Notice how many broken promises by obama that the left has not cared about?

What is truly hilarious is the Left is hopping up and down parsing every tweet, every cabinet nomination, every statement from Trump and condemning him weeks BEFORE he becomes President. Yet after 8 years ON THE JOB, they give their Messiah Obama a pass on a mountain of failed policies and appointments.
With a majority in the house and senate.

Ahhh, but the stupid dipshit fake news left expected the republicans to just sign off on all of his empty promises. As though that is what congress is there to do.

It has not even occurred to an utter dipshit know it all that Obama made promises knowing there was a republican controlled house in order to placate the stupid base, knowing he could not keep the empty promises.

The fact is hardly any president can keep their promise and it is not ALL because of an opposition party. Sometimes it is their own party. There may have been one that was able to achieve all of his objectives and that was James Polk.

These fucking morons are arrogant ignorant stupid hypocrites. They act as they know, but all they know is what soros tells them.

Trump, is finding out that he has a congress to work with. Regardless if it is a republican or democrat congress, they still need to work with them.

These childish fucking deranged pussies are just that. Lying butt hurt petulant no good dickbags.

Not worth a pouch of my shit.

There need be no discussion unless I need to school you...
He had all 3 branches of govt at his disposal. He used it when he wanted it, such as with Obamacare. He didn't really want these other things. They just sounded good to his starry eyed groupies so he used them for votes.

He also could have used his pen, just as he did ,with so much else when he didn't have both houses, and he didn't.
His first 2 years he had control of both houses...
Just for the stupid ass ignorant left wing hypocritical losers that will attack Trump every fucking day.

You stupid fucking coils of shit on the left. All go fuck yourselves. All of you.

Eliminate all oil and gas tax loopholes
"Eliminating special tax breaks for oil and gas companies: including repealing special expensing rules, foreign tax credit benefits, and manufacturing deductions for oil and gas firms."

Expand the child and dependent care credit
Expand and make refundable the child and dependent care credit.

partnerships to pay the corporate income tax
Require publicly traded financial partnerships to pay the corporate income tax.

Close loopholes in the corporate tax deductibility of CEO pay
Congress has set rules regarding the tax deductibility of the salaries of CEOs, but forms of non-salary compensation have become popular. Obama would look at revamping definitions of compensation.

Create a foreclosure prevention fund for homeowners
Create a $10 billion fund to help homeowners refinance or sell their homes. "The Fund will not help speculators, people who bought vacation homes or people who falsely represented their incomes."

Provide option for a pre-filled-out tax form
Will direct the Internal Revenue Service to "give taxpayers the option of a pre-filled tax form to verify, sign and return to the IRS or online. This will eliminate the need for Americans to hire expensive tax preparers and to gather information that the federal government already has on file."

Let me know if you want me to give you more. I have a lot more. You stupid fucking pathetic left wing hypocritical losers.

Honestly, I wish all of you would die a miserable fucking death.
Obama pushed for exactly what he said he would push for. If Congress managed to block that, that's not on Obama!

On the other hand, Trump berated Clinton for talking to Sachs.

Now, he's appointed 3 from Goldman Sachs to top tier administration positions!!

Nice U-Turn, wouldn't you say?

Well, that calls for a discussion about how congress works.

Maybe we can do that sometime, but I'm not excited about that right now.

As I recall, the source material you’re citing gives him a 70% completion rate on his promises. Can’t wait to see what Trump’s looks like.

As I recall, the source material you’re citing gives him a 70% completion rate on his promises. Can’t wait to see what Trump’s looks like.
Yeah, we will see you in 4 fucking years. As it is, he has not taken office yet. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ he is going to put an end to the EPA bullshit like he promised. That he is going to end useless regulations on small businesses.

Thank God.

I will be seeing how many things he does that appeals to you stupid hypocrites that will all of a sudden offend you since it is Trump doing it and not obama or clinton.

Like for instance when clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds or when he awarded Halliburton at least 4 no bid contracts in the 90s.

