Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

What happened to the RW mantra 'skin in the game'?

Shouldn't a billionaire have some 'skin in the game', as opposed to paying zero income taxes?

Like I said earlier, do you even have a clue as to whom actually receives a portion of your labor and how does that help anyone but the international bankers that set this system up to begin with???

If these stupid Moon Bats thinks it is a smart thing to do to pay more taxes than the filthily ass government requires them to pay then all they have to do is send the government more money each year.

The stupid Libtards should put their money where their mouth is. The corrupt bitch they are going to vote for sure as hell takes every tax deduction she can on her foundation money laundering operation, don't she?

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?
We've understood all along. I think you are missing the point. Us liberals have been telling you the rich aren't paying their fair share in taxes and you cons have been arguing with us. Now trump admits it and you still want to argue?

So now we know trump and companies like GE pay no taxes. No wonder we're broke

You progressives tell us many things, the problem is 99.9% of the time you have no clue what you're talking about. Individuals and corporations will take advantage of tax code, there is the problem, change the code but don't bitch, moan and wail when smart people use it ti their advantage. They'd be fools not to

Not paying taxes makes me smart

Will hang over Trump like the 47% comment hung over Romney. It was an acknowledgement by Trump that he is part of that 47% who do not pay taxes

It is also bragging that he knows the rules are set up to allow people like him to avoid paying taxes and he is smart enough and has enough lawyers to know how to use them

Trump highlights the difference between the haves and have nots and gloats over being one of the haves
Nobody cares but people that hate him. It's really not an issue. 99.9% of Americans try to get out of paying taxes. Quit being an ignorant hack

99.9% of Americans do not have a team of lawyers to get them out of paying taxes. They do not have a tax code written by the rich and for the rich

They do not have $10 billion at their disposal. They struggle to support their families and end up paying more in taxes than freeloader Trump

So your hope is I die so the government can squander it ?

Like my wife who died at 44

My cousin at 46

My best man at my wedding at 45

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

No one got the few million it went back into the S.S. pyramid scheme .

So you'd prefer to take the chance that you're going to die early, rather than the chance you'll die late?

... or option 3, that he'll be able to invest and budget his retirement money better than the government until the day he dies.

Or maybe not. Many private pension firms simply walk off with people's money leaving them with nothing.

There's a reason social security exists, go back 100 years or so and you'll see why. It's easy to forget.

Wtf dude

Trying to change the goal post?

Just give me my 200 k plus and shut the fuck up I would do fine here on out with out you or the governments help

Do fine until you don't do fine.

Again, there's a reason why Social Security exists.

Yea for a ponzi scam

Donald Trump has generated millions in tax dollars with the buildings he has built and the projects he has built.....not to mention the real jobs he has created and the taxes generated by his business activity......

The clinton's made all of their billions selling her office as Secretary of State and hiding that money from taxes by putting it in their crime foundation........they even gave themselves over a million dollars....to their foundation....had it taken off of their taxes and still kept it because it was in the foundation......

Of the two.......bill the rapist and Hilary are the actual tax cheats..........not Trump.

You can't back up one word you've posted.

I can back up the fact that the Clinton crime family has stolen millions if not billions. Where do I start? The 250 million that they scammed from Leo Wanta's funds that he accumulated after he took down the ruble? Will that do for starters? Or what about the billion or so that they collected for Haiti and gave the people there a mere pittance of what was collected...or maybe the "diplomacy for sale" of Hitlery as Secretary of Defense???? Work with me here and give me a starting point.....let me know because I can bomb this thread with article after article showing what scam artists the Clintons are.

Last edited:

Will hang over Trump like the 47% comment hung over Romney. It was an acknowledgement by Trump that he is part of that 47% who do not pay taxes

It is also bragging that he knows the rules are set up to allow people like him to avoid paying taxes and he is smart enough and has enough lawyers to know how to use them

Trump highlights the difference between the haves and have nots and gloats over being one of the haves
Nobody cares but people that hate him. It's really not an issue. 99.9% of Americans try to get out of paying taxes. Quit being an ignorant hack

99.9% of Americans do not have a team of lawyers to get them out of paying taxes. They do not have a tax code written by the rich and for the rich

They do not have $10 billion at their disposal. They struggle to support their families and end up paying more in taxes than freeloader Trump

Funny thing, if Trump paid in taxes what he pays his tax lawyers to get him out of paying taxes, at least that would be some kind of contribution.

It's a noun not an adjective.
And the literary device is a use of the word not the definition of the word

Dude...the literary device was created long before it was ever given a definition and put in a dictionary.

the word had to be defined before it could be used as a literary device

Do you think the ancient Greeks didn't have definitions of words?

Haha...look. I said Trump's actions were the definition of hubris. Some people here understood the reference, you didn't. You interjected your quip that all politicians are prideful, which though may be true, isn't what the act of hubris is as a whole, and not what Trump's actions completely were. You're wrong, why can't you just admit it and move on? Seriously? Do you think the longer you argue that all of a sudden the past is going to change and make you correct? Just give up. you're wrong. Move on. Find some other subject to troll about.

