking yourself WHY the fuck he keep adoring Putin? Why is he protecting Putin against his own intelligence? What is there to gain?
He knows very well that this is hot and controversial----- At least show some discreet when meeting with Putin. The glow and love he display when he saw Putin was disgusting.

You can have your vote. Talk about some of the moves Trump has made for our Vets, i'll give a thumbs up... Talk about his policy of eliminating two regulations for every new one added, i'll give a thumbs up. We aren't talking about those right now. Start a thread and i'll be happy to compliment the moves that I think are good. This thread is about Russia.
So 'FICTION' discussed in here, and if you want 'Non-Fiction' start a new thread... got it. :p
No i don't... what are you talking about?
You said we are talking about Russia in this forum, and, I suppose, the un-substantiated Russian Collusion? Did I not read that correctly? If I did not then I apologize.

Un substantiated claims are only coming from Putin, Trump and the traitors------ What a team. Very cute.

You have to wait till Mueller is done digging Trump garbage that he is hiding.
old anti trump sludge, you need something new comrade.

Comrade? Do I look like I'm supporting Putin or Trump?

Forum List

Back