Note To Congressman Al Green.You Cannot Impeach A President Because He Is "Too White".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I think that by now we have all narrowed down the two dumbest law makers in the White House. And we know who they are! It seems as if all they do is work on impeaching Trump for no reason what-so-ever, other than he is "Not Black"
:argue:
So Al Green is "Calling For The Impeachment Of President Trump" ??? who is he gonna call? 911 ??
:afro:
Al Green and Maxine still have not been able to find a reasonable/legal reason to impeach Trump, other than he spoke of feeling a female's vagina a very long time ago. :laugh2:

• Banned
does al green have the guts to be interviewed by an independent cable reporter who will ask him about what Hillary has gotton away with in respect to why he wants to impeach Trump?

:2up: I think that by now we have all narrowed down the two dumbest law makers in the White House. And we know who they are! It seems as if all they do is work on impeaching Trump for no reason what-so-ever, other than he is "Not Black"
So Al Green is "Calling For The Impeachment Of President Trump" ??? who is he gonna call? 911 ??
Al Green and Maxine still have not been able to find a reasonable/legal reason to impeach Trump, other than he spoke of feeling a female's vagina a very long time ago. :laugh2:
got a link?

I do not claim to be an anthropologist but Al Green looks like a missing fucking link of some kind. What kind of racist POS would vote that retarded monkey ass into public office?

• Banned
I do not claim to be an anthropologist but Al Green looks like a missing fucking link of some kind. What kind of racist POS would vote that retarded monkey ass into public office?
Al Green: I am calling for the disempeachment for da pezident of deez 57 united states of guam

Obama went to great length not to overly serve the black community. Blacks wish he would have done more.

Just imagine if Obama did what trump was doing

Al Green seems to think that Trump hates all black people, really? and Bill&Hillary just loved black people to the extent that they actually kissed and made out with them? :laugh2:

al green: proof that dead people and those in a coma have voted in elections

Forum List

Back