Or when Clinton signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. Or when Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

Yeah, I get this fucking impression that no matter what he does, you fucking leftists are going to attack. Either for KEEPING his promises, or for BREAKING his promises. Which he is going to do both.

What I do know is none of you fucking morons shouted outrage over the obama's broken promises or when clinton did ALL of the things that outraged you pieces of hypocritical naive shit under boooooosh.

So, knowing what you all are, and proving every fucking day, let me say I nice fuck you to you in advance. Now, go blow it out of your hypocritical American hating ass.

Signed....Gitmo is still open. You pieces of shit.

Yeah, we will see you in 4 fucking years. As it is, he has not taken office yet. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ he is going to put an end to the EPA bullshit like he promised. That he is going to end useless regulations on small businesses.

Thank God.

I will be seeing how many things he does that appeals to you stupid hypocrites that will all of a sudden offend you since it is Trump doing it and not obama or clinton.

Like for instance when clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds or when he awarded Halliburton at least 4 no bid contracts in the 90s.

Or when Clinton signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. Or when Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

Yeah, I get this fucking impression that no matter what he does, you fucking leftists are going to attack. Either for KEEPING his promises, or for BREAKING his promises. Which he is going to do both.

What I do know is none of you fucking morons shouted outrage over the obama's broken promises or when clinton did ALL of the things that outraged you pieces of hypocritical naive shit under boooooosh.

So, knowing what you all are, and proving every fucking day, let me say I nice fuck you to you in advance. Now, go blow it out of your hypocritical American hating ass.

You actually want us to believe you think Bill Clinton is on the left? That's so cute. :lmao:

Thank God.

You actually want us to believe you think Bill Clinton is on the left? That's so cute. :lmao:
Wow. Holy shit.

No wonder you are a fan of his.

God, can't you just kill all of them?

Thank God.

Wow. Holy shit.

Again ------ link?

Again ----- you lose.

Thank God.

Wow. Holy shit.

Again ------ link?

Again ----- you lose.
What would you like a link for specifically moron?

What is truly hilarious is the Left is hopping up and down parsing every tweet, every cabinet nomination, every statement from Trump and condemning him weeks BEFORE he becomes President. Yet after 8 years ON THE JOB, they give their Messiah Obama a pass on a mountain of failed policies and appointments.
So why does the Trumpster tweet such non sense if the tweets are meant to be ignored?

Thank God.

Wow. Holy shit.

Again ------ link?

Again ----- you lose.

FactCheck.org an organization which ascertains the validity of political campaign advertisements researched this accusation. According to FactCheck, "The Bush administration is doing a fair amount to fight corporate corruption, convicting or indicting executives of Enron, Arthur Andersen, Tyco International, Worldcom, Adelphia Communications Corporation, Credit Suisse First Boston, HealthSouth Corporation and others, including Martha Stewart. The Department of Justice says it has brought charges against 20 executives of Enron alone, and its Corporate Fraud Task Force says it has won convictions of more than 250 persons to date. Bush also signed the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation in 2002, imposing stringent new accounting rules in the wake of the Arthur Andersen scandal."

When Factcheck.org checked the facts about allegations by Democrats that there was a scandal because of the "no-bid" contracts awarded to Halliburton they stated, "It is false to imply that Bush personally awarded a contract to Halliburton. The ‘no-bid contract’ in question is actually an extension of an earlier contract to support U.S. troops overseas that Halliburton won under open bidding. In fact, the notion that Halliburton benefited from any cronyism has been poo-poohed by a Harvard University professor, Steven Kelman, who was administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy in the Clinton administration. ‘One would be hard-pressed to discover anyone with a working knowledge of how federal contracts are awarded...who doesn't regard these allegations as being somewhere between highly improbable and utterly absurd,’ Kelman wrote in the Washington Post last November." (Emphasis added.)

