Note To Least Educated Liberals.You Cannot File For Impeachment Just Because Your President Swears

:argue: :banghead: :banned: :banned03: Is this true? Al Green is at it again? Is this the 3rd or 4th time he has called for the impeachment of Trump on the basis of his occasional bad language? What happened to "Free Speech"?,,right?
:eusa_snooty:
Is Al Green aware that pretty much all Democrats swear/curse/insult on a regular basis?,,well in that case, let's impeach all Democrat Lawmakers in Congress/Senate.
:stupid:
But why was it OK for the Clintons to swear on a daily basis when they were in power?
What about Joe Biden? Maybe he should of been impeached for saying "This Is A Big Flucken Deal"?
:tongue-44:
So what if Trump said "Chit-Hole". We have Chit-Holes Towns in several of our 57 States. Should we call for the impeachment of all of those Governors too?
\:thanks: :uhoh3: :dig:

Clinton WAS impeached nitwit.
King of deflection! Even you should be able to read he is not talking about being impeached for lying!
:argue: :banghead: :banned: :banned03: Is this true? Al Green is at it again? Is this the 3rd or 4th time he has called for the impeachment of Trump on the basis of his occasional bad language? What happened to "Free Speech"?,,right?
Is Al Green aware that pretty much all Democrats swear/curse/insult on a regular basis?,,well in that case, let's impeach all Democrat Lawmakers in Congress/Senate.
But why was it OK for the Clintons to swear on a daily basis when they were in power?
What about Joe Biden? Maybe he should of been impeached for saying "This Is A Big Flucken Deal"?
So what if Trump said "Chit-Hole". We have Chit-Holes Towns in several of our 57 States. Should we call for the impeachment of all of those Governors too?

Clinton WAS impeached nitwit.
King of deflection! Even you should be able to read he is not talking about being impeached for lying!

Al Green doesn't intend to introduce articles of impeachment just because Trump said 'shithole'.
You can't help it can you? You try to deflect every topic like this.

Where's the deflection? The OP says this:

Is this the 3rd or 4th time he has called for the impeachment of Trump on the basis of his occasional bad language?

Al Green:..Mr. Speeker!,,,Mr. Speeker!,,I stand here, along with my best friends, Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Brown Tito Lee, Professor Hank Johnson, and High Chief Elizabeth Warren,,,all in agreement that Pezident Bush,,I mean Jump, be impeached immediatley for calling the island of Puerto Rican a Chit-Hole !!!!

As it stands under the Constitution, the House can pretty much impeach the President for anything they have enough votes to impeach him for.

As it stands under the Constitution, the House can pretty much impeach the President for anything they have enough votes to impeach him for.

Only dumb ass liberals think that!

"What, then, is an impeachable offense? The only honest answer is that an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history; conviction results from whatever offense or offenses two-thirds of the other body considers to be sufficiently serious to require removal of the accused from office..." Congressman Gerald Ford, 116 Cong. Rec. H.3113-3114 (April 15, 1970).

Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw

It's obvious that many liberals on this board do not understand that impeachment does not remove a president from office. Impeachment is indictment. If the House votes to impeach, the Senate then conducts a trial to decide if the president should be removed.

As of now, there is not one shred of credible evidence of an action that would justify impeachment, much less removal. To be brutally honest, if such evidence surfaces, many Republicans will welcome a President Pence and will be glad for the change.
I'm sure the LIB would LOVE to watch their kids say the Lord's Prayer twice a day in their schools. That's what President Pence would do.
Also when, not if Ruth croaks President Pence WOULD put Ted Cruz on the SC bench.
Careful what you LIBs wish for.

Al Green:..Mr. Speeker!,,,Mr. Speeker!,,I stand here, along with my best friends, Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Brown Tito Lee, Professor Hank Johnson, and High Chief Elizabeth Warren,,,all in agreement that Pezident Bush,,I mean Jump, be impeached immediatley for calling the island of Puerto Rican a Chit-Hole !!!!
`
`

Actually, trump never mentioned Puerto Rico but he did refer to Haiti.

`
`

Actually, trump never mentioned Puerto Rico but he did refer to Haiti.
someone needs to tell that to Pelosi that being she thinks Bush is still President

Last edited:
As for impeachment that process is a political one not a judicial one. There are no High Crimes in America, that phrase was straight from England. There are a number of books on impeachment. Speaking of high crimes, Johnson was charged by the House with eleven counts and I remember the tenth was yelling at the Congress with a loud voice.

As for impeachment that process is a political one not a judicial one. There are no High Crimes in America, that phrase was straight from England. There are a number of books on impeachment. Speaking of high crimes, Johnson was charged by the House with eleven counts and I remember the tenth was yelling at the Congress with a loud voice.

You notice that he was not removed by the Senate. The House of Representatives back then were not the sharpest tools in the tool shed.

who says he should be impeached because he swears?

is there anything you don't lie about?

it is funny that you think others are as uneducated as you.

go to school, little trumptard

Only dumb ass liberals think that!

"What, then, is an impeachable offense? The only honest answer is that an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history; conviction results from whatever offense or offenses two-thirds of the other body considers to be sufficiently serious to require removal of the accused from office..." Congressman Gerald Ford, 116 Cong. Rec. H.3113-3114 (April 15, 1970).

Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw

Trump isn't going to be impeached.

I,,,Congressman and Chitty Singer,,,Al Green,,,,am calling for the impeachment,,of President Reagan,,,,uhh,,sorry,,,I mean Bush,,,,yah,,,President Bush ,,,cuz he swears a lot and called the small island of Australia,,,a Chit Hole !!!!

I,,,Congressman and Chitty Singer,,,Al Green,,,,am calling for the impeachment,,of President Reagan,,,,uhh,,sorry,,,I mean Bush,,,,yah,,,President Bush ,,,cuz he swears a lot and called the small island of Australia,,,a Chit Hole !!!!
Well just before the election Trump claimed the election was rigged, and I believe Trump. Could Trump have won otherwise?

Forum List

Back