Not sure why my "white doctor" felt the need to use slang since I am the black man

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
She telling me about my test results instead of just saying everything looks great, she says

"ITS ALL GOOD"

Why she gotta to talk me like that since I am black? LOL

Maybe she had Jungle fever. Maybe she wanted you to get up in dem guts you feel me.

She telling me about my test results instead of just saying everything looks great, she says

"ITS ALL GOOD"

Was the test to identify what color you are? Seems to me the diagnosis was in your favor... I would quit crying, but that is just me...

I'm lilly white, but I hear that phrase all the time. Do you believe they all think I'm black?

"ITS ALL GOOD"

I’m white and I say it’s all good all the time. I don’t pick who I say it to. Maybe the same is true for her

"ITS ALL GOOD"

I’m white and I say it’s all good all the time. I don’t pick who I say it to. Maybe the same is true for her

The phrase came from the BLACK HOOD and RAP MUSIC

"ITS ALL GOOD"

Was the test to identify what color you are? Seems to me the diagnosis was in your favor... I would quit crying, but that is just me...

It didn't bother today because the results was in my favor. But I just remember hearing that phrase in the HOOD

So it sounded odd for a doctor to be saying it

She telling me about my test results instead of just saying everything looks great
"ITS ALL GOOD"

That tern has been around since Nam where did you get the idea that it was a blk term Look Bro you are just over doing the blk thing. Get over it. Go deep.

"ITS ALL GOOD"

Yeah, sure buddy

Indeed the application as commented by the first person is one of accepting fate and reaction to "bad" events or consequences. The full quote I used was "Peace, Love, its all good" and that has been shortened to "its all good" which I hear very often in the US now. I offer the February 22, 1969 "Times Herald Record" of Middletown, N.Y. where my phrase was used as the "quote of the day" after a rather unpleasant event concerning myself.
It's all good - phrase meaning and origin

"ITS ALL GOOD"

You understand that if it wasn't for white kids buying rap (I won't call it music) it wouldn't exist.

"ITS ALL GOOD"

Yeah, sure buddy

Indeed the application as commented by the first person is one of accepting fate and reaction to "bad" events or consequences. The full quote I used was "Peace, Love, its all good" and that has been shortened to "its all good" which I hear very often in the US now. I offer the February 22, 1969 "Times Herald Record" of Middletown, N.Y. where my phrase was used as the "quote of the day" after a rather unpleasant event concerning myself.

You sure it wasn't SNOOP DOGGY DOG??

64788761.jpg

"ITS ALL GOOD"

It didn't bother today because the results was in my favor. But I just remember hearing that phrase in the HOOD

So the results of all your tests were good? How racist of him to tell you those results.

"ITS ALL GOOD"

Yeah, sure buddy

You sure it wasn't SNOOP DOGGY DOG??
Yes it's been around since I was a kid in the 1960's. There have been many variations one by the Incognito..

"ITS ALL GOOD"

I use that slang with other white people, and have heard lots of people say that. Not just black people. its a little more main stream of a phrase than you may think.

"ITS ALL GOOD"

So the results of all your tests were good? How racist of him to tell you those results.

Yes but I wasn't expecting tell me in a way where she was trying be all COOL

Forum List

Back