The Center for Public Integrity another public interest group also investigated the purported scandal of the Halliburton "no-bid" contracts. They wrote:

In Iraq, Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR) has been awarded five contracts worth at least $10.8 billion, including more than $5.6 billion under the U.S. Army's Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) contract, an omnibus contract that allows the Army to call on KBR for support in all of its field operations. When the Army needs a service performed, it issues a "task order," which lays out specific work requirements under the contract…From 1992 to 1997, KBR held the first LOGCAP contract awarded by the Army, but when it was time to renew the contract, the company lost in the competitive bidding process to DynCorp after the General Accounting Office reported in February 1997 that KBR had overrun its estimated costs in the Balkans by 32 percent (some of which was attributed to an increase in the Army's demands). KBR (obtained) the third LOGCAP contract in December 2001…n November 2002 the Army Corps of Engineers tasked KBR to develop a contingency plan for extinguishing oil well fires in Iraq…[O]n March 24, 2003, the Army Corps announced publicly that KBR had been awarded a contract to restore oil-infrastructure in Iraq, potentially worth $7 billion. The contract KBR received…would eventually include 10 distinct task orders. KBR did not come close to reaching the contract ceiling, billing just over $2.5 billion…The contract was awarded without submission for public bids or congressional notification. In their response to congressional inquiries, Army officials said they determined that extinguishing oil fires fell under the range of services provided under LOGCAP, meaning that KBR could deploy quickly and without additional security clearances.

Neither the Center for Public Integrity nor Factcheck.org determined anything sinister about Halliburton’s no-bid" contracts for the Iraq war. Two nonpartisan, nonaligned, public interest organizations have investigated the Halliburton allegations and found them to be specious allegations made for purely political purposes.

An L.A. Times op-ed of April 22 said, "Halliburton Received No-Bid Contracts During Clinton Administration For Work In Bosnia And Kosovo." An October 2003 article in the (Raleigh, NC) News & Observer quoted Bill Clinton's Undersecretary Of Commerce William Reinsch as saying "'Halliburton has a distinguished track record,' he said. 'They do business in some 120 countries. This is a group of people who know what they're doing in a difficult business. It's a particularly difficult business when people are shooting at you.'"

FrontPage Magazine - The Facts on Halliburton

Obama pushed for exactly what he said he would push for. If Congress managed to block that, that's not on Obama!

You really believe hitlary would have Sachs people working FOR her?

LOL....

Hitlery would be working FOR those people dipshit.

e9dab79e6cef9e0b9f8e866e8752d2a8.gif

[
What I do know is you are damn fucking lucky you are not in front of me. Trust this. You, are the one that should be thankful that you are in a safe space. Behind your little gated community, nicely ensconced in your little room.

Just know that motherfucker. I hope you make the mistake and say the wrong thing to someone like me out there.

I hope.

Chill out. You won. You sound like a whiny little bitch. Oh, that's right, you're a Trumpie supporter. you are a whiney little bitch

Just for the stupid ass ignorant left wing hypocritical losers that will attack Trump every fucking day.

You stupid fucking coils of shit on the left. All go fuck yourselves. All of you.

Let me know if you want me to give you more. I have a lot more. You stupid fucking pathetic left wing hypocritical losers.

Honestly, I wish all of you would die a miserable fucking death.

Do you need a safe space?
What I do know is you are damn fucking lucky you are not in front of me. Trust this. You, are the one that should be thankful that you are in a safe space. Behind your little gated community, nicely ensconced in your little room.

Just know that motherfucker. I hope you make the mistake and say the wrong thing to someone like me out there.

I hope.

0.jpg

You really believe hitlary would have Sachs people working FOR her?

LOL....

Hitlery would be working FOR those people dipshit.

e9dab79e6cef9e0b9f8e866e8752d2a8.gif
We have to know that everything the democrats do, the republicans are not allowed to do. We know that, right?

Thank God.

Wow. Holy shit.

Again ------ link?

Again ----- you lose.

