Not one pair of work boots has been stolen in MO looting. why is that?

Yo moron...you find out who shot down da plain yet?
Britain, which is part of the axis of the good has the black box, but ever since the world community lost interest in the case or as to why Ukraine failed to release flight control data explaining why the plane was derailed to fly over a war zone as it was flying over US/EU backed Ukraine. So naturally I am convinced that it was the axis of nations indebted to international bankers that shot it down

Would you be distressed to find out that somewhere there exists the taped conversation of the rebels and their Russian assistant acquiring and targeting and firing on the plane?
We have all heard the "Bin Laden" admitting guilt about 9:11 on CNN, wearing a gold necklace and some face fattening agent, and then later saw how he was captured, interrogated and buried. Your saying that there was no need for Ukraine to release air traffic control data to explain why the plane was derailed while flying over Ukraine to fly instead off course over a war zone explains the rest.

Britain, which is part of the axis of the good has the black box, but ever since the world community lost interest in the case or as to why Ukraine failed to release flight control data explaining why the plane was derailed to fly over a war zone as it was flying over US/EU backed Ukraine. So naturally I am convinced that it was the axis of nations indebted to international bankers that shot it down

Would you be distressed to find out that somewhere there exists the taped conversation of the rebels and their Russian assistant acquiring and targeting and firing on the plane?
We have all heard the "Bin Laden" admitting guilt about 9:11 on CNN, wearing a gold necklace and some face fattening agent, and then later saw how he was captured, interrogated and buried. Your saying that there was no need for Ukraine to release air traffic control data to explain why the plane was derailed while flying over Ukraine to fly instead off course over a war zone explains the rest.

The plane was at 35000 feet and the wisdom at the time was they were out of range of hostile fire. The Russians filled in that deficiency just in time.

The plane was at 35000 feet and the wisdom at the time was they were out of range of hostile fire. The Russians filled in that deficiency just in time.
Days and weeks prior to that Ukrainian military planes have been shot down in the same area on multiple occasions, flying as high as 21,000 feet - that should have caused concern for Ukraine NOT TO DERAIL the plane over the war zone. apparently it did not bother them and they did anyway. Russians "filled in" as a scapegoat even before the plane was shot down, that does not prove anything, neither do editings by the mass media like this one: LiveLeak.com - West media literally sick Propaganda!!!

Last edited:
People like to loot. they also like to rob stores and steal cigarettes. they also like to claim that thieves and robbers are their kids and send out condolences. But what I want to know is, how come not one pair of working boots was stolen with all the looting in Missouri?

I call on Obama, or who ever it is that pulls his strings to dismantle the welfare state and put people back to work. only I believe that my calls will fall on deaf ears and nothing will change until we have a real leader, and the real leader will never participate on political debates orchestrated by international bankers on the mass media which they control. a working man needs to stand up as a leader. Thank you for reading.

You have to have something in place of the welfare state before you phase it out. Manufacturing went overseas courtesy of our politicians. The right wing will blame unions, but we had way more unions in the 60's and corporations weren't going broke then. Anyway, this is why we have the rust belts and Detroits. All the black people I've known have wanted to work if jobs were available. Not that I think that looting is acceptable, but
anybody that has watched "Inside Job" knows that there are higher levels of looters that never get prosecuted or even indicted. Inside job and films like it aren't given the air time that looters in the streets are though. Why is that?

https://archive.org/details/cpb20120505a

Last edited:
People like to loot. they also like to rob stores and steal cigarettes. they also like to claim that thieves and robbers are their kids and send out condolences. But what I want to know is, how come not one pair of working boots was stolen with all the looting in Missouri?

I call on Obama, or who ever it is that pulls his strings to dismantle the welfare state and put people back to work. only I believe that my calls will fall on deaf ears and nothing will change until we have a real leader, and the real leader will never participate on political debates orchestrated by international bankers on the mass media which they control. a working man needs to stand up as a leader. Thank you for reading.

You have to have something in place of the welfare state before you phase it out. Manufacturing went overseas courtesy of our politicians. The right wing will blame unions, but we had way more unions in the 60's and corporations weren't going broke then. Anyway, this is why we have the rust belts and Detroits. All the black people I've known have wanted to work if jobs were available. Not that I think that looting is acceptable, but
anybody that has watched "Inside Job" knows that there are higher levels of looters that never get prosecuted or even indicted. Inside job and films like it aren't given the air time that looters in the streets are though. Why is that?

