Not only do black lives matter, All lives matter.

""The First Amendment protects the separation of church and state, but it guarantees students are allowed to practice their faith, The Tennessean reported in 2012.""

High-school Students Told They Could No Longer Pray During School Free Time

High-school Students Told They Could No Longer Pray During School Free Time

In his sophomore year at Pine Creek High School in Colorado Springs, Colorado, young Christian believer Chase Windebank decided to put his free time — formerly called “home room” but now called “seminar” time — to better use than many of his classmates. “Seminar” is an open time available to students on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to do what they wish: play video games, hang out with their friends, consult with their teachers, and so forth. He gathered a few of his Christian friends and, with the permission of the choir teacher, used his empty room to pray, read the Bible, sing, and talk about the world about them from a biblical perspective.

Soon upwards of 90 students were attending these informal meetings without one single word of protest from other students or the administration.

On September 29 that all changed.

Making children pray in school!?

Making children pray in school!?
Hi there mummies,

I have a step daughter who is 5 and in primary school.

She came to us the other week and announced that she would not be attending assembly any more.

When we asked her why (she usually loves assembly because of the certificates they hand out) she said that they were forcing her to pray and she did not want to because she was not a christian.

Does this sound right? We asked her BM what was the story and she told us that they had to pray in assembly, it was not good enough that they just sit quietly, they had to actively pray to God.

Now my step daughter has been pulled out of assembly to go to a classroom because the BM has complained to the school. She is the only one that doesn't attend and I feel that she is missing out?

Should we get involved? Surely they would not force a Muslim to pray to a Christian God, why on earth are they making a Atheist child do so?

We are thinking about writing a letter to ask that she can just sit and be involved and maybe just think nice thoughts instead of praying. If they refuse take it further? They are not a COE school so this was completely not expected.

All answers appreciated.

Are we absolutely SURE that the prayer that was being forced in this school was a Christian Prayer?

Since, I am not allowed to be on school property or even sit in a class, Can I be sure that Christianity is not be lied about to the children? Could teachers be saying a certain prayer is Christian, or could teachers be saying how Christianity is accepting of sodomy by using other Scripture books, when they may not even be referencing the Holy Bible? Could the teachers just be using all forms of deceit, smearing the Holy Bible with other publications and demonstrations and telling the children that those forms are Christian?

has children started becoming more interested in God, per say, while living la vida loca recently?

have they brought home any material they studied in the classroom? Sure, they can be told that someone's name is this or that. But how will the kids know the truth if no one has talked to them about what they have been taught and what they have accepted in knowledge.

From where have these human people come from and how did they get into places they are in?

Could all the videos of 'how to put on a condom' being demonstrated by kids be a mandatory thing for sex ed classes?

This is just one of many youtube videos uploaed by users ... Most of them look like kids under 18 years old.

And could all the uploaded videos of 'why sex ed is important' also be class requirements?

youtube.c /watch?v=zfZY3tluhZE

add the .com after youtube to go to the videos.

it's so strange how more and more kids are having sex in schools. Do teachers walk around naked in the classrooms and has the classroom become a sexual place more than a learning place? How can anyone know what is going on in the classrooms? But one thing is for sure. The teachers are allowing the kids to video themselves doing drugs and the such...

Watch this video... The teacher is making no sense in her words... For the whole video, not one thing was learned by the students. Listen to what the teacher is trying to teach, not how the kids are behaving...

And the lesson for today will be: tolerating sitting there without learning anything but listening to nonsense.

Could all the videos of 'how to put on a condom' being demonstrated by kids be a mandatory thing for sex ed classes?

This is just one of many youtube videos uploaed by users ... Most of them look like kids under 18 years old.

And could all the uploaded videos of 'why sex ed is important' also be class requirements?

if the children are taught how to properly put on condoms in the class, why would it be so surprising if they have to make a video of themselves doing so at home?

if the children are taught how to properly put on condoms in the class, why would it be so surprising if they have to make a video of themselves doing so at home?
maybe they are given the option of using a banana or other or using their real genitalia.

these are a few of the uploaded videos shared by personal users.. Many of the males showing how to properly use condoms seems as if they haven't passed puberty full hair growth yet.

and another thing I learned in my sex ed class was that the male scrotum usually descends upon completion of puberty. Meaning their scrotums are more in the 'hanging' position rather than the 'tight, compact' position. In fact, I didn't have to learn it from somebody, I went through it personally..

and another thing I learned in my sex ed class was that the male scrotum usually descends upon completion of puberty. Meaning their scrotums are more in the 'hanging' position rather than the 'tight, compact' position. In fact, I didn't have to learn it from somebody, I went through it personally..
hence the term, 'dropped testicles'.

And one last thing again, People don't need anything more than a gmail account to view those videos on Youtube. And to upload? Only a gmail as well...

Forum List

Back