Notice the tacit misogyny ?

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls"

Actually, I haven't noticed that once. Perhaps you are failing to notice everything else that doesn't fit your bias.

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance if she did have a set [of balls] .

As I originally stated, Clinton is not my favorite candidate....BUT, the above is PRECISELY what I meant when I wrote about right wingers' "tacit misogyny".........Like tacit racism, somehow their prejudices ALWAYS comes through no matter how hard they try to hide their inbred biases.

Last edited:
LOL 90% of the Democrat's base doesn't even know what the word misogyny means. Oh man libs are funny

Here's a "hard working" right winger who went out and laboriously surveyed democrats to arrive at the above "conclusion".......Nice of the nitwit, don't you think?

(Blues....do the world a favor and don't breed.)

Let me first preface the fact that I am NOT a Hillary "fan".....

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will respond that McCain did have the infamous Palin, but most of us know that to compare a "Sarah" with a "Hillary" is tantamount to a comparison between a Roland McDonald and an Nobel laureate.)

It is interesting that not long ago, any white person supporting Obama was [at best] labeled as having "white guilt"....and now, supporting a woman, as having "no balls"......

If you've ever wondered why right wingers will not see the oval office for decades to come, the above may offer some clue.
You wouldn't be just a teeny bit biased would ya? Nah, impossible, you've always been a paragon of impartiality on this board......

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
You wouldn't be just a teeny bit biased would ya? Nah, impossible, you've always been a paragon of impartiality on this board......

Well, in fairness, all I'm trying to state is 3 simple facts:

1. Do R-Wers label Clinton voters as being "ball-less" ...Yes or No?
2. Did R-Wers label Obama white supporters as having "white guilt"....Yes or No?
3. Will Clinton, as the next presumptive president appoint 3 supreme court justices....Yes or No?

Place your and mine biases aside and simply address the above questions.

Let me first preface the fact that I am NOT a Hillary "fan".....

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will respond that McCain did have the infamous Palin, but most of us know that to compare a "Sarah" with a "Hillary" is tantamount to a comparison between a Roland McDonald and an Nobel laureate.)

It is interesting that not long ago, any white person supporting Obama was [at best] labeled as having "white guilt"....and now, supporting a woman, as having "no balls"......

If you've ever wondered why right wingers will not see the oval office for decades to come, the above may offer some clue.

I think you're a partisan hack who is trying to create a foundation that anyone who doesn't support Hilllary doesn't for misogynistic reasons just as some tried to create the foundation that anyone who didn't support Obama was a racist. I'm not a Palin guy, but I will point out that she had a very good reputation for working with everyone in Alaska, reaching across the aisle to Democrats to get things done for Alaska. When has Hillary ever reached across the aisle to Republicans? Palin proposed and got passed a $1200 oil profit rebate for the people of Alaska. When has Hillary done anything but line her own pockets? Hillary took hundreds of thousands of dollars from Wall Street, but though there are transcripts, she refuses to release them.

Honestly, your implication that Palin is "substandard" is misogynistic. I disagree with her ideas, but she's clearly not "substandard". And, I doubt that Hillary will be in White House unless she gets on a tour.

Well, in fairness, all I'm trying to state is 3 simple facts:

1. Do R-Wers label Clinton voters as being "ball-less" ...Yes or No?
2. Did R-Wers label Obama white supporters as having "white guilt"....Yes or No?
3. Will Clinton, as the next presumptive president appoint 3 supreme court justices....Yes or No?

Place your and mine biases aside and simply address the above questions.
You forgot some adjectives but I've come to expect that from black and white thinking hacks on both sides. :thup:
As for your final question, maybe, maybe not, my crystal ball is broken. :dunno:

I think you're a partisan hack who is trying to create a foundation that anyone who doesn't support Hilllary doesn't for misogynistic reasons just as some tried to create the foundation that anyone who didn't support Obama was a racist. I'm not a Palin guy, but I will point out that she had a very good reputation for working with everyone in Alaska, reaching across the aisle to Democrats to get things done for Alaska. When has Hillary ever reached across the aisle to Republicans? Palin proposed and got passed a $1200 oil profit rebate for the people of Alaska. When has Hillary done anything but line her own pockets? Hillary took hundreds of thousands of dollars from Wall Street, but though there are transcripts, she refuses to release them.

WOW, Palin managed all those "good things" as a half-time governor? All those great things before she quit in mid-term for a career as a "pundit" for FOX.....Did she get fired from FOX also?

Mod Message:

This IS Zone2.. Not supposed to get personal here without topical content.
So -- if you recently got a deletion alert --- pay attention to the "relevant content" rule.
And stick to flaming the candidates and the process. NOT each other.

Thanks..

WOW, Palin managed all those "good things" as a half-time governor? All those great things before she quit in mid-term for a career as a "pundit" for FOX.....Did she get fired from FOX also?

So, you admit you don't know anything about her record and are just spewing partisan crap. I admire your gall for trying to call others misogynistic while not even bothering to learn the truth about the woman you are lying about.

So, you admit you don't know anything about her record and are just spewing partisan crap. I admire your gall for trying to call others misogynistic while not even bothering to learn the truth about the woman you are lying about.

Have it your way......anyone who actually "thinks" that Palin is someone who is not an idiot, is not worth the time to respond to.

:lame2:

Have it your way......anyone who actually "thinks" that Palin is someone who is not an idiot, is not worth the time to respond to.

and the misogyny continues. And understand. I'm not a Palin supporter and never have been. I merely point out that you are a vacuous partisan hack who seems to hate EVERYONE and contributes nothing of worth to a conversation.

Bye now.

:lame2:

I do not dispute your lameness.

Forum List

Back