*Not Racist: Love It Or Leave It!*

But, I agree, he could have worded it better.
Oh really? And just how does a mentally ill old man word a blatantly racist statement "better"? He blew the dog whistle for his racist base, exactly as he intended. I promise the mentally ill old man is perfectly pleased with both the wording and the reaction.
i bet if you liked trump you would not think he is mentally ill....
I bet you are wrong and that many of his friends do believe he is, in fact, mentally ill.

If Trump had simply said "love it or leave it", nobody would have said anything, and it may have even drawn more supporters to him.

Unfortunately, he didn't say that. He told them to return to their countries, implying that those women weren't US citizens, and shouldn't be in Congress.

Only problem is, 3 of them were born here, and 1 of them (Omar) is a naturalized US citizen. So, only 1 of them has a chance of being sent back to her original country, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.
no--they are like Michelle Obama who hates America--so it is really not their country...
..you want to protest/speak/etc --that's fine ----but plainly HATING America means you are a dumbass jackass
Michelle Obama Quotes

If Trump had simply said "love it or leave it", nobody would have said anything, and it may have even drawn more supporters to him.

Unfortunately, he didn't say that. He told them to return to their countries, implying that those women weren't US citizens, and shouldn't be in Congress.

Only problem is, 3 of them were born here, and 1 of them (Omar) is a naturalized US citizen. So, only 1 of them has a chance of being sent back to her original country, but that is only if she does something bad enough to lose her citizenship.
no--they are like Michelle Obama who hates America--so it is really not their country...
..you want to protest/speak/etc --that's fine ----but plainly HATING America means you are a dumbass jackass
Michelle Obama Quotes
Ugh that is so stupid.

But, I agree, he could have worded it better.
Oh really? And just how does a mentally ill old man word a blatantly racist statement "better"? He blew the dog whistle for his racist base, exactly as he intended. I promise the mentally ill old man is perfectly pleased with both the wording and the reaction.
i bet if you liked trump you would not think he is mentally ill....
I bet you are wrong and that many of his friends do believe he is, in fact, mentally ill.
ok....you got me convinced...

Back in the 60s, when I was a liberal anti-war protestor, conservatives used to tell us to "Love it or leave it". I used to hate when they said that, because I had just finished 5 years in the Army, and I really did love the USA, but I didn't love what the government was doing in Vietnam.

Now, as a staunch conservative, here I am telling the squad to "Love it or leave it." Well, they don't have as good a case as I had with the Vietnam War. In fact I don't see where they have any case at all. They appear to be just a bunch of lamebrain America haters, who think they can get by attacking President Trump with the race card.

They don't have a leg to stand on. Omar lost her race platform when she made racist remarks about Jews, and what is more racist and bigoted than her Muslim ideology ? And what is more racist than the whole Democrat Party, starting with Nancy Pelosi, failing to condemn Omar's anti Semitism ? In addition, how many of these hypocrites have a position against the most racist thing in America, namely the 54 year old policy of Affirmative Action discrimination against whites ?

The more these pretenders go around flashing the race card, the more examination and publicity there will be about what is really going on with race in America, and the more all this will come back to bite these Democrats.....Squad goons, and all the rest of them.

Not a word of what Trump said was racist, and the accusation is nothing more than another typical, Democrat, race card, political, BS smear job. Trump was right. If you hate America, get the hell out, and don't worry about closing the door. Plenty of others should be following along right after you. :biggrin:
During Vietnam and Civil Rights protestors were told to love it or leave it or.....Go back to Africa

Instead, they stayed and fought for change and won.

Conservatives today are spouting the same nonsense

Don't let the door hit ya.....bye squad....two years will go by fast....starbucks is waiting for ya....
Sorry pal, most if not all of them will be in office longer than Trump will.
and will no doubt get the DC taint and act like they are doing something and be wealthy beyond their wildest dreams...
Sure,maybe...
maybe?....name a congress person who has been there 2 or 3 terms who aint way more wealthy then when they started?...

I'm confused, are you talking about how Obama told us. This is not who we are again? Multiple times?
Apparently he was onto something, as trump's approval still sits in the basement at about 42.5%.
Yet he draws thousands at his rallies. The way liberals are acting now, he will be your president till 2024. I mean your candidates are competing on how unamerican they can be.

Back in the 60s, when I was a liberal anti-war protestor, conservatives used to tell us to "Love it or leave it". I used to hate when they said that, because I had just finished 5 years in the Army, and I really did love the USA, but I didn't love what the government was doing in Vietnam.

Now, as a staunch conservative, here I am telling the squad to "Love it or leave it." Well, they don't have as good a case as I had with the Vietnam War. In fact I don't see where they have any case at all. They appear to be just a bunch of lamebrain America haters, who think they can get by attacking President Trump with the race card.

They don't have a leg to stand on. Omar lost her race platform when she made racist remarks about Jews, and what is more racist and bigoted than her Muslim ideology ? And what is more racist than the whole Democrat Party, starting with Nancy Pelosi, failing to condemn Omar's anti Semitism ? In addition, how many of these hypocrites have a position against the most racist thing in America, namely the 54 year old policy of Affirmative Action discrimination against whites ?

