*Not Racist: Love It Or Leave It!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay gather around and listen to my opinion.
  2. Listen to reality.
  3. Stop your squawking for a minute and listen.
  4. What President Trump said was perfectly said.
  5. He said "If you are not happy in USA, then leave, you can't leave fast enough."
  6. "He didn't say go back to where you came from."
  7. I said that.
  8. He also just put these know nothing stupid commie leaders in the forefront on the Liberal Party.
  9. Which was brilliant, he check mated without even using his queen, or any other powerful piece, just a couple pawns.
  10. Now Nancy which I call horse face stands up in congress and makes a false statement how what the President said was racism, and it was NOT, it was.....
  11. Patriotism!
  12. Okay your turn to put your spin on these facts.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Leftists cannot get through a day without yelling "RACIST' at somebody. What they do, is take generally harmless words and twist them into being racist, so they can have something to squawk about, while simultaneously pandering to non-white constituencies.

The real irony of it all, is that the # 1 (by far) racism in America, is racism in Affirmative Action programs, discriminating against whites, and supported and pushed by these very same leftist hypocrites and liars.

People got to understand that you can literally hold a random object in front of a Democrat, and they will tell you why it is racist. Rocking chairs, black holes, betsy ross flags. Try it.

They are obsessed with race. When a Democrat rants about white people for example, change white people to Jews, and suddenly they will sound like or worse thwn Hitler.

President Trump just put a big ol hot iron brand the Donkey's ass. And it's not coming off. That's the way branding works.
I think the Democrats uniting around the AOC squad will be great for trump. The AOC squad will only get louder and say more anti semitic and anti American things.

He said "If you are not happy in USA, then leave, you can't leave fast enough."
When there is a problem or issue you can do one of several things. You can
  1. leave and start over somewhere else
  2. stay and attempt to resolve the issue or
  3. ignore the issue and hope it gets better or doesn't get worse
So if you have a nice home, or job or business, etc., some asshole comes along and decides "why should you have that, something nicer than what they have" you just slink off into the night and let them have their way with your stuff and/or life?

You all claim to be patriots but apparently have never heard the saying "it's better to die on your feet thatn to live on your knees". If you wouldn't tolerate anyone doing that to you, then why in the hell do you expect others to put up with things that you yourselves wouldn't?

THIS is their home, the United States of America and they have every right to stay and fight to improve conditions for themselves and their constituents, to drive out the riff raff that decided they were going to take over the area and certainly to "petition their government a redress of grievences" as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights in the First Amendment of our Constitution. If you don't support their rights under the Constitution, that makes you the ones who are un-American

First Amendment - Religion and Expression
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom
of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Right to petition - Wikipedia

So if you have a nice home, or job or business, etc., some asshole comes along and decides "why should you have that, something nicer than what they have" you just slink off into the night and let them have their way with your stuff and/or life?

You all claim to be patriots but apparently have never heard the saying "it's better to die on your feet thatn to live on your knees". If you wouldn't tolerate anyone doing that to you, then why in the hell do you expect others to put up with things that you yourselves wouldn't?

THIS is their home, the United States of America and they have every right to stay and fight to improve conditions for themselves and their constituents, to drive out the riff raff that decided they were going to take over the area and certainly to "petition their government a redress of grievences" as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights in the First Amendment of our Constitution. If you don't support their rights under the Constitution, that makes you the ones who are un-American

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom
of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
There's one glaring problem with this post. What the hell are these squad goons bitching about ? Things are looking pretty good in America right now, and especially for non-whites.

He said "If you are not happy in USA, then leave, you can't leave fast enough."

They ARE the government. And what they are petitioning--pretty constantly--is how egregious we are.

It is said there are four horsemen of the Apocalypse in marriage: criticism, contempt, defensiveness, and stonewalling. If your marriage is marked by these four, that's how you know things are bad. I'm not making a DIRECT connection because no one is "married" to America, but if you are an elected representative you should have at least some allegiance right? You did take an oath, similar to a vow. And yet these four women do show consistent and ongoing criticism and even contempt for America, absolutely.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. That's for starters.

Now for the supposed "go back to where you came from" or whatever. I realize that is said in racist fashion to many minorities and that's lamentable. But sadly the Left has made that bed for decades themselves. Look at the names you want us to call minorities:

ASIAN-American

AFRICAN-American

Etc.

Look at what comes first in the above designations. For that reason I don't like them. If someone tells me that's what they prefer that's how I will refer to them, otherwise, I don't like them. I'm not European-American; I am white. Therefore, I don't think of you as African-American, you are American like me, and black. We are on equal footing, Americans of different descent. My two cents.

And beyond that we're to "celebrate diversity"--(diversity--someplace that is not here). It is not optional. It's a cultural directive; it's corporal worship. It's the Left's game, it's the Left's raison d'etre and and we've just been inculcated in it for a couple of decades. NOW everyone wants to say, when Trump says all right then, you hate it so much, go back to the nation you're touting--that we're supposed to be incensed.

