not one post on cash given to contractors?!

Cash, check, gold, diamonds. What the hell is the difference as long as there is accounting?

What good is a check when you're in a country that doesn't have a bank?

Ah, but the Bush administration did this, so obviously it a lie, it's illegal, it's misleading, it's a nefarious plot of some sort. Sorry. Almost forgot the basis for your "reasoning".

This graphic ought to clear things up:

bush_binladen_cash.jpg

You see the cash, which is above the evil corporations, is all controlled by Bush & Bin-Laden, who share the same tailors.

Cash=Bush=Bin-Laden

Don't you see???

/raving moonbat off

I remember during Team Spirit in 1987 I was a driver for a Brigadier General that was part of the "umpires". He carried a large bag of cash with him to pay for stuff like damage done to crops, property, etc. This is nothing new. Spilli is just trying to find *something* to whine about.

I read the links....this involves alot of money and not much accountability.
Sadly, I have to say that more often than not, given the opportunity and the means, people tend to be corrupted by it. ( Even when strict controls are in place there is always someone who will find a way to cheat.) I think accountability is a good thing, it seldom bothers honest, well intentioned individuals, it can be a nusiance, but the job isnt done until the paper work is finished.

Forum List

Back