Exactly. and we need to also understand the full extent of the welfare state, and the full extent of taxation: for example RINO's will talk about how they want tax cuts, but they won't admit that telephone and internet "service" are really just a disguised taxes, like Obama care, which eventually even if changed into republican care will become an acceptable form of monthly bill that people will be forced to pay - all these indirectly but surely go into the hands of billionaires who never worked a billion times smarter or billion times harder than the average working man who has only debt instead of money in the bank. we are all slaves, even if we have nice houses all paid for. And they can gloat about prosperity all they want on TV, but reality is that in America more than half of the people die BANKRUPT. so yes, I know, it is not just the blacks, and the welfare is not just food stamps but also in the form of military benefits and other hand outs.

Exactly. and we need to also understand the full extent of the welfare state, and the full extent of taxation: for example RINO's will talk about how they want tax cuts, but they won't admit that telephone and internet "service" are really just a disguised taxes, like Obama care, which eventually even if changed into republican care will become an acceptable form of monthly bill that people will be forced to pay - all these indirectly but surely go into the hands of billionaires who never worked a billion times smarter or billion times harder than the average working man who has only debt instead of money in the bank. we are all slaves, even if we have nice houses all paid for. And they can gloat about prosperity all they want on TV, but reality is that in America more than half of the people die BANKRUPT. so yes, I know, it is not just the blacks, and the welfare is not just food stamps but also in the form of military benefits and other hand outs.

If you had the IQ and the balls you could have qualified for those military benefits.

Perhaps instead of destroying and looting, these select black folk should put their energy towards getting jobs, staying out of trouble, and being decent human beings in general. Maybe buy some respectable clothing, too.

Get a job.......the solution to the worlds problems

That, and cut taxes

It's quite amazing how many problems would be solved with a little work.

But what I want to know is, how come not one pair of working boots was stolen with all the looting in Missouri?

Derp. Because places that sell hair extensions don't carry boots.

For many Dems, the OP is about a whole family of n****r jokes that racist hater dupes love telling while discriminating against blacks looking for a good job...

Perhaps instead of destroying and looting, these select black folk should put their energy towards getting jobs, staying out of trouble, and being decent human beings in general. Maybe buy some respectable clothing, too.

Get a job.......the solution to the worlds problems

That, and cut taxes

OK.....raise taxes and you never have to work. The president will even pay your mortgage, fuel bills, and provide the latest and greatest cell phone. Father as many children as you want out of wedlock.

How is that working out?

Who told you that no one stole work boots? Do you have a link?

Who told you that no one stole work boots? Do you have a link?[/QUOTE
Your words not mine.

Interesting because I didn't see the OP state a single thing about race.

Somehow, people like PMH cant see anything BUT race and then are ignorant enough to call everyone else a racist.
Don't see race huh? I'm not surprised. Why would you, those guys don't attend your political events except as tokens, and hotel staff...
They attend your political events as "kept" slaves. If they want their handouts, they know they'd better show up and vote...as many times as needed. The spirit of the KKK is still alive in the democrat party in dealing with the black man. Only the methods have changed.

All a black person has to do is read some of these posts on this and other threads in these forums to see what party has the racists in it. Republicans. And then they wonder why almost all blacks vote democrat.

For many Dems, the OP is about a whole family of n****r jokes that racist hater dupes love telling while discriminating against blacks looking for a good job...
You and PMH are the only ones throwing around the ****** word for effect. Yet you both call others racist.

Where is any person supposed to find an entry level job after the mobs burned down the QT which provides the only job you are qualified for? And now what becomes of the people that actually did work there trying to better themselves? The people working at the tire store now have no job to return to, other business' are in the same boat. The rest of the looted business's don't really need that much help now so their employees are now jobless. Due to the riots anyone working a job has been on temporary leave because of them so this is helping people how?

When you willingly destroy the jobs how is it exactly anyone elses problem that you don't have one? Those that were working now have nothing, congrats you left wing assholes you just deleted the only chance they had of getting out of your left wing spiral of despair.

Forum List

Back