"Not Today Antifa"

Antifa made a threat. Idahoians were ready

Thought I was going to see this ANTIFA bunch, I have been hearing about lately for backed down at a confrontation, but they (whoever they are) apparently were not there. Looks like a nice place and looks like a good time was had by all. The video and thread could just as easily been about keeping out the "Walking Dead", trumps federal troops, or the marauding elephants and said to be a success, as none were in attendance.

Way to go in Idaho...
The biggest change in perception of black Americans will come IF and WHEN blacks respond this way
You actually do have a point there. I have never seen groups of armed black people massed on the sidewalks protecting their businesses and property from rioters, looters, etc. Not sure how police would react to seeing that. But, maybe that is part of the problem.

The "ANTIFA Threat" is a hoax and these dumb fucks are swallowing it whole. Are also swallowing it whole?

The "ANTIFA Threat" is a hoax and these dumb fucks are swallowing it whole. Are also swallowing it whole?

How do you know it was a hoax?

How do you know it was a hoax?

Have you seen any of what is being alleged happening? Pictures maybe?
Where are the buses?
Where are the marauding bands of armed ANTIFA goons?

Forum List

Back