Well, most of us are not. We've internalized the lessons that THE LEFT has taught us.

Don't hate the players now; hate the game.

Look at what comes first in the above designations. For that reason I don't like them. If someone tells me that's what they prefer that's how I will refer to them, otherwise, I don't like them. I'm not European-American; I am white. Therefore, I don't think of you as African-American, you are American like me, and black. We are on equal footing, Americans of different descent. My two cents.
But nationality and race are two different things. Being white/black is our race, both of our nationalities are American but we/our families descended from two different parts of the world. What I've never understood is why it bothers so many white people that we use the term African American which is a much more concise way of referring to "people of African descent" to describe ourselves when it was white legislators and society who made is clear in their writings and laws that "people of African descent" were legislatively relegated to second class non-citizenship.

Nobody complains when people self ID as Irish American or Italian Americans, they seem to inherently understand the pride in identifying from where one has descended. It's no more strange to me than the pride my former classmates exhibited when talking of the city/state they were from at our university which had students from all 50 states & many countries around the world. Therefore in my opinion, many of these things are neither inherently good or bad but people attach meaning to them and that's where the trouble begins. Because of the era we live in I don't have to specifically worry about being relegated to a lesser status by law, but that doesn't mean that there aren't member of society who still believe that just because the laws changes, the [alleged] facts have not - that the white race still is, always has been and will forever be superior to the black race. And they behave accordingly such as what we see in Trump when he instructs these women to go back to the shithole places from which they came. Of course he was alluding to Africa irrespective of whether he mentioned race or not because the fact remains that these 4 women are all women of color and that Trump has previously referred to African nations as "shithole countries'. There was no doubt in m mind that he was telling them to "go back to Africa" as many an ignorant racist has blathered in real life as well on these internet forums apparently erroneously believing that this is from where they descended.

He was being an ass, just as he does on a daily basis. None of us are surprised, therefore I'm not sure why anyone else is. And I thought the "Squad"s response to him was perfection.

But nationality and race are two different things. Being white/black is our race, both of our nationalities are American but we/our families descended from two different parts of the world. What I've never understood is why it bothers so many white people that we use the term African American which is a much more concise way of referring to "people of African descent" to describe ourselves when it was white legislators and society who made is clear in their writings and laws that "people of African descent" were legislatively relegated to second class non-citizenship.

Nobody complains when people self ID as Irish American or Italian Americans, they seem to inherently understand the pride in identifying from where one has descended. It's no more strange to me than the pride my former classmates exhibited when talking of the city/state they were from at our university which had students from all 50 states & many countries around the world. Therefore in my opinion, many of these things are neither inherently good or bad but people attach meaning to them and that's where the trouble begins. Because of the era we live in I don't have to specifically worry about being relegated to a lesser status by law, but that doesn't mean that there aren't member of society who still believe that just because the laws changes, the [alleged] facts have not - that the white race still is, always has been and will forever be superior to the black race. And they behave accordingly such as what we see in Trump when he instructs these women to go back to the shithole places from which they came. Of course he was alluding to Africa irrespective of whether he mentioned race or not because the fact remains that these 4 women are all women of color and that Trump has previously referred to African nations as "shithole countries'. There was no doubt in m mind that he was telling them to "go back to Africa" as many an ignorant racist has blathered in real life as well on these internet forums apparently erroneously believing that this is from where they descended.

He was being an ass, just as he does on a daily basis. None of us are surprised, therefore I'm not sure why anyone else is. And I thought the "Squad"s response to him was perfection.

I don't think people mind if you feel pride in cultural heritage, like ancestors having come from Africa. But let's face it, because for some reason that's indicated on forms and such, and people talk about in terms of race, African-American is a more prevalent designation than Irish-American. When the Irish immigrants came here I don't believe they insisted people refer to them as Irish-American; it seems to me they really wanted to be considered American. And there's a big difference.

Trump can be blunt and sometimes, yep, punch back hard. But then, "The Squad" are sometimes grossly anti-Semitic too. So there's that. He punches back.

I don't think people mind if you feel pride in cultural heritage, like ancestors having come from Africa. But let's face it, because for some reason that's indicated on forms and such, and people talk about in terms of race, African-American is a more prevalent designation than Irish-American. When the Irish immigrants came here I don't believe they insisted people refer to them as Irish-American; it seems to me they really wanted to be considered American. And there's a big difference.

Trump can be blunt and sometimes, yep, punch back hard. But then, "The Squad" are sometimes grossly anti-Semitic too. So there's that. He punches back.
Yeah but what kind of man punches at women like that, particularly since they said nothing that warranted that type of attack. None of the men in the environment that I grew up in ever behaved in such a crass manner.

I've heard allegations of anti-Semitism but haven't heard any actual comments of that nature, but then again I haven't been much in tune with that or them for a matter of fact.