The more these pretenders go around flashing the race card, the more examination and publicity there will be about what is really going on with race in America, and the more all this will come back to bite these Democrats.....Squad goons, and all the rest of them.

Not a word of what Trump said was racist, and the accusation is nothing more than another typical, Democrat, race card, political, BS smear job. Trump was right. If you hate America, get the hell out, and don't worry about closing the door. Plenty of others should be following along right after you. :biggrin:

In addition to being a racist, we know you are anti-America and you are the one who hates America. Love it or leave it is exactly what someone who hates America would say. Americans overwhelmingly agree that holding America accountable is patriotic. Americans also say that what Trump said was racist and un-American.

The fact is that this country is in more peril than it has ever been. The IG recently visited 4 facilities where detainees are being held. He found the conditions deplorable. Clearly the people responsible for this need to be held legally liable. A country that does this is not a good country. Trump is ignoring the Constitution which has checks and balances on the President. He impedes legitimate Congressional investigations. He is turning tis country into a banana republic.

In this case the race card is being played by Republicans . Trump is trying to play the race card in a desperate bid to retain power.

What he said was racist. Americans agree on that. Trump is never right about anything. You are the ones who hate America You hate America and maybe you need to get the fuck out. Let the door hit you on the way out.

I don't think you know what Trump implied, if he was implying anything.

If he WAS implying that the squad should not be in congress, he'd be right. They shouldn't be. They don't have the right mindset, and seem to be just running around spouting a lot of BS.

Maybe you didn't notice, but in the OP, I bypassed the idea about where these women were born, and who has a country to go back to. What I'm saying in the OP is, I don't care where they were born. If they hate America, GET OUT. Plenty of other countries in the world. Bon Voyage!

You and Trump are the BS artists. They should be in Congress because they were elected and you have no right to judge anyone.

We know who you are talking about and you are a racist. They are Americans and they don't have to go anywhere. They are where they came from.

I'm confused, are you talking about how Obama told us. This is not who we are again? Multiple times?
Apparently he was onto something, as trump's approval still sits in the basement at about 42.5%.
Yet he draws thousands at his rallies. The way liberals are acting now, he will be your president till 2024. I mean your candidates are competing on how unamerican they can be.

Most Americans believe Trump is a racist and un-American.

Sounds like you're putting yourself in a position where only YOU/your ilk gets to determine what's right for America and what's not.

How fascist of you.
The "ilk", as you call it, is the overwhelming majority of the American people, who elected Trump president, and isn't snowed by CNN's BS and OMISSION broadcasting.

Trump won because 25% of America was voting against the other guy. It was hardly a overwhelming majority. Had less than 100,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan changed it would have gone the other way. Voters hated both candidates.

Nope. Obama promised to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM America. He chose to DESTROY America.
So how come Trump was able to state that the economy was the best ever, just one day after he got elected?
Got a video of that ? I won't hold my breath.

When Trump took over the Obama economy was 1.8 GDP and sinking. Trump would hardly call that "best ever"

The unemployment rate was 4.7%. Trump has not had a yearly GDP under 3% either.

Did anyone see the Trump speech last night in North Carolina ? HA HA. Trump made BURNT TOAST out of the those 4 racist fools calling themselves the squad.

After this, they can only hang their heads in shame, resign from the Congress, and leave the country. After what Trump said about them last night, they will never again be able to show up in public, if they have an ounce of decency and self-respect.

Trump is making BURNT TOAST of his re-election chances. One would think he is trying to lose the election.

If there was a ounce of decency or self-respect Trump would resign. He is a disgrace to this nation as are his supporters.

Did anyone see the Trump speech last night in North Carolina ? HA HA. Trump made BURNT TOAST out of the those 4 racist fools calling themselves the squad.

After this, they can only hang their heads in shame, resign from the Congress, and leave the country. After what Trump said about them last night, they will never again be able to show up in public, if they have an ounce of decency and self-respect.

Bone Spurs recanted that chant. He stated he didn't agree w/it.

He didn't tell them to leave!

He told them to go back to where they came from and fix things there before trying to change the nation.

Every one of the four comes from places with serious problems.

AOC is from The Bronx and cost them a couple of thousand jobs
Tlaib is a Muslim from Michigan, a district with severe unemployment and crime.
Pressley is from Mass, the daughter of a man who spent most of her life in jail and who claims to be a survivor of rape
Omar came from Somalia as a teenager and her father is an acknowledged war criminal who brought much of his gang with him.

You are the ones who have serious problems. AOC was 100% right to oppose this crony capitalism. Paying a multi-billion dollar company billions of dollars is outrageous. You seem to have no problem. Every one of them should be proud of what they have accomplished.

THE MARX SISTERS!

BioRZg0.jpg

During Vietnam and Civil Rights protestors were told to love it or leave it or.....Go back to Africa

Instead, they stayed and fought for change and won.

Conservatives today are spouting the same nonsense
It's not nonsense.

It's pure unadulterated, unbridled and unleashed racism and bigotry.

Forum List

Back