*Not Racist: Love It Or Leave It!*

If Trump had simply said "love it or leave it", nobody would have said anything, and it may have even drawn more supporters to him.

Unfortunately, he didn't say that. He told them to return to their countries, implying that those women weren't US citizens, and shouldn't be in Congress.

Only problem is, 3 of them were born here, and 1 of them (Omar) is a naturalized US citizen. So, only 1 of them has a chance of being sent back to her original country, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.
THATS NOT true,,,

he told them to go to their home countries and fix them and come back and tell us how they did it,,,

If Trump had simply said "love it or leave it", nobody would have said anything, and it may have even drawn more supporters to him.

Unfortunately, he didn't say that. He told them to return to their countries, implying that those women weren't US citizens, and shouldn't be in Congress.

Only problem is, 3 of them were born here, and 1 of them (Omar) is a naturalized US citizen. So, only 1 of them has a chance of being sent back to her original country, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.
They could seek citizenship there. And he said nothing about sending them back.
But, I agree, he could have worded it better.

Actually, he DID tell them to go back to where they came from. Here's what he said............................

'Go Back Where You Came From': The Long Rhetorical Roots Of Trump's Racist Tweets

When President Trump tweeted his racist remarks Sunday, asking why certain Democratic congresswomen don't just "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came," he did not just take aim at the four women of color — three of whom were born in the U.S.

He told them to go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came, and then said for them to come back and show us how they did it.

Only problem is, there is no place for 3 of them to "go back" to, as they were born here in the USA. The only one that could "go back" is Omar, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.

Back in the 60s, when I was a liberal anti-war protestor, conservatives used to tell us to "Love it or leave it". I used to hate when they said that, because I had just finished 5 years in the Army, and I really did love the USA, but I didn't love what the government was doing in Vietnam.

Now, as a staunch conservative, here I am telling the squad to "Love it or leave it." Well, they don't have as good a case as I had with the Vietnam War. In fact I don't see where they have any case at all. They appear to be just a bunch of lamebrain America haters, who think they can get by attacking President Trump with the race card.

They don't have a leg to stand on. Omar lost her race platform when she made racist remarks about Jews, and what is more racist and bigoted than her Muslim ideology ? And what is more racist than the whole Democrat Party, starting with Nancy Pelosi, failing to condemn Omar's anti Semitism ? In addition, how many of these hypocrites have a position against the most racist thing in America, namely the 54 year old policy of Affirmative Action discrimination against whites ?

The more these pretenders go around flashing the race card, the more examination and publicity there will be about what is really going on with race in America, and the more all this will come back to bite these Democrats.....Squad goons, and all the rest of them.

Not a word of what Trump said was racist, and the accusation is nothing more than another typical, Democrat, race card, political, BS smear job. Trump was right. If you hate America, get the hell out, and don't worry about closing the door. Plenty of others should be following along right after you. :biggrin:
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

Oh really? And just how does a mentally ill old man word a blatantly racist statement "better"? He blew the dog whistle for his racist base, exactly as he intended. I promise the mentally ill old man is perfectly pleased with both the wording and the reaction.

Back in the 60s, when I was a liberal anti-war protestor, conservatives used to tell us to "Love it or leave it". I used to hate when they said that, because I had just finished 5 years in the Army, and I really did love the USA, but I didn't love what the government was doing in Vietnam.

Now, as a staunch conservative, here I am telling the squad to "Love it or leave it." Well, they don't have as good a case as I had with the Vietnam War. In fact I don't see where they have any case at all. They appear to be just a bunch of lamebrain America haters, who think they can get by attacking President Trump with the race card.

They don't have a leg to stand on. Omar lost her race platform when she made racist remarks about Jews, and what is more racist and bigoted than her Muslim ideology ? And what is more racist than the whole Democrat Party, starting with Nancy Pelosi, failing to condemn Omar's anti Semitism ? In addition, how many of these hypocrites have a position against the most racist thing in America, namely the 54 year old policy of Affirmative Action discrimination against whites ?

The more these pretenders go around flashing the race card, the more examination and publicity there will be about what is really going on with race in America, and the more all this will come back to bite these Democrats.....Squad goons, and all the rest of them.

Not a word of what Trump said was racist, and the accusation is nothing more than another typical, Democrat, race card, political, BS smear job. Trump was right. If you hate America, get the hell out, and don't worry about closing the door. Plenty of others should be following along right after you. :biggrin:

Based on Trump's speech at the North Carolina rally tonight that just finished;
Trump is still having fun, I am having fun, and if you are not having fun, there just might be something basically wrong with you.
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!

Just because people hate Trump's version of America, they aren't anti-American. They have every right to stay in this country.
If Trump gets his goal of being the Autocratic leader, then maybe they may be forced to leave. Of course, all those graves in Arlington should be moved. None of those who gave their lives, died for the Trump version of America. Count on it.

Just because people hate Trump's version of America, they aren't anti-American. They have every right to stay in this country.
If Trump gets his goal of being the Autocratic leader, then maybe they may be forced to leave. Of course, all those graves in Arlington should be moved. None of those who gave their lives, died for the Trump version of America. Count on it.

You're no fun.

Unfortunately, he didn't say that. He told them to return to their countries, implying that those women weren't US citizens, and shouldn't be in Congress
"Citizenship" is greatly overrated. Thanks to Demonrat policies, ANYONE who can make it thru our border is a "citizen" according to the Democrats. Omar's "citizenship" is MEANINGLESS. Most REAL Americans don't see her as American at all, but a SOMALI who despises this country living among us. She SHOULD leave.

Actually, he DID tell them to go back to where they came from. Here's what he said............................

'Go Back Where You Came From': The Long Rhetorical Roots Of Trump's Racist Tweets

When President Trump tweeted his racist remarks Sunday, asking why certain Democratic congresswomen don't just "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came," he did not just take aim at the four women of color — three of whom were born in the U.S.

He told them to go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came, and then said for them to come back and show us how they did it.

Only problem is, there is no place for 3 of them to "go back" to, as they were born here in the USA. The only one that could "go back" is Omar, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.
Maybe they wouldn't be going "back", but that' a minor point. There's plenty of countries where they could/should GO. That's the main thing >. Just GO

And that goes for all the people who said they were going to leave the country, if Trump got elected, and are still here.
a437c3d2c7fafb9403ee3dbc3f766f3b-800x416.jpg

The squaw squad...

They could seek citizenship there. And he said nothing about sending them back.

I'm confused, are you talking about how Obama told us. This is not who we are again? Multiple times?

What do you claim to be "Trump's version of America" ?

Maybe they wouldn't be going "back", but that' a minor point. There's plenty of countries where they could/should GO. That's the main thing >. Just GO

And that goes for all the people who said they were going to leave the country, if Trump got elected, and are still here.
a437c3d2c7fafb9403ee3dbc3f766f3b-800x416.jpg
Ginsberg promised to leave?

I dont even believe she's alive.

It expect she'll conveniently die after 2024.

Trump and your ilk were complaining for 8 years straight during Obama's Presidency.

Way worse than anyone you're criticizing now.

Why didn't you piss aunts up and leave then?

Trump and your ilk were complaining for 8 years straight during Obama's Presidency.

Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama... dolt

Except we love America and we were keeping big ears from destroying it.

It was a tough fight, but we won.

Except we love America and we were keeping big ears from destroying it.

It was a tough fight, but we won.
Sounds like you're putting yourself in a position where only YOU/your ilk gets to determine what's right for America and what's not.

How fascist of you.

Forum List

Back