Note to both houses....stop with the blame game.....who cares?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
To my fellow democrats, let them blame you all they want.....this is Trumps America now.....your as good as the day you do or don't do shit...2mar we forget and forgive. Stay strong, hang in there and let these whinny majority fuck heads have at it. I'm sick of republicans whining all the fuckin time when they have the fuckin majority. Your peep ain't on board, get on their ass, not ours.

Let them dust off the military and use them and while at it, let Gold star families know that the Trump administration has reduced their benefits.

To my fellow democrats, let them blame you all they want.....this is Trumps America now.....your as good as the day you do or don't do shit...2mar we forget and forgive. Stay strong, hang in there and let these whinny majority fuck heads have at it. I'm sick of republicans whining all the fuckin time when they have the fuckin majority. Your peep ain't on board, get on their ass, not ours.

Let them dust off the military and use them and while at it, let Gold star families know that the Trump administration has reduced their benefits.
We need to keep the shutdown until DACA expires and at the same time declare reconciliation is the new norm. No more 60 vote BS. Right now the U.S.Senate is being held hostage by the Commiecrats and blaming Trump..

Retiree pay, veterans and disability pay, survivors benefit pay and social security pay are not affected by the shutdown. I will get retired pay, social security and VA disability. You chose the wrong job.

The government shutdown will mean big changes for military members and veterans

Whenever you have a Shithole Democrat dead to rights.....he changes his tune from "The Republicans Did It" to "I think we should all just stop the BS and try to work together!!!"

The shutdown is the consequence of minority government and minority rule – a government at odds with the majority of those governed.

Republicans control both the Executive and Legislative branches of government yet are in capable of governing.

Why?

Because they pursue a failed, wrongheaded partisan agenda opposed by a majority of the American people – in this case the people’s overwhelming support of the DACA and CHIP programs.

Indeed, on issues both economic and social, Republicans are at odds with the majority of the American people: from the recent GOP tax scam to reproductive rights, the rights of gay Americans, the decriminalization of marijuana, and immigration reform – Republicans are consistently on the wrong side of these and other issues.

No one is advocating that those in power should govern by opinion polls, but so too must they not govern by blindly adhering to sanctioned political doctrine and dogma, which Republicans have done, and why they’re ultimately responsible for the government shutdown.

The shutdown is the consequence of minority government and minority rule – a government at odds with the majority of those governed.

Republicans control both the Executive and Legislative branches of government yet are in capable of governing.

Why?

Because they pursue a failed, wrongheaded partisan agenda opposed by a majority of the American people – in this case the people’s overwhelming support of the DACA and CHIP programs.

Indeed, on issues both economic and social, Republicans are at odds with the majority of the American people: from the recent GOP tax scam to reproductive rights, the rights of gay Americans, the decriminalization of marijuana, and immigration reform – Republicans are consistently on the wrong side of these and other issues.

No one is advocating that those in power should govern by opinion polls, but so too must they not govern by blindly adhering to sanctioned political doctrine and dogma, which Republicans have done, and why they’re ultimately responsible for the government shutdown.
When will a liberal stop with the "Republicans own both houses" and admit that Democreeps can block a bill because of the 60 vote requirement. Can't they do simple math?

This is why we need a third party in senate and congress more than ever. As long as we keep this failed two party system, these politicians will continue to put party over country.

Why?

This is the federal government at work.
Checks and balances.
However, right now we have public servants who feel their primary concern is their political party, not the welfare of the people of the country they serve.
As a matter of fact, this party holds the citizens of the United States in low regard.
They serve instead special interests and foreign interests,......along with their own financial welfare, over the welfare of the people of this great nation.
That is why the Democrat (Shithole) Party wants to appeal to the radical left rather than to the country as a whole.

The only hope Democrats have of staying in power is to import more and more parasites who will happily give them their vote in exchange for a free ride in America. They don't give two shits about the American people or this country, only being in control so they can live in luxury at everyone else's expense.

We need to keep the shutdown until DACA expires and at the same time declare reconciliation is the new norm. No more 60 vote BS. Right now the U.S.Senate is being held hostage by the Commiecrats and blaming Trump..

whenever a leftist concedes to "both parties" it is a sure sign they have lost the issue

now more then ever hold them to the fire

You people never fail to amaze me in your sheer magnitude of victim-mentality, paranoid, entitled self-pity. But I'll give you credit: it's as close as you've ever come to admitting defeat. Even though you have the TEMERITY of accusing anyone else of being "whiny" (which you can't even spell).

I don't care what they do but nobody should expect Americans to pick fruit for anything less than 20 bucks per hour plus bennies. Otherwise I condone the vacancies stay unfilled. I will not expect unemployed adults to work for low wages.

Whenever you have a Shithole Democrat dead to rights.....he changes his tune from "The Republicans Did It" to "I think we should all just stop the BS and try to work together!!!"
Exactly! They're finding out Trump is not your typical Republican. He will not not cave like they always did in the he past.

You should of posted this in 1982

I don't care what they do but nobody should expect Americans to pick fruit for anything less than 20 bucks per hour plus bennies. Otherwise I condone the vacancies stay unfilled. I will not expect unemployed adults to work for low wages
Unskilled/able-bodied adults need to work at the skill level they've prepared themselves for. I know you'd rather give them a portion of your working neighbor's paycheck thru taxes rather than han expect them to put in a day's work.

I don't care what they do but nobody should expect Americans to pick fruit for anything less than 20 bucks per hour plus bennies. Otherwise I condone the vacancies stay unfilled. I will not expect unemployed adults to work for low wages.

So do I kick out 20 million illegals and you can get a job picking fruit for $20 bucks an hour.

An Apple might cost $5 bucks but it is what it is.

Make able bodied welfare recipients pick the damn fruit (for the same wages the illegals earned).

Yeah, lets get rid of the 60 vote bs, cause this NOV when we take over and we will, we're gonna love it.

So do I kick out 20 million illegals and you can get a job picking fruit for $20 bucks an hour.

An Apple might cost $5 bucks but it is what it is.
If your really serious about kicking out illegals, canadians must go too

Forum List

Back