Trump already Making Army Great Again!

Nobody except die-hard pigskin fans really cared until Trump won the election.

Well I agree, but I dont think Trump changes interest in the game, but it was great to see Army get a win after 14 straight losses.

They beat Navy for the first time since 2001.
It was a great game I watched it.

I was a decent game, but really sloppy and barely any air game. Especially from the Army side.

No complaints, just different from most football I have watched. First game I've watched this year because I knew I wouldn't see any of these brave kids kneeling for the anthem as I would in some other leagues...

They beat Navy for the first time since 2001.
It was a great game I watched it.

I was a decent game, but really sloppy and barely any air game. Especially from the Army side.

No complaints, just different from most football I have watched. First game I've watched this year because I knew I wouldn't see any of these brave kids kneeling for the anthem as I would in some other leagues...
Didn't see any college kids kneeling for the anthem during the season and I watched games every weekend. Both Navy and Army run the triple option and RARELY throw the ball. Yes all the fumbling was sloppy. I love football season and hate when its over. I rarely watch the NFL unless its the Steelers playing. Notre Dame is my college team and we were HORRIBLE this year didn't even get a bowl game.

Forum List

Back