Not sure where to put this

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
It's an article about Country music- and Asians- I thought since Asians are in the news, currently, it fits Current Events.

There are 2 videos at the end of the article- real Country music, well done- the first one has some good finger picking as well-
not the Trashville, lame stream radio bullshit-

Damn Right There’s Asian Americans Making Country Music

With all of the concern over the swell of violence against Asian Americans lately, the question has come up in certain circles, “Are there any Asian Americans making country music?” Well I’m glad you asked, and hell yeah there are. In fact 2020 was actually a banner year for Asian Americans contributing to country music, even if those contributions slid criminally under-the-radar.

The owner of the web site that has the article, is also the author- his writing should be what's used in journalist schools for the example for objective- he is, by far, the most objective writer I've ever read. Period.

Great sounds .Thank you for posting. Noblezada and rest have that old time honkytonk sound down well. I never heard of them until now. :thup:

Slide-8-Little-Texas-Honkey-Tonk-Bar-Tokyo-Japan.jpg

It's an article about Country music- and Asians- I thought since Asians are in the news, currently, it fits Current Events.

There are 2 videos at the end of the article- real Country music, well done- the first one has some good finger picking as well-
not the Trashville, lame stream radio bullshit-

Damn Right There’s Asian Americans Making Country Music

With all of the concern over the swell of violence against Asian Americans lately, the question has come up in certain circles, “Are there any Asian Americans making country music?” Well I’m glad you asked, and hell yeah there are. In fact 2020 was actually a banner year for Asian Americans contributing to country music, even if those contributions slid criminally under-the-radar.

The owner of the web site that has the article, is also the author- his writing should be what's used in journalist schools for the example for objective- he is, by far, the most objective writer I've ever read. Period.

Asians are well known when it comes to them loving the old American west.
No surprize they like country music.

This subject reminds me of a guy who used to be in country music back in the 90s. His name was Emilio Navaria and I believe that he was an Indian. Sadly he went forward back in 2016. According to his Wikipedia page, a heart attack is what happened due to natural causes through cardiovascular disease.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back