Hubris is not an act. It is a noun not a verb. It is a quality of personality.
The literary device especially in ancient Greek literature where hubris is the cause of some sort of divine retribution usually by the god Nemesis is not the definition of the word.

Hopeless. Totally hopeless.

In ancient Greek, hubris referred to actions that shamed and humiliated the victim for the pleasure or gratification of the abuser.[3]

Notice where it says "actions."

Hubris began with the Greeks. That's its origin. That's how I used the word. I'm not sure how stupid you have to be at this point not to understand that. Your "modern" definition doesn't matter. Your synonyms don't matter.

hubris

So at this point you are one of 3 things. A dick, a troll, or stupid.

Referred actions to is not the same as performing those actions

The actions were indicative of the personality trait of excessive pride known as hubris

The actions themselves are not hubris

Like I said the irony is lost on you that you and only you know what hubris is

Yes, donating it to their slush fund is very thoughtful.

Explain how it's a slush fund.

that means "their own '''charitable"' foundation"

It's undeniably a charitable foundation. Please explain how it is not and how the Clintons could possibly profit personally from it.

Are you serious?

Globetrotting on the private jet owned by the foundation.
Hobnobbing with celebs and dignitaries on the foundation's dime

There are thousands of ways to use so called charitable donations for your own benefit

Great. Now show where the Clintons are doing so.

So Bill doesn't use the foundation's private jet?
He doesn't hobnob with dignitaries are posh parties all to solicit donations?

Don't be so fucking naive

Dude...the literary device was created long before it was ever given a definition and put in a dictionary.

Haha...look. I said Trump's actions were the definition of hubris. Some people here understood the reference, you didn't. You interjected your quip that all politicians are prideful, which though may be true, isn't what the act of hubris is as a whole, and not what Trump's actions completely were. You're wrong, why can't you just admit it and move on? Seriously? Do you think the longer you argue that all of a sudden the past is going to change and make you correct? Just give up. you're wrong. Move on. Find some other subject to troll about.

The literary device especially in ancient Greek literature where hubris is the cause of some sort of divine retribution usually by the god Nemesis is not the definition of the word.

In ancient Greek, hubris referred to actions that shamed and humiliated the victim for the pleasure or gratification of the abuser.[3]

Hubris began with the Greeks. That's its origin. That's how I used the word. I'm not sure how stupid you have to be at this point not to understand that. Your "modern" definition doesn't matter. Your synonyms don't matter.

hubris

The actions were indicative of the personality trait of excessive pride known as hubris

The irony is lost in the fact you continue to make yourself look like a dipshit fighting an argument to try and look right, when you got things wrong in the first place. Even someone else mentioned how it was something you should have learned in the 9th grade.

We do not know how much he paid why do you assume it was 0 ?

Because Shillary speculated that it might be 0?

Because he didn't refute it but actually took the opportunity to call himself smart for it.

So a quick answer to a what if, purely speculative with no basis in truth remark is now the absolute truth

We're getting there. He will continue to be raked over the coals for not releasing.
Funny how it doesn't seem to be hurting him in the polls

Because his dopey supporters are clueless.
He was right. He could shoot someone on Fifth Ave and his supporters wouldn't care.

Just like Shillary's supporters don't really care what she does

It's the nature of our political system and the sheep that subscribe to it

Funny thing, if Trump paid in taxes what he pays his tax lawyers to get him out of paying taxes, at least that would be some kind of contribution.

Trickle down effect...the lawyers have to pay taxes....LOL! I would spend 500 dollars to keep from giving the IRS (a Puerto Rican Trust and collection arm of the IMF) a 100 dollars.

hubris

The irony is lost in the fact you continue to make yourself look like a dipshit fighting an argument to try and look right, when you got things wrong in the first place. Even someone else mentioned how it was something you should have learned in the 9th grade.

Yeah says the guy who thinks hubris is a result of an action

hubris

I just quoted you the fucking origin that says it is an action. How did you get so dense?

hubris

I just quoted you the fucking origin that says it is an action. How did you get so dense?

Hold up there Corky

You said

All politicians may be prideful, but that doesn't mean that it will result in hubris. They are not the same thing.

Hubris is NOT a result. Hubris is a personality trait.
The use of hubris in Greek literature as being the cause of some sort of divine retribution by the goddess Nemesis is not the definition

Explain how it's a slush fund.

It's undeniably a charitable foundation. Please explain how it is not and how the Clintons could possibly profit personally from it.

Are you serious?

There are thousands of ways to use so called charitable donations for your own benefit

So what if he does?

Are you serious?

So what if he does?

So what if he uses money donated to a supposed charity to fund his jet-setting lifestyle.

Forum List

Back