Yeah but what kind of man punches at women like that, particularly since they said nothing that warranted that type of attack. None of the men in the environment that I grew up in ever behaved in such a crass manner.

I've heard allegations of anti-Semitism but haven't heard any actual comments of that nature, but then again I haven't been much in tune with that or them for a matter of fact.

You can't have it both ways. Either you're for women's rights truly--and you think women can take the same pressures and punches that men can--or you are not. In this case he did not say one thing to those women that he also would not have/could not have said to a group of four men. These women should not have to be bubble wrapped simply because they are women. If they need this, they should not run for elected office.

Minnesota Congresswoman Ignites Debate On Israel And Anti-Semitism
"...the House passed a resolution to condemn "anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, racism and other forms of bigotry" in an effort to tamp down the uproar over Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar's criticism of Israel."

Sorry bout that,

1. President Trump is correct, and not being racist.
  2. He invited these bitchy women to leave the country.
  3. They are failing in their jobs,
  4. Try it else where, he says.
  5. These women are crazy as hell, and radical bieyatches!
  6. In order to be successful at anything you have to be good at it, they are not.
  7. The President did them a favor by showing them the door, its up to them to use it, they've failed, but the President swings the door wide open and says, "You can leave, stay gone, come back, what ever!"
  8. Thats service in the Presidential way!
  9. He has given them the no confidence vote, and I'm here to tell you We The People, agree.
  10. If your honest in what your hearing from these women you would say that they failed, they are not doing their cities anything worthy of why they were elected.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If you get hired at a box company to make boxes, and you answer the phone saying "O'reilly's Auto Parts" then you've failed where you were hired and should be fired on the spot.
  2. The women were hired to do a job representing the people who voted for them in USA, now seeing they are in USA and working on the taxpayer funds, they work for the whole USA not just that city they were voted into office from, if your mind says that they were sent by a city on the edge.
  3. If they can't represent USA as they have sworn to serve, then they've failed, should be spanked on the butt and sent out, that's just what the President has done.
  4. I am glad he did it, and trust me they will go!
  5. Or walk around even more ineffective.
  6. Either way they are finished.
  7. Their best choice is to go to a country where their idea, and ideals could indeed help, that shit they peddle here isn't going to float in USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Back in the 60s, when I was a liberal anti-war protestor, conservatives used to tell us to "Love it or leave it". I used to hate when they said that, because I had just finished 5 years in the Army, and I really did love the USA, but I didn't love what the government was doing in Vietnam.

Now, as a staunch conservative, here I am telling the squad to "Love it or leave it." Well, they don't have as good a case as I had with the Vietnam War. In fact I don't see where they have any case at all. They appear to be just a bunch of lamebrain America haters, who think they can get by attacking President Trump with the race card.

They don't have a leg to stand on. Omar lost her race platform when she made racist remarks about Jews, and what is more racist and bigoted than her Muslim ideology ? And what is more racist than the whole Democrat Party, starting with Nancy Pelosi, failing to condemn Omar's anti Semitism ? In addition, how many of these hypocrites have a position against the most racist thing in America, namely the 54 year old policy of Affirmative Action discrimination against whites ?

The more these pretenders go around flashing the race card, the more examination and publicity there will be about what is really going on with race in America, and the more all this will come back to bite these Democrats.....Squad goons, and all the rest of them.

Not a word of what Trump said was racist, and the accusation is nothing more than another typical, Democrat, race card, political, BS smear job. Trump was right. If you hate America, get the hell out, and don't worry about closing the door. Plenty of others should be following along right after you. :biggrin:

If Trump had simply said "love it or leave it", nobody would have said anything, and it may have even drawn more supporters to him.

Unfortunately, he didn't say that. He told them to return to their countries, implying that those women weren't US citizens, and shouldn't be in Congress.

Only problem is, 3 of them were born here, and 1 of them (Omar) is a naturalized US citizen. So, only 1 of them has a chance of being sent back to her original country, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.

If Trump had simply said "love it or leave it", nobody would have said anything, and it may have even drawn more supporters to him.

Unfortunately, he didn't say that. He told them to return to their countries, implying that those women weren't US citizens, and shouldn't be in Congress.

Only problem is, 3 of them were born here, and 1 of them (Omar) is a naturalized US citizen. So, only 1 of them has a chance of being sent back to her original country, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.
They could seek citizenship there. And he said nothing about sending them back.
But, I agree, he could have worded it better.

I don't think you know what Trump implied, if he was implying anything.

If he WAS implying that the squad should not be in congress, he'd be right. They shouldn't be. They don't have the right mindset, and seem to be just running around spouting a lot of BS.

Maybe you didn't notice, but in the OP, I bypassed the idea about where these women were born, and who has a country to go back to. What I'm saying in the OP is, I don't care where they were born. If they hate America, GET OUT. Plenty of other countries in the world. Bon Voyage!

Don't let the door hit ya.....bye squad....two years will go by fast....starbucks is waiting for ya....

Forum List

Back