FactCheck.org an organization which ascertains the validity of political campaign advertisements researched this accusation. According to FactCheck, "The Bush administration is doing a fair amount to fight corporate corruption, convicting or indicting executives of Enron, Arthur Andersen, Tyco International, Worldcom, Adelphia Communications Corporation, Credit Suisse First Boston, HealthSouth Corporation and others, including Martha Stewart. The Department of Justice says it has brought charges against 20 executives of Enron alone, and its Corporate Fraud Task Force says it has won convictions of more than 250 persons to date. Bush also signed the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation in 2002, imposing stringent new accounting rules in the wake of the Arthur Andersen scandal."

When Factcheck.org checked the facts about allegations by Democrats that there was a scandal because of the "no-bid" contracts awarded to Halliburton they stated, "It is false to imply that Bush personally awarded a contract to Halliburton. The ‘no-bid contract’ in question is actually an extension of an earlier contract to support U.S. troops overseas that Halliburton won under open bidding. In fact, the notion that Halliburton benefited from any cronyism has been poo-poohed by a Harvard University professor, Steven Kelman, who was administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy in the Clinton administration. ‘One would be hard-pressed to discover anyone with a working knowledge of how federal contracts are awarded...who doesn't regard these allegations as being somewhere between highly improbable and utterly absurd,’ Kelman wrote in the Washington Post last November." (Emphasis added.)

The Center for Public Integrity another public interest group also investigated the purported scandal of the Halliburton "no-bid" contracts. They wrote:

In Iraq, Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR) has been awarded five contracts worth at least $10.8 billion, including more than $5.6 billion under the U.S. Army's Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) contract, an omnibus contract that allows the Army to call on KBR for support in all of its field operations. When the Army needs a service performed, it issues a "task order," which lays out specific work requirements under the contract…From 1992 to 1997, KBR held the first LOGCAP contract awarded by the Army, but when it was time to renew the contract, the company lost in the competitive bidding process to DynCorp after the General Accounting Office reported in February 1997 that KBR had overrun its estimated costs in the Balkans by 32 percent (some of which was attributed to an increase in the Army's demands). KBR (obtained) the third LOGCAP contract in December 2001…n November 2002 the Army Corps of Engineers tasked KBR to develop a contingency plan for extinguishing oil well fires in Iraq…[O]n March 24, 2003, the Army Corps announced publicly that KBR had been awarded a contract to restore oil-infrastructure in Iraq, potentially worth $7 billion. The contract KBR received…would eventually include 10 distinct task orders. KBR did not come close to reaching the contract ceiling, billing just over $2.5 billion…The contract was awarded without submission for public bids or congressional notification. In their response to congressional inquiries, Army officials said they determined that extinguishing oil fires fell under the range of services provided under LOGCAP, meaning that KBR could deploy quickly and without additional security clearances.

Neither the Center for Public Integrity nor Factcheck.org determined anything sinister about Halliburton’s no-bid" contracts for the Iraq war. Two nonpartisan, nonaligned, public interest organizations have investigated the Halliburton allegations and found them to be specious allegations made for purely political purposes.

An L.A. Times op-ed of April 22 said, "Halliburton Received No-Bid Contracts During Clinton Administration For Work In Bosnia And Kosovo." An October 2003 article in the (Raleigh, NC) News & Observer quoted Bill Clinton's Undersecretary Of Commerce William Reinsch as saying "'Halliburton has a distinguished track record,' he said. 'They do business in some 120 countries. This is a group of people who know what they're doing in a difficult business. It's a particularly difficult business when people are shooting at you.'"

FrontPage Magazine - The Facts on Halliburton

c21b63312fd682d12287e5e682aab0f0.jpg

I know this is just soooooooooooooo much work for your tiny little Illiterati brain but let's review what just happened.

I asked you for a link to what you had just posted, which was, and I quote:

"No wonder you are a fan of his" [Bill Clinton]

--- you then posted a long tedious wet-noodle turd of a post about Halliburton and about FactCheck.org looking into some "accusation" that was never cited at all.

Unless you're saying that FactCheck.org was checking out the accusation of me being a fan of Bill Clinton.

Did you get a scholarship to Retard University or did you have to pay for it?

